Dustin959's picture
Dustin959

MISSING OVER 1,000 USD WORTH OF GEAR?

ad

So what can I do If I have not been sent over 1,000 USD worth of gear?

Greg's picture

Well based on your lack of activity on eroids, it does not appear you made any effort to research and use the review/ranking system provided to you as a free resource. So all you can do is man up and act like you're 26 and not 18 (which you probably are)

If you had picked a verified top ranking source what you would do is:

-Reach out to the source with a friend request.
-PM the source with info on your order and work out a solution.
-If no solution is forthcoming, send a MOD a friend request and ask him to assist privately.
-if no solution is forthcoming, send post an open letter in the sources Discussion page (without order details or personal info)
-If no solution post a negative review saying you did not get your order.
-If resolved, post in the Discussion page that the resolution is pending.
-If resolved; after receiving AND completing your cycle, leave a review. Making sure to detail not just quality but how the order was handled.

a simple process for any adult 25 and older

WelshNmad's picture

Send me $1200 and I'll get your original $1000 back

In a promo × 1
stairmaster's picture

I'm missing 1000$ to order gear.

ChickenBirdOfGains's picture

If they're a vendor here you could try talking to a MOD. Keep all the emails of your correspondence with the supplier as proof. A good rule is to never order more gear then you can afford to lose. Also, if it's going to be a more expensive order I'd go with the supplier you trust the most. Choose one that you either have personal experience with directly or read all the reviews from different suppliers and see who has the happiest customers. Another thing to look for when choosing a SRC is which SRC's spend more time here on Eroids. I like seeing a source thank a member for a good review, and when a bad review appears they get to the bottom of it and figure out what happened and make it right. It's definitely a plus for me when I see a SRC is active in the community

Sucks that happened though, sorry mate

Dr.BroScience's picture

If I were you,

I would hire Jason Blaha and put him on the case.

He is a well trained black ops mercenary who received special training at The Farm in Langley.

If he cant help you, no one can.

333's picture

Friend request the source and private message give it a few days to a week and if still nothing then go to his page and write a comment about your situation (no payment talk though) and if that fails contact a mod and they will look into it and most likely get resolved

RSXS's picture

was it from a source here? if so contact a mod with relevant info. worth a try.

1174's picture

This thread is gonna be fun to watch Smile

In a promo × 1
Jayzgainz's picture

Not post up that you sent a G to someone you dont trust and havent built a relationship with. That sucks my dude but dont send your dough out to just anyone...not that much anyway.

Owes a Review × 1 In a promo × 1
PPGfreak's picture

Get annoyed and move on is basically your only option. Ordering is always a gamble and you should never spend what you can’t afford to lose.

I personally have always gotten my packages so it’s not something I really put a lot of thought into. Over the course of the year $1000 and also be nothing to me so I wouldn’t really care at the end of the day. So you just want to look at it, as how important is that money to you? If it’s that important and and you needed it that much than you shouldn’t be spending it on gear.

Jayzgainz's picture

True! I treat this like gambling. If I cant live without it, then I wont spend it. Paying bills and living life is more important than this stuff

KMC's picture

Well,....... there was a guy here 6 or 7 years ago that claimed to have a leash on "online fury", you could ask Greg for his number. I'm sure he could light a fire under your source.

Owes a Review × 1
mrbones's picture

Bro always do your homework. Would you just send $1000 to anyone? If so I’ll give you my address ;-)

RangerVet's picture

Friend request them, private message them, ask them on source discussion...then call 911

Sam I Am's picture

X2

Owes a Review × 1
sunamcaxa's picture

call 911

In a promo × 1
1174's picture

just spit out my tea, lol .... well played

In a promo × 1
wanted's picture

Nothing. You can write a review on there page
You can pm and talk to them about it privately

Engineereddisaster's picture

Hahaha. Change sources and do your homework next time.

KMC's picture

So harsh lol

It will reinforce the $1000 lesson he paid for.

Owes a Review × 1