ugfreak's picture
ugfreak 708

UGFREAK.TO

Estimated T/A: 
3-31 once shipped

Minimum Order: 
$0

Payment Methods: 
Bitcoins, Etherum, Litecoin, USDT-TRC20, Monero, Western Union, MoneyGram, Zelle

Please note

US DOMESTIC / UK DOMESTIC / INTERNATIONAL

In case of issues regarding placement of orders through our website, please contact ugfreak directly through PM.

Hi and welcome to UGFREAK!

We finally took the next step and came to eroids, however can see some of our UGFREAK Family memebers have already made sure to speak UGFREAK, our T/A, Para Pharma gear and so on. Appreciate it fam!

We're glad to be here and we thank everyone who supported us, for your support.

Thanks for stopping by. If our website is not answering enough questions, get at me here and I'll get back to you guys.

Yours sincerely,
UGFREAK

ugfreak's picture

Hi. Sorry for not understanding correctly. Are you asking if we're doing a promo now? If so, then no. We just had one. However we still got the special offers, with free gear included in orders.

Cade35's picture

Super stoked to get the promo pack from this last promo! Any promo packs touching down to the US?
Thanks UGF for being on point with C.S., just what I'd expect from a top source

Owes a Review × 1
ugfreak's picture

You're welcome buddy! Thank you for your kind feedback Smile we appreciate it!

giants59's picture

Just got mine

Owes a Review × 1 In a promo × 1
Samzilla's picture

I got a promo reshipped a second time since i told them it never got here, found out it got to my place and my ex opened it and threw it out so I had to apologize. But I never made a big fuss I was hesitant to even ask for a reship on a free 100 dollar pack some people have no sense of honor to conduct themselves by fuck em. BUT on a positive note Im here to report I tried the dbol today I took 2 of the 20mg tabs one 3 hours before and one an hour before and let me tell you the pumps and strength were phenomenal. So I strongly approve of the Para Pharma 20mg Dbol tabs their potent for sure and its day four on their Tren Ace at 100mg every day ill wait a few more days to report back on it but Im sensing its gonna be good my hunger just got ferocious since last night no joke Ive been gluttonous pig since.

ugfreak's picture

Appreciate it a lot buddy! Honest man as well, it's definitely solid! And nice to read your feedback again Smile
It's been a pleasure to deal with you!

Gigel's picture

I never been so pissed off on eroids. Damn, that guy broly is a piece of dog shit. Can't believe it man, can't fkn believe it..

Gigel's picture

I saw but there is no excuse for writing a bad review after this guy sent you a reship for a free promo. Your behaviour was just like that. Rage inducing review.

Big_Bossman's picture

Huh

Pmob's picture

This is a review site...... if it's a bad or has lack of details I'm sure a Mod will remove it.

Well look at that! It's been removed.

In a promo × 1
Cade35's picture

Always good for a laugh.
Thanks P

Owes a Review × 1
Pmob's picture

Sometimes Mods get mad at me. I don't mean no harm. I've been behaving and I'm trying to keep it that way. This self control thing is making me a better person Souron has really helped me out.

In a promo × 1
Gigel's picture

Yup, that guy

ugfreak's picture

Broly?

ugfreak's picture

No worries on the review. It has been fixed and we're all good Smile

Gigel's picture

sayanbroly. Please don't reship that scumbag for the third time. It's awesome you reshipped for the second time THE FREE PROMO! Congratz UG!

ugfreak's picture

Was very confused. Now it makes sense - Dragon Ball Z lol! Thanks you buddy.

BeastMoDe33's picture

Issue ugf.. Message sent bro

ugfreak's picture

Message replied buddy.. You're not the first to forget such a thing. Our experience with other customers in the same situation, may be helpful.

DSTER's picture

Carrier oil?

ugfreak's picture

Here's the hole thing: Apricot kernel oil and Sesame oil.
Contains: BA, BB and just enough EO to make it all smooth and nice

Big_Bossman's picture

Placed order for 300 Anavar tabs hope they are legit haven't heard any feedback or reviews on them

ugfreak's picture

Congrats buddy. You will enjoy them and be amazed for sure Smile
Check page 4 in our review section, Beltabuser wrote a bit about our var.

GrowMore's picture

Into week 3 of UGF's tren ace and the daily changes in the mirror are happening, was going to switch brands half way through the cycle but thinking of sticking. Will buy more, smooth, 0 PIP. Thanks UG and keep up the solid customer service.

Owes a Review × 1
Jc74s's picture

How much tren you running

Owes a Review × 1
More by ugfreak