UGFREAK.TO

General information, introduction page and discussions.
Verified owner: ugfreak
6623 replies • 150622 views • Unread PMs: 25
  • ugfreak's picture

Ordering and Shipping information

• Payment methods: Bitcoins, Etherum, Litecoin, Ria, MoneyGram & Western Union
  • Shipping costs: $25
  • Minimum order: $0
  • Estimated T/A: 3-21 once shipped
  • IMPORTANT:

Our oils contain Miglyol (formerly EO)
    EU DOMESTIC / US DOMESTIC / UK DOMESTIC / INTERNATIONAL

In case of issues regarding placement of orders through our website, please contact ugfreak directly through PM.

About UGFREAK.TO

Hi and welcome to UGF!

We finally took the next step and came to eroids, however can see some of our UGF Family memebers have already made sure to speak UGF, our T/A, Para Pharma gear and so on. Appreciate it fam!

We're glad to be here and we thank everyone who supported us, for your support.

Thanks for stopping by. If our website is not answering enough questions, get at me here and I'll get back to you guys.

Yours sincerely,
UGFREAK

Comments

• Novoros's picture
  • BAN

• Novoros
  • 4 years ago

September was the second track today is the fifth and it still does not work . he will just do the work ?

• ugfreak's picture
  • SRC

iFit wrote about his received package:

"Tracking never worked the US side and tracking from origin still says en route so real benefit to trying to track it."

• Novoros's picture
  • BAN

item not found

• ugfreak's picture
  • SRC

I understand buddy, but look at the quoted comment please.,

• GrowMore's picture
  • EXP

• GrowMore
  • 4 years ago

Anyone planning on pulling bloods while on para test in the near future? Good to see orders already landing.

• NoKarma's picture
  • LVL1

You've seen pics of orders landing? Would like to see myself.

• ugfreak's picture
  • SRC

iFit, just under this post, commented on his package have landed and he picked it up.
Probably wouldn't write it if it didn't land... And if you need a picture of our gear lading, someone else posted in August: https://www.eroids.com/pics/para-pharma-from-ugf

• NoKarma's picture
  • LVL1

Why do you jump so defensive when I post a question? I asked for a pic of a recent pack landing from your promo.

• jayjayjan199's picture
  • BAN

i ask few days ago for uploading my Order + package and you dont reply or any other buddys..

• NoKarma's picture
  • LVL1

Just upload a pic if its a promo order, if you feel comfortable sharing. Nothing more to it.

• ugfreak's picture
  • SRC

Of course we're defensive, because a few people here warned about ordering from us, some called us scammers, and you wrote:

"My tracking does not work. Lots of questions wit this source in my mind which I questioned on the promo board. Spent a total of $189 with shipping got 10 vials so its all good. If I had felt more comfortable with the process I would of ordered again before promo ended but my instincts are telling me to just hold off."

In regarding to your posts, you never said that you believe we are scammers or that we wouldn't send the packages. But you're made it clear that the risk could be there, so we want to minimize that skepticism. We have a user who posted pics twice and you asked if anyone has picture of the recent promo. iFit said he got his package but he took no pictures. - it's not aimed at you, it's general message for everyone to know so they can request him.

With so much going on some days ago, and people cancelling orders because of that, of course we got to make things 100% clear here. Scam alerts, down votes.. Even missing some people coming here writing that all is good and that they were wrong, even though they promised so. We'll give it a little more time before we address it.

• NoKarma's picture
  • LVL1

For a company that has been in business for 10 years you seem very NEW to the game of naysayers and so forth. I NEVER ONCE have disrespected your company or your products. If I had a question I have PM'ed you. I have only STATED FACTS related to my experience thus far.

I run my own business and have handled disgruntled customers but you know what I do, I LEARN from their criticism and feedback and address those issues RESPECTFULLY and not with an aggressive tone (whether I agree with them or not).

Finally, their is RISK in every purchase on this site, you business is no different sir. I will be happy to post a pic when my pack lands.

• ugfreak's picture
  • SRC

And we look forward to it :)

Even when you wrote the comment right before, I thought you may have misunderstood. This shows the misunderstanding... You were never credited as disrespect and as I said, you never said we would scam or anything. You just spoke of it being skeptical and I replied to that as well, but mostly to the guys who said we were scammers and so on. Not once have we been disrespectful in any way here, we'd say we got disrespected by the many posts being too quick out with their accusations and we handled it all well.

You have no reason to be offended by the posts that reply about that, or feel offended because we tell you that iFit got his pack but didn't post pics, and he probably wouldn't write it if he didn't get it.
There's no disrespect or offensive comment to you in that,that's where you replied about me being defensive. And sure, the defense is there due to the accusations from before, clearly addressed not being you. So please, do not defend why you wrote the comment or take the comments directed at others to yourself. Once again, the comment of mine clearly stated that you DID NOT say any of that part. So I must say "ditto" for the NEW guy in the game comment. It seem you took my comments too offensive. There was no reason to,. Looking forward to that pic :)

• iFit's picture
  • EXP

• iFit
  • 4 years ago

My promo order came some some this past week. Not sure when, I was out of town.

• Novoros's picture
  • BAN

• Novoros
  • 4 years ago
  • @iFit

we wait foto your order

• stang77's picture
  • LVL1

Why would ifit lie,trust me he wouldn't .

• Novoros's picture
  • BAN

strange people . I just do not show it to someone , I do not believe

• iFit's picture
  • EXP

No. Don't give a shit whether or not you believe me.

• Zanda's picture
  • REG

• Zanda
  • 4 years ago
  • @iFit

Ha! I just spit coffee all over myself. Thanx for the morning chuckle!

• ugfreak's picture
  • SRC

• ugfreak
  • 4 years ago
  • @iFit

Make sure to contact the postal store or delivery company, so that they don't send the package "back" to the address that's marked as sender. Make sure to go get it or schedule a delivery.

• iFit's picture
  • EXP

Nah. I got it. Was waiting for me when I got home. Thanks!

BTW... Tracking never worked the US side and tracking from origin still says en route so real benefit to trying to track it.

• Zanda's picture
  • REG

• Zanda
  • 4 years ago
  • @iFit

• ugfreak's picture
  • SRC

• ugfreak
  • 4 years ago
  • @iFit

Great to hear buddy! Congrats on the package, you are welcome :)

It really sucks! Wish it was different for you or anyone else, but we can't control that part.
Looking forward for your results.

• Novoros's picture
  • BAN

• Novoros
  • 4 years ago

Who is working tracker ?

• Novoros's picture
  • BAN

• Novoros
  • 4 years ago

what is g2g ?)

• Kinda_Big92's picture
  • LVL2

Good to go

• ugfreak's picture
  • SRC

"good to go" :)

• Jay's picture
  • BAN

• Jay
  • 4 years ago

Tracking numbers received! All is good now!

• ugfreak's picture
  • SRC

• ugfreak
  • 4 years ago
  • @Jay

Thanks for sharing. It's always been all good - it's just important people read before they blast us.
Our T/A is 4-15 days and it starts from when package has been shipped - like, obviously if someone submits an order but pay it after 7 days, the T/A would be effected. So it always counts from when we ship the package. The FAQs on our website would be worth to read for a lot of people, as some blasted us for not shipping the day they wished we did, thus our website and ourselves making it clear here on eroids, that we don't ship in weekends. You're always g2g with UGF, it's a promise!

• NoKarma's picture
  • LVL1

I am not blasting you but again yours is the only tracking I have received on here that shows 0 info its been 10 days. Not concerned but its the truth. I have several orders internationally that always show something yours is the first to show nothing. As far as people being skeptical, I have never seen a new source to the board not endure some skepticism especially when a promo is their introduction to the board. When my pack arrives I will review.