Carlos Danger's picture
Carlos Danger

+ 30 EBC 2019 Spring Cutter Winners

ad

EBC 2019 Spring Cutter Winners

I want to start out by thanking every competitor who crossed the finish line this competition. You all have my respect.
Huge thanks to BFG, Pale and Greg for allowing us to roll out this event again.
Bringing Makwa on to help revamp the EBC brought an immediate swagger to this competition. Mak, thank you for all of your hard work revamping the structure and for all punching all of these numbers at the end. You zoomed in and took the process by the reins. This guy is a beast folks!

Every competitor hands down improved from their entry pics. Every single one. This was the best group of final entries I’ve ever seen. That made this an extremely difficult competition to judge in my opinion
Mak has all of the scores and comments on every competitor. We will both be hitting all the pages to comment and to congratulate.

On behalf of all of the EBC Sponsors and Admin here are the EBC 2019 Spring Cutter Top 10 Winners

BigE1989 9.8875
swole-chick89 9.1875
Wanted 8.9375
3nh4nc3dathlete. 8.9325
kdebless 8.75875
porkbythepound. 8.72625
Grow-more 8.72
tequilascott 8.7125
Vegeta2632. 8.65
Ccheetah 8.535

Congratulations to all of the Top 10!

4.26936121BTC has been collected and will be redistributed after cutting 10% for the administration according to this prize structure, expect a PM from BFG requesting your BTC address.

wanted's picture

Hey herc do you have an iphone 10

Owes a Review × 1 In a promo × 1
Porkbythapound's picture

I used my canon g7x mark ii for my pics

SexWeightsProteinShakes's picture

I have a 6.
Guess I should have got a 10 lol ;)

Did I get karma points taken away for this joking comment?lol

In a promo × 1
wanted's picture

I have the 6 also. Everyone says move up. I say dont fix whats not broken l

Honestly I need a new one. They about updated me out of this one lol. I have had to delete apps and other things to make room lol.

In a promo × 1
Baby Herc's picture

No, 7

DfromPhilly's picture

Everyone did great. It had to be very hard to judge.

Greg's picture

I’m open for criticism

Apparently, you can't handle the truth.

Baby Herc's picture

I’m open, I would like to know where I placed?

DfromPhilly's picture

I clearly pissed you off somehow. FR sent. Just wanna know what I did.

Porkbythapound's picture

No D that was directed at baby herc

DfromPhilly's picture

I know bud. I was referring to half my karma missing. Lol. I think it’s more about what I didn’t do than what I did.

Porkbythapound's picture

Ohhhh.... yea I’d probably wanna know what’s up too.

DfromPhilly's picture

I didn’t break any rules, but I shoulda reported something to keep others safe and I didn’t.

At least I’m assuming that’s what it is

Porkbythapound's picture

Oh, well that sucks. That’s a sounds a little tough but I don’t know the situation.

vhman's picture

Congratulations to the winners!
Also, congratulations to all that participated.!

stairmaster's picture

Congrats to all winners , I really respect the hard work you guys/girls put in for that "event". Much appreciated and thanks to all guys , mods, bfg and for sure all sources for their efforts! A special thank to Mr. Danger who put a lot of time and work in this contest! Smile

Porkbythapound's picture

I’ve congratulated everyone in general but huge congrats to BIGE on first place. I definitely had you at number one. That was a super impressive transformation. That’s what I’m trying to do one day. You are a massive cut freak! Not discrediting anyone else he’s just a beast and still made freaky changes!

bigE1989's picture

Thank you Pork!! If you want to do it make it happen you can do anything you put your mind to.. Anything. Thank you for the kind words my friend!

Porkbythapound's picture

For sure man you deserve it. No excuses at all but I’m just coming off a 2 level cervical fusion from a little over a year ago and pain and post surgery recovery had me let myself go and get in awful shape. This ebc what’s just what I needed to get myself back in shape. I’m grateful for every bit of it.

SL's picture

Congratulations y'all!

kdebless's picture

I thought it was a dream..but name is still posted.
Thank u sponsors and and everyone involved with putting this together. I see there are dads on here...Happy Fathers DAY, and everyone enjoy there day. God bless and thank u

Good job
Congrats

In a promo × 1
BlackSteel's picture

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL! Ive been eyeballing the EBC page for weeks and am impressed with all who had the GRIT to compete, complete and succeed!

Slowly's picture

I just joined this site and I didn't know what this EBC was.
Many competitors, many sponsors and a great organization.
If there is a competition in 2020 I want to be there.

Thanks to all the administrators and moderators of the event.
+ for the work done.

heavymetalmonsterD's picture

Congrats everyone..job well done...

Owes a Review × 1
herpjunkie111's picture

Congrats everyone!!! Well done!!!

And thanks to the judges and eroids for putting this on, interesting from start to finish not to mention very informative to see these guys cycles, diets and the end results.

elway4prez's picture

Happy Father’s Day to all the Dads!i have 4 myself and thankful for all 4.

professer X's picture

Im in the same boat! 17,12,10, and 5. Those are mine. 3 boys 1 girl. Happy fathers day to u also

Owes a Review × 2
elway4prez's picture

Mine are 31 year old daughter 30 year old son 21 year old son and 12 year old daughter

Sam I Am's picture

Four kids is a lot of work and your still jacked... enjoy your day dad.

Owes a Review × 1
elway4prez's picture

I appreciate the kind words friend!

elway4prez's picture

I appreciate the kind words friend!

kmitera24's picture

Congratulations to everyone who placed, you all did a amazing job!

Soulja's picture

Congratulations to the top 10! You guys earned it, now go have some fun!!

Porkbythapound's picture

Congratulations everyone! Amazing competition

sunamcaxa's picture

Congratulations!!!!

In a promo × 1
CCheetah's picture

I’m so excited to see that I placed - WOW! I couldn’t sleep last night & kept checking but barely missed it. What an awesome thing to wake up to. Thanks to admin, judges, sponsors, the folks that checked up on me...ah hell, thanks to EVERYONE!!! And congrats to the other winners- amazing results for sure, and well deserved. Woo hoo!

bigE1989's picture

Good job!!!

Sam I Am's picture

You deserve it. Best side tricep imo...
I’m not the only one who noticed this.

Owes a Review × 1
Muscleneck's picture

Congrats to the winners and everyone that participated. Looking forward to see another contest in the future!

Owes a Review × 1
wanted's picture

Goodmorning ebc. THANKYOU
Carlos,Mak,Bfg,Pale,Greg. Thankyou for taking time out of your busy personal lives to put this all togeather for us..
THANKYOU to all the great guys and ladies that stayed active on the EBC PAGE and shared your knowledge with us ... there was soo many great transformations.. thankyou JUDGES for seeing my hard work and dedication to this ebc.. it shows that you dont have to be the biggest guy in the room BUT YOU GOTTA bust your butt everyday to reach your GOALS..

herpjunkie111's picture

Congrats bro, excellent job!!!

wanted's picture

Thankyou

bigE1989's picture

Congrats!! Way to kill it bro... Now get you one of those G-shocks ;)

wanted's picture

Ohh im definetly gona man. Thanks for the idea. My next progress picture i should have it on.
Congrats on to you. And thanks for posting up your diet..
And remmeber you have alot of us looking up to you. Go kick some more azz in your next competitions

Sam I Am's picture

Congratulations

Owes a Review × 1
CCheetah's picture

Way to go - you killed it! Congrats!

Swole_Chick89's picture

Best news to wake up to on a Sunday... wholly shit!!!
I’m like lost for words. Never would I have thought that I would of made it into the top 2...

Imma say it again. Thanks to all the sponsors who put up the btc for the challenge and the guys behind the a scenes that set it all up and made it happen.

Best Sunday Ever

CCheetah's picture

CONGRATS!! You did an amazing job!