ugfreak's picture
ugfreak 708

UGFREAK.TO

Estimated T/A: 
3-31 once shipped

Minimum Order: 
$0

Payment Methods: 
Bitcoins, Etherum, Litecoin, USDT-TRC20, Monero, Western Union, MoneyGram, Zelle

Please note

US DOMESTIC / UK DOMESTIC / INTERNATIONAL

In case of issues regarding placement of orders through our website, please contact ugfreak directly through PM.

Hi and welcome to UGFREAK!

We finally took the next step and came to eroids, however can see some of our UGFREAK Family memebers have already made sure to speak UGFREAK, our T/A, Para Pharma gear and so on. Appreciate it fam!

We're glad to be here and we thank everyone who supported us, for your support.

Thanks for stopping by. If our website is not answering enough questions, get at me here and I'll get back to you guys.

Yours sincerely,
UGFREAK

GrowMore's picture

150 EOD totalling 525 per week.

100 everyday is my sweet spot but I can get a little moody on that dose and with little ones around I need to be on my game. 150 EOD is brilliant, no sides yet (early days) and gains are trenny.

Owes a Review × 1
Jc74s's picture

Yeah I find that when I run tren on the lower end I feel a lot better

Owes a Review × 1
GrowMore's picture

You runninh UGF gear??

Owes a Review × 1
Jc74s's picture

Waiting on a pack now ...But I have ran all kinds of tren man from high to low

Owes a Review × 1
ugfreak's picture

Nice to read buddy! Thanks for posting Smile you are welcome and we are very happy to know you are happy and enjoying our products and services! It's a pleasure.

Jay Pee's picture

Currently running UGs Test P and this stuff is like silk was expecting a dead arse and legs but nothing,feeling the big effects in day 5 gains coming nice thanks again UG here is a link to the Pct I received this morning.

https://www.eroids.com/pics/pct-meds

ugfreak's picture

Once again buddy, thanks for posting. Really looking forward to your review Smile
And glad you are happy and satisfied with everything!

lobsterbrah's picture
ugfreak's picture

Nice buddy! Thanks for sharing Smile

Sjohns3575's picture

Set a new pr for dead lift sat. Then sun set a new pr on flat bench. Was running freaks tren e, sust and boldo. Pinned my last shot Friday. Definitely will be getting my next cycle from freak. Great product but I'll be happy to get some again lol thanks again for the great promo

flapjack's picture

stay on pin more lol

Sjohns3575's picture

Ha I wish. Be nice to just cruise for a while lol

ugfreak's picture

Sorry for the late reply. The "maintenance" was the reason for not being able to visit this page.

Anyways, glad to read your feedback.It is much appreciated that you share it! Looking forward to the review once possible and definitely looking forward to get you some gear again Smile you are welcome!! Enjoy!

cajunfire's picture

I must say UGF came on eroids " out of the blue " like so many sources, but from what I've seen he's proven himself, before anyone opens their mouth I'm not fan boying!!!! I'm just stating the facts he's put in hard work to advance here, and there's nothing wrong with working hard!!!

stang77's picture

Nothing wrong with giving credit where credit is due he earned it.

flapjack's picture

i would say that is a fair comment

cajunfire's picture

Agreed brother.

Cajun

ugfreak's picture

Thanks for your post buddy, it is definitely much appreciated. We're happy you feel that way about us and we promise you, we will always work hard and do our best, so you guys can feel top notch! Smile

CHIA-HUA CHANG's picture

can u ship to taiwan sir
if u can, how long will i wait for my orders?

ugfreak's picture

Hi. Please accept our FR and write us a PM. Then we will talk about such Smile

ugfreak's picture

Thanks for sharing Smile looking forward to read more!

Thebigman96's picture

Any review on the superdrol and ancillaries?

In a promo × 1
brandoc84's picture

Im using the adex.
.5 mg twice a week.
Just as good or very very close to pharm in my opinion.

alekaras's picture

Agree with that same as pharma or verry close to them,everything from parapharma seems well dosed.

Thebigman96's picture

Awesome thanks man

In a promo × 1
Primo_Build's picture

X2 on that. The adex is good.

brandoc84's picture

For sure man.
I notice no differance between para and the astra zeneca i used for 2 years.

More by ugfreak