ugfreak's picture
ugfreak 708

UGFREAK.TO

Estimated T/A: 
3-31 once shipped

Minimum Order: 
$0

Payment Methods: 
Bitcoins, Etherum, Litecoin, USDT-TRC20, Monero, Western Union, MoneyGram, Zelle

Please note

US DOMESTIC / UK DOMESTIC / INTERNATIONAL

In case of issues regarding placement of orders through our website, please contact ugfreak directly through PM.

Hi and welcome to UGFREAK!

We finally took the next step and came to eroids, however can see some of our UGFREAK Family memebers have already made sure to speak UGFREAK, our T/A, Para Pharma gear and so on. Appreciate it fam!

We're glad to be here and we thank everyone who supported us, for your support.

Thanks for stopping by. If our website is not answering enough questions, get at me here and I'll get back to you guys.

Yours sincerely,
UGFREAK

ugfreak's picture

Thanks buddy! We look forward to it Smile

ugfreak's picture

We've been selling our products cheaper for a very long time, just for promo's and such.
Up a bit, as to what it should be, and our costs raise up as well. Naturally, the products end price will raise as well, when all the production cost does.

ugfreak's picture

Eroids didn't let us finish but, answer would be:

It has not been raised recently. These prices have looked the same, all before 2017 even began.

When/if prices raise, it's a reason for that too.
We've been selling our products cheaper for a very long time, just for promo's and such.
Up a bit, as to what it should be, and our costs raise up as well. Naturally, the products end price will raise as well, when all the production cost does.

ugfreak's picture

To add.. Our prices are still super great prices. Without any doubt.
The prices we offer and the quality, compared, unbeatable. It's 50% less than the average prices you'll find.... And quality is something else.

ugfreak's picture

That's great to hear buddy! We never get tired of these great feedback about the products Smile
Para Pharma for the win buddy! Smile you are welcome! We look forward to that.

bearsfan1991's picture

just curious, why does this source get chewed up and torn apart on other forum review sites?

ive seen nothing but good customer service so far

ugfreak's picture

Not on all sites. Sometimes some users are nothing but pathetic and want things a certain and different way, or demand some free products or other bullshit. They promise they will do their best to make sure others will not buy and they promise to float that on other boards... In which we are not present.

So when such people are around and they have the power to effect others, they do that.. We meet a lot of type of customers. The best ones, nice and kind ones, honest ones... And once in a while there are reverse scammers, liars, haters and people with bad habits. We're good at more than this forum only and we have years of history proving it. We are always standing up if there are errors, no matter the cost.

We can only tell each user to look at what people think in the general and try for themselves. We have customers who vouch for us all of the time, and it's not just to do it.. They do it because they feel for it. That's truth enough for us.

Jeepman78's picture

Who knows. I have witnessed nothing but good things from this source in the few months I have been on. That's why it's important to take everything with a grain of salt and form your own opinion based on your own experiences. Basically we are all on here for one thing, to get good legit gear for good prices and good delivery. Does he offer that, I think so.

ugfreak's picture

Thanks buddy! And totally agreeing with what you are saying. It's most important, because people have agendas too... Thanks. Glad you are enjoying it and we'll make sure you'll always be happy with our services and products Smile

Sjohns3575's picture

Idk bro. He's been pretty good to me. Love his gear and he has some awesome promos. I'm saving now for my next cycle from the freak.

ugfreak's picture

Thanks buddy! And we promise that won't change... Appreciate your feedback and glad you are happy with us Smile we look forward to that cycle!

johnny1's picture

Troll

Sam I Am's picture

You saying that seems shady

Owes a Review × 1
Sjohns3575's picture

I've never waited longer than 24 hrs for a reply and he's on here all the time.

ugfreak's picture

Appreciate it buddy!

stang77's picture

Shady? This guy is far from shady he's on here constantly and I have not heard one bad thing yet.

ugfreak's picture

Thanks buddy, appreciate it a lot..

ugfreak's picture

Hi. Yes we do... But we reply emails, PM's and tickets on website every single day. Always within 24 hours.
We're friends on eroids, you could've PM'd as well. You may have sent emails to a wrong place.

We're here if needed.

RSN34's picture

This source isn't shady at all I normally receive a message back in a few hours from them. Sounds like you're the only person that is having issues

ugfreak's picture

Thank you very much buddy. Appreciate you replying at sharing.... We're not familiar with such issues.

ugfreak's picture

Thanks buddy! Appreciate your post and sharing that about us.

flapjack's picture

bull shit . they respond to emails within hours and pm s even faster
when did you email them 3 minutes ago lol
also he was online 6 hours ago and cleared all his pm s to zero i see that you are his friend so i presume you did not pm him either ????
i see you have made other neg reviews for other sources because you say they are ignoring your emails
your either a troll or you have a shit load of emails in your spam folder from lots of sources that you are too dumb to check

Sjohns3575's picture

I 2nd all of this.

More by ugfreak