ugfreak's picture
ugfreak 708

UGFREAK.TO

Estimated T/A: 
3-31 once shipped

Minimum Order: 
$0

Payment Methods: 
Bitcoins, Etherum, Litecoin, USDT-TRC20, Monero, Western Union, MoneyGram, Zelle

Please note

US DOMESTIC / UK DOMESTIC / INTERNATIONAL

In case of issues regarding placement of orders through our website, please contact ugfreak directly through PM.

Hi and welcome to UGFREAK!

We finally took the next step and came to eroids, however can see some of our UGFREAK Family memebers have already made sure to speak UGFREAK, our T/A, Para Pharma gear and so on. Appreciate it fam!

We're glad to be here and we thank everyone who supported us, for your support.

Thanks for stopping by. If our website is not answering enough questions, get at me here and I'll get back to you guys.

Yours sincerely,
UGFREAK

zeb0312's picture

I know bro, its all good...

Sam I Am's picture

I agree The whole idea of these forums is to keep it safe and avoiding rip offs by exchanging info

Owes a Review × 1
adamnin81's picture

NoKarma you are correct sir in the purpose behind my original comment. That is what makes this community so amazing. The amazing members with knowledge who give it so freely to members like me. I don't believe that zeb meant anything personal by his comment. From what I've learned of him that's just who he is but I appreciate that you were quick to have my back even though you don't know me. That makes me feel extremely proud of be a part of this community. However my intentions where not to cause any problems between members.

In a promo × 1
zeb0312's picture

Just don't want to see you get burnt again and put faith in anyone because anything could happen at anytime....

adamnin81's picture

Sir that was what I took from your original message. Nothing more. I was not offended or upset by it. I do appreciate Mr. NoKarma having my back when he thought your intentions were otherwise. I do not want to be the root cause of a disagreement on this sources si page though. So once again I appreciate your feed back as well as Mr. NoKarma's.

In a promo × 1
zeb0312's picture

No issues, its all good....

Have a good one....

zeb0312's picture

I wasn't rude to him read down below.....

adamnin81's picture

Zeb I've seen many comments and posts from you on this site (community) and you've always been brutally honest and to the point. That is something I both admire and appreciate. Thank you

In a promo × 1
zeb0312's picture

No harm intended bro just saying don't trust anyone when comes to yourself far as want you want and exspect...

felony's picture

i have used ug twice and was lucky enough to participate in the last promo.my personal experiences with them were positive and the gear is top quality.hope this helps

Owes a Review × 1 In a promo × 1
ugfreak's picture

Thanks for sharing buddy, much appreciated Smile we've been lucky to get your great feedback too and nice trade.

ugfreak's picture

Hi and welcome... They might look too good to be true.. But then you get the products and you are amazed because you never imagined quality would be this nice. Our reputation and feedback is good enough to ensure you, you'll never get burned by UGF. We're definitely legit a 100% Smile

You can read about us on Outlaw Muscle, Professional Muscle and now here on Eroids. Definitely all is good to go!

Happy New Year.

Sjohns3575's picture

I can tell you that the tren e, boldo and sust 350 are gtg. Shipping is fast and discreet. I think if you scroll down or a couple pages over he explains his pricing. Good luck bro Happy New Year!

NoKarma's picture

Pack landed. Just got notice but post office close. Tracking never updated. I think. T/A was 11 days. Thank you UG

ugfreak's picture

Congrats buddy, glad to hear! Yeah it sucks with the updates.. But you're welcome and thanks for sharing Smile enjoy a lot!

Sjohns3575's picture

Mine never uodated either. Then the post office gave me the run around but it was all worth it.

ugfreak's picture

Happy New Year everybody! You've made our 2016 great by being part of our journey, your posts, pictures, reviews, rates... You've placed us in Top 10. Thank you!

We're very happy and look forward to continue in 2017 Smile

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! - see you next year :b

Cade35's picture

Wow! Those are some great prices on ur site. What is the consistency of the sust 350 ?

Owes a Review × 1
Sjohns3575's picture

That sust hits you like a freight train.

ugfreak's picture

Thank you very much Smile glad you are enjoying the prices. Wait till you try the gear!!

It's test e 200mg, test c 100mg, test p 50mg. Happy New Year!

Sjohns3575's picture

Happy New Year!

ugfreak's picture

Thanks a lot bro! Happy New Year to you as well and hope you will enjoy a lot Smile appreciate your post!

BeastMoDe33's picture

Promo hasn't landed. It's been a month I guess. This sucks. Jealous of the others

ugfreak's picture

As written to you 2 days ago, there's still some days before it's considered lost, so it may still arrive around the corner.. and if not, we fully back up our reship policy.

ChinUp16's picture

And here comes the insomnia....fml

Tireguy1983's picture

Promo landed today tracker still showed original country but it was at my door this AM thanks ugfreak
Will leave review when time got aro,var,mast p,tren a,and prop. Starting aro prop and mast today.

ugfreak's picture

Congrats buddy! Smile yes unfortunately it's delayed n scan updates, will show delivered in some time lol.
But thanks for posting and that's awesome choices. Looking forward to the review and wish you lots of joy with your first pinning of the gear today Smile

Far Beyond Driven's picture

Scrolled thru a lot of reviews didn't see anyone review the Var 50. Anyone running it now and could comment. Thanks

More by ugfreak