Carlos Danger's picture
Carlos Danger

+ 30 EBC 2019 Spring Cutter Winners

ad

EBC 2019 Spring Cutter Winners

I want to start out by thanking every competitor who crossed the finish line this competition. You all have my respect.
Huge thanks to BFG, Pale and Greg for allowing us to roll out this event again.
Bringing Makwa on to help revamp the EBC brought an immediate swagger to this competition. Mak, thank you for all of your hard work revamping the structure and for all punching all of these numbers at the end. You zoomed in and took the process by the reins. This guy is a beast folks!

Every competitor hands down improved from their entry pics. Every single one. This was the best group of final entries I’ve ever seen. That made this an extremely difficult competition to judge in my opinion
Mak has all of the scores and comments on every competitor. We will both be hitting all the pages to comment and to congratulate.

On behalf of all of the EBC Sponsors and Admin here are the EBC 2019 Spring Cutter Top 10 Winners

BigE1989 9.8875
swole-chick89 9.1875
Wanted 8.9375
3nh4nc3dathlete. 8.9325
kdebless 8.75875
porkbythepound. 8.72625
Grow-more 8.72
tequilascott 8.7125
Vegeta2632. 8.65
Ccheetah 8.535

Congratulations to all of the Top 10!

4.26936121BTC has been collected and will be redistributed after cutting 10% for the administration according to this prize structure, expect a PM from BFG requesting your BTC address.

press1's picture

Thoroughly Deserved Swole_chick, You did an amazing job & more than did yourself proud!!!

In a promo × 1
GizmoDuck's picture

Congrats man!

MegaT883's picture

Congratulations to all the winners!!! Look great.
Congratulations to all those who jumped in the mix your winners in my book!

ugfreak's picture

Congratulations to everyone! You've all gained achievements. Thank you for the good show you've put on.

gorillafit28's picture

I think everyone that competed in the ebc also gives you a very very big thank you to you and everyone at freak! Very very unbelievable donation to the competition!

ugfreak's picture

Appreciate it bro! Thank you. It was well deserved. Eroids deserved it for being such a great forum it is...

Guess somebody's not happy - down-voted my comment saying congrats, lol

Pale's picture

Congrats all! Good show!

Dacky's picture

A massive congrats to you all. A massive achievement!

Tequilascott's picture

Congrats!!!!!!! I'm happy and jealous lol

DfromPhilly's picture

Awesome job everyone and a huge congrats. This was super fun to watch!

unreal89's picture

Congrats to the winners!!

Sam I Am's picture

Great picks. Congratulations

Owes a Review × 1
tattoofreak's picture

Congratulations to the winners!!!

GizmoDuck's picture

Oh snap!! Congrats to all the Winners!

BFG's picture

BIG CONGRATS TO EVERYONE!

4.26936121BTC has been collected (some sources did not come through: ANTX, NANDROXL, GMASSIVE) and will be redistributed after cutting 10% for the administration according to this prize structure, expect a PM from me requesting your BTC address.

THIS WAS FUCKING AWESOME!

NYBX01's picture

Congratulations to the top 10, Very Well deserved!
You all have really motivated me to do better!

I would like to also congratulate those who completed the 12wks and posted there results, that is a huge accomplishment in its self!!!
Carlos- thanks for giving me the nod when I summited my entry pics and letting me join the contest.
Makwa-thank you aswell!

BFG,Pale and Greg- thank you for allowing this contest to take place. I feel it has built more of a sense of camaraderie within the group and also helped make some life changes for some.
This has been a great experience.

I cannot wait for the next one because this definitely has made me see where I went wrong and what I need to do to polish things up.
Coming back strong!!
Now back to my soft batch of chips A’hoy, I deserve them! Biggrin

Owes a Review × 1
bigE1989's picture

Holeee Crap!!!!! Am I still asleep and this is a dream?!
I just about had a heart attack.

Very very very big Thank you to Carlos Danger, BFG, Pale, Greg and Makwa for putting together the most awesome contest I've ever had the privilege of being apart of! Awesome seeing the community be able to come together and get shredded, learn from eachother and share an experience that most people aren't able to do. After seeing everyone else on here's crazy transformations and hard work, I was thinking I would be happy to even make it into the top 10.

Congrats to all the other winners and everyone else who busted their butts and saw this thing through to the finish. You guys and gals are a bunch of badasses.

elway4prez's picture

Super Job Bro!Enjoy your winnings!

Vegeta2632's picture

Congrats bro, you did well!

CCheetah's picture

Congrats man!!! What a win - wow!!!!!!

GizmoDuck's picture

Dude!! Freakin Congrats man!!!

NYBX01's picture

Congratulations bro!! Outstanding job!!

Owes a Review × 1
BFG's picture

CONGRATS!

Blaaahdk's picture

Nice job guys !!!

natalijka's picture

great job everyone!
i know tah swoel_chcika will be high ;)

congatulations !

Owes a Review × 1
teamroids's picture

Congratulations to all the winners!

Primo_Build's picture

Congrats to each of you. Very well deserved. As well as everyone who competed. Wether you completed it or not. Out of everyone you all took the chance and that in itself was an accomplishment.

exoticnfit's picture

Congrats to the winners.

3nh4nc3dathlete's picture

Man oh man! Thats mind blowing! Congratulations to everyone competed and the final top 10. Crazy respect all the way around. Much thanks and appreciation to all involved in running this process so smoothly! Carlos, makwa, BFG,Pale,Greg as well as the whole eroids community for such a great experience! Until next time!

-3nh4nc3d

GizmoDuck's picture

Congrats man!

Thanks gizmo!

Carlos Danger's picture

Great job brother. You did outstanding:)

In a promo × 1

Thank you CD. You and the crew made this one of the best experiences Ive ever had in fitness. Definitely glad to be a part of it!

Bearded_muscle's picture

Very nicely done bros and sisters, now get yourself some cake!

Carlos Danger's picture

You did a great job Beard! Quadzilla baby!!

In a promo × 1
GrowMore's picture

Congratulations to everyone who took part.

Thank you BFG, Carlos, mak and the sponsors who all made this possible and the hard work you all put into this.

Owes a Review × 1
Carlos Danger's picture

Great job Hermano!

In a promo × 1
Ozninjaguy's picture

Congrats to all the winners...well done.

Carlos Danger's picture

I’m so glad you posted your final pics. I’m thankful that you were a part of this journey as much as any other competitor. You inspire me Sir. Great job!

In a promo × 1
Ozninjaguy's picture

Thanks for the kind words, mate....appreciated.

Carlos Danger's picture

Don’t stop brother you came a good way in your journey. Good things are right there. Great job Rusty!

In a promo × 1