ugfreak's picture
ugfreak 708

UGFREAK.TO

Estimated T/A: 
3-31 once shipped

Minimum Order: 
$0

Payment Methods: 
Bitcoins, Etherum, Litecoin, USDT-TRC20, Monero, Western Union, MoneyGram, Zelle

Please note

US DOMESTIC / UK DOMESTIC / INTERNATIONAL

In case of issues regarding placement of orders through our website, please contact ugfreak directly through PM.

Hi and welcome to UGFREAK!

We finally took the next step and came to eroids, however can see some of our UGFREAK Family memebers have already made sure to speak UGFREAK, our T/A, Para Pharma gear and so on. Appreciate it fam!

We're glad to be here and we thank everyone who supported us, for your support.

Thanks for stopping by. If our website is not answering enough questions, get at me here and I'll get back to you guys.

Yours sincerely,
UGFREAK

ugfreak's picture

Thanks for posting and sharing. Glad you are liking it Biggrin
We look forward to your review a lot.... Keep enjoying it Smile

RickRock1086's picture

I like it, I'm looking forward to put an order to try the Masteron E next. Really enjoy this cycle, who doesn't enjoy bulking up? Lol

rawxrawchomp's picture

Hey guys. I'm planning to order the para pharma Test E. For $28 a vial that's a pretty sweet deal. Was wondering if anyone had tried the Para Test E and can give me some feedbacks.

Also was blood done? I'm very interested and thank you in advance.

flapjack's picture

there is probably 1 million reviews on the para pharma test e just have a look

ugfreak's picture

Thanks for sharing buddy Smile you are welcome! That sounds great, we look forward to that... And we're happy to hear so. We will always do our best for you guys!

SexWeightsProteinShakes's picture

Any of you guys check your bottles out? I got 3 promo sust and it looks to me like two of them have particles of something floating in them. Not trying to bash anyone I get shit happens. I'll take some pics and post them if needed.

In a promo × 1
giants59's picture

It's happened to a few others as well. Pm the source he'll take care of it

Owes a Review × 1 In a promo × 1
ugfreak's picture

People have been posting that plenty of times. You can try to look on [edited out] as well.
However, what is the purpose of your posts in reality? You first wrote that we seemed shady for not replying messages that you never sent We asked you in the PM also, where you sent them to and to what email address etc. You don't get in on that... Then you mailed me, asking how we can have these low prices... Now you're here as well, all over the reason we can offer such great prices, despite having gotten your reply already. It doesn't really seem like you're truly interested in the answers. It just seems like a random user made with an agenda.

alekaras's picture

Yeah they gave me scam test e tren e npp and anadrol and i manage to scam all the weights in my gym and make them go up by them selfs ,forgot to add that i manage to scam my estro with thwir scam adex and dont need a brah FFS!!!

ugfreak's picture

lol! Nice one buddy... Sorry for scamming you Blum 3

alekaras's picture

I will come to scum me again !!! Smile

ugfreak's picture

Haha thanks buddy Biggrin appreciate your support and willingness to be scammed again. It's always a pleasure.

robb's picture

That had me literally lol, love a bit of sarcasm to put someone in their place.

Dude is definitely a troll, well worthy of the tag Imo.

In a promo × 1
alekaras's picture

Yes sir the dude is out of this planet ffs!

flapjack's picture

ive just read another post of yours similar to this on another sources si page are you a troll

Sam I Am's picture

No trolls are the reason people get ripped off They come on these forums to create doubt People see thru this stuff By the way it's dip shit not dip sitt dumbass

Owes a Review × 1
Big_Bossman's picture

OK do like everyone else does read reviews and make a decision simple as that, you don't have a good feeling about ordering here dont!!! Simple as that

Big_Bossman's picture

Hard to get prices thus low? Your a moron and clearly know absolutely nothing about how cheap it is to produce gear in mass quantities

ugfreak's picture

Which companies do you have proof for? Which source or company is showing you their product costs and everything? It seem like you come from an anti-ugfreak group and want to come here and label everyone as people that are simply "with us" and just try and draw some negative over us. You can go to the board you came from and take care. Why bother pretending you had some emails sent our way... Then showing your true colors, as someone who just came to try and hurt our image by claiming we're shady, lying about emails not being replied to.. And showing your true agenda here now. Pretty sure soon a mod will have you removed.

You have been on other sources discussion and review pages too, just trolling and saying the same stuff.. "Investigating" the products and prices, if they are fake or not, claiming you are waiting for orders from all of them etc. You need to come up with a better plan, with whoever you work for/with.

Sam I Am's picture

If your worried about them scamming you go troll somewhere else Nobody owes you an explanation This is the busiest forum I know I'm on three

Owes a Review × 1
Big_Bossman's picture

So if you know that its very easy to make a bottle of test for under 5 dollars and that's any source why are you questioning this source? Simply bc they aren't out making 10x profit off a bottle.of test like some out there? And I hate to break it to you but I've seen several sources with prices lower than UGF. And no I'm not with UG I only was involved in one promo and was never even able to use bc my stash was stolen so good try bud. But I did just place a order for 400 var tabs so we will see how it goes

brujah123's picture

Hello UGF! Don't you produce Oxandrolone (Anavar) in 10-miligram-tablets anymore?

Thanks in advance and all the best
B

ugfreak's picture

Hi buddy.

Para Pharma does make 10mg Anavar and we will be offering them again, soon as they get back in stock Smile

wildwill3cc's picture

Promo landed .pic posted .starting drols tomorrow
Will review after 30 days

More by ugfreak