uk anabolics 214

uk-anabolics.biz

Estimated T/A: 
domestic: Next day International: 7 days

Minimum Order: 
no minumum orders here! All size orders accepted

Payment Methods: 
Western union, Bitcoin, bank transfer

Please check us out www.uk-anabolics.biz for fast online ordering.

We have some of the very lowest prices on eroids. We aim to give you the very best service and fast shipping. We have a 100% success rate for shipping to the US, Canada, europe and of course the UK. We also ship to Australia and NZ. Our usual shipping time to the US is 7 days and to Canada we can have you parcel with Canada Post in as little as 3 days.

Check out web site for prices and ordering info. We look forward to your orders very soon and your ongoing business. Check out our review thread and you will see we have really good feedback and were climbing the ranks fast by giving you exactly what you want. We give you a no nonsense approach, multiple payment options, fast communications and secure delivery, not to mention the best pricing. With us there is no minimum order restriction like some suppliers. Your order can be as big or small as you want.

If we dont have in stock what you need we will do our best to get you an alternative should you wish.

We look forward to welcoming you as a customer

UK Anabolics

uk anabolics's picture

sorry for the delay in seeing this. Things have been crazy at the moment and havent had time to breathe. You will get an order confirmation email straight away. About 2 days later you should have your order updated with a tracking number and be automatically notified. I don't want to be sending out many emails as it gets messy and confusing. If there are any kind of delays I will always say so.

MAC's picture

Hey UK, u guys only got ten injectables in right now? you guys carry vishnu right?

uk anabolics's picture

Hi,

We did have Vishnu, but we're not officially selling via the site. I'm not sure if we will be carrying it. Maybe in the future but not right now.

Thanks

scoobydoo's picture

Bro,what do you mean you have plenty of prop?You better hope nate doesn't see this!lol

BigDog147's picture

Can't get on your site?

uk anabolics's picture

Hi,

I'm in the process of moving to a new host but my current one is being a pain in the ass about transferring the domain. I'm hoping to have it up in a few days time either with the existing domain or a slighty changed one to fix it. All the stock and ordering info is on the supplier page. Drop me an email if you want to order. Sorry about the web page for the min

BigDog147's picture

This is the supplier page isn't it??

Venom's picture

??? so who is going to take the plunge and be the first to try this new source out ???? I have noticed that you only have a few of the injectables on hand , when will you be getting the rest to be able to satisfy all your future customers ?

uk anabolics's picture

Just placed an order with the supplier today for the other bits such as nandrotest, equipoise etc. hopefully will be in stock soon.

More by uk anabolics