Carlos Danger's picture
Carlos Danger

+ 30 EBC 2019 Spring Cutter Winners

ad

EBC 2019 Spring Cutter Winners

I want to start out by thanking every competitor who crossed the finish line this competition. You all have my respect.
Huge thanks to BFG, Pale and Greg for allowing us to roll out this event again.
Bringing Makwa on to help revamp the EBC brought an immediate swagger to this competition. Mak, thank you for all of your hard work revamping the structure and for all punching all of these numbers at the end. You zoomed in and took the process by the reins. This guy is a beast folks!

Every competitor hands down improved from their entry pics. Every single one. This was the best group of final entries I’ve ever seen. That made this an extremely difficult competition to judge in my opinion
Mak has all of the scores and comments on every competitor. We will both be hitting all the pages to comment and to congratulate.

On behalf of all of the EBC Sponsors and Admin here are the EBC 2019 Spring Cutter Top 10 Winners

BigE1989 9.8875
swole-chick89 9.1875
Wanted 8.9375
3nh4nc3dathlete. 8.9325
kdebless 8.75875
porkbythepound. 8.72625
Grow-more 8.72
tequilascott 8.7125
Vegeta2632. 8.65
Ccheetah 8.535

Congratulations to all of the Top 10!

4.26936121BTC has been collected and will be redistributed after cutting 10% for the administration according to this prize structure, expect a PM from BFG requesting your BTC address.

ReSpEcTLeNiG's picture

Way to go everyone! Very impressive all the way around

Vegeta2632's picture

Thanks to BFG, Pale and Greg, mak and carlos, you guys rock!

jp82088's picture

Damn, congrats to everyone.

Very nice transformations indeed.

DSTER's picture

Congrats to everyone. So many incredible transformations.

Jayzgainz's picture

Congratulations to all the winners! And to everyone who competed! It was fun to watch you all change and inspiring the way everyone was dedicated this competition

Owes a Review × 1 In a promo × 1
stairmaster's picture

X2

Especially a few guys transformation surprised me a lot! But every competitor is a winner. Every effort deserves respect - if winner or not !

Drock_357's picture

Many thanx and congrats to all the participants and members who were involved in this ebc! The time and effort on everyone’s part truly shows the integrity of this site!!
+2 for everyone involved!

hghpharma's picture

Congratulations to all the winners and participants!

LeifErickson's picture

Congrats you guys slayed it!

Dope's picture

Congrats to all winners ! Some pretty good transformations

Im proud of Grow-more you killed it mate !

Respect

Dope

In a promo × 2
GrowMore's picture

Thank you mate, I was very fortunate to have the right people around me. You had some indirect input also so thank you for that bro

Owes a Review × 1
Dope's picture

This was all you and dacky my brother !

I am sory i was away 6 weeks training camp

Please keep this condition and improve slowly , you have very nice shape brother !

Love the pics with your kids

Respect

Dope

In a promo × 2
GrowMore's picture

Conditioning will stay on point from now on mate, I’ve put to much blood, sweat and time into it to let it slip. Dacky is keen to carry on coaching me and we have plans to add some quality mass nearer the end of the year.

Thanks for your support Dope, means a lot mate.

Owes a Review × 1
ECinfidel's picture

Well done to all who competed and congrats to all those who won!!

ironlion's picture

congratulations to all the winners!!!!!!!!!!

growthman's picture

Admin can you please take down my picks? The edit function isn’t allowing me to delete them myself.

Thanks

exoticnfit's picture

Me too please...asked a little while ago but don't see any update.

I'm having the same issue about not being able to remove my pics.

Thank you.

Makwa's picture

Mods/BFG have been made aware of the issue and looking into it.

Darkhorse777's picture

Well congrats to everyone i totally blew compared to what i could have done and the other competitors but my main goal was achieved to get back in the gym and doing somthing.. training about 7 months including the ebc for the last 2 and a half years did me no favors but i know where i need to go from here thanks eroids

In a promo × 2
Greg's picture

I pegged you as the dark horse.

Dacky's picture

I see what you did there!

DfromPhilly's picture

A dad joke on Father’s Day. Nice.

Darkhorse777's picture

Lol

In a promo × 2
Tequilascott's picture

Admin and Sponsors I wish I had more ways to express than just thanking you guys. I am far to shy to compete in real stage competion and the chances to compete in something like this with purses that I think only pro level get is something I want express my gratitude for. Opportunity.

addicted.to.pain's picture

I am far to shy to compete in real stage competion

being shy is common trait among BB in my experience, of course you got the ego maniacs to but BB is art dude its nothing to be ashamed of, it takes discipline far beyond what most people are capable of.

dont sell your self short bro, you made a hell of a change dude a hell of a change. You should be further up that list in my opinion , but Ill leave it at that i'm not wanting to make waves.

Tequilascott's picture

Thanks man! Seriously. I just always feel silly flexing. I appreciate what it takes but I don't think a single night went by that I didn't run down to the fridge. I was on point all day but once i start falling asleep...ughhh. You'll never guess what I was eating every night...dried cranberries...lol. I have to admit that was my downfall.

lol I''m right there too dude, I get night time cravings almost like a drug no joke.

Theophany's picture

A most well deserved Congratulations to all the competitors who entered this competition and followed through to completion! Your before and after pics are a testimony to your drive, discipline and diligence!
What you all accomplished in a short time frame is the result of strong work ethic and meticulous dieting! Really incredible transformations to say the least!
Thank you all for the inspiration you have given the community. You are all winners and thank you for inspiring me personally! Much respect and kudos to you all!
A special thank you to Pale, Greg, Carlos, Makwa and BFG for organizing and working this epic event! Your countless hours of work are most appreciated indeed!

fusebox's picture

Theo my brother nice to see you around here. Miss you. Full homo brother

Theophany's picture

Lol brother Fuse! Miss you also my friend. I will pm you over the weekend so so we can catch up, weekdays are rough! Much love brother! Full homo engaged! Lol

Makwa's picture

Any competitors who want to know what their placing was in the field and comments on pics, please tag both Carlos and I in a group pm and we will be happy to discuss with you.

enhanced-anabolics's picture

Congratulations to all EBC winners.

Vegeta2632's picture

Congratulations to all the winners! Thanks to the judges and to eroids in general and all the sponsors. Everyone made this great!

Makwa's picture

Thanks Carlos for putting this together at the end and getting the results out. I know you all were chomping at the bit to see them so everyone owes him a big thanks.

First off I would like to give a shout out to every competitor that submitted their final pics. Every single one of you made incredible transformations and that is no joke. So you all should be proud no matter where you placed. Believe me I know what you all had to go through to get there and I am sure you would agree it was worth the effort. I am sure you learned alot along the way.

As you can see by the scores this was a tough one to judge. I am really confident in the scoring since the individual scorecards were very similar with the placings. Everyone was so close which shows how well you all did. I'll be going through and adding comments on your final pics on your individual pages so keep an eye out for that.

This was a hell of a lot of work but I really had a blast doing it. It was very motivating to be able to see and judge the transformations. I am hoping there are more of these EBC's to come cause I think this really brought the community together.

Once again congratulations to all the competitors. Those of you in the top 10 really killed it! It was awesome to see a couple ladies in the top 10 also!

Big shout out to all the sponsors too, couldn't have done it without you.

GrowMore's picture

Well said Mak. Would be great to see many more ebc’s with the help of the organisers hard graft and generous sponsors.

Owes a Review × 1
Bearded_muscle's picture

Huge thank you to you Makwa, I genuinely believe your contributions on here change peoples lives and I know they’ve helped me improve mine.

Congratulations to everyone, Good job to the winners. and a big think you to the judges you guys didn't have it easy at all.

Carlos Danger's picture

I know I did my cards 3x. Not fun at all. Everyone n I mean everyone did an I mean everyone did outstanding

In a promo × 1
JL's picture

Congratulations!! Good show. Everyone that competed and posted before and after pics be proud of your hard work and determination.

alekaras's picture

congratulations to all participants and winners !! very motivating transformation from every one ,hope you all enjoyed it Smile

Baby Herc's picture

Congratulations to all everyone who made it

Baby Herc's picture

Wow, I didn’t even place???? Kind of disappointed in the judging here.... Could someone explain? I’m open for criticism

Carlos Danger's picture

Mak and I are working on getting scores to everyone. We are also available to provide you our critiques. I’m not sure out in general forums is the place for that. Just depends on the type of person you are and if you can stay professional with the whole site watching:)
I would say as a general statement that 45% of the score is centered on overall change. Overall transformation. You did well Herc. There were just some who did a little better. Feel free to hit Mak and I up and we can elaborate. Mak lives this life bro and he’s got all the critique you need to take the next steps in your journey.

In a promo × 1
Baby Herc's picture

Thank you sir

exoticnfit's picture

The Criteria you will judged on
1) Mass (12.5% of total score)
2) Definition/vascularity (35% of total score)
3) Symmetry/Proportion (12.5% of total score)
4) Stage presence (5% of total score)
5) Overall change and improvement (35% of total score)

When did #5 change to 45%? of the total score...little confused here.

Carlos Danger's picture

Yes you’re correct 35%. Sorry I misspoke there.

In a promo × 1
Bearded_muscle's picture

My critique would be that you started leaner than some and finished not as lean as some. So the transformative aspect wasn’t as dramatic and that seems to be the priority here. Maybe if you had started a little chubbier and finished a little leaner things would have ended differently.