toptopshop.org

Estimated T/A: 
edit this

Minimum Order: 
edit this

Payment Methods: 
edit this

Gorillafit's picture

Here is what you've been waiting for, 16.9 Serum level on the Blue Tops!
http://www.eroids.com/pics/blue-top-hgh-serum-buy-kigtropin.com-gorillaf...

ralphyboy's picture

Your ALT is only very slightly high at 66---but if historically for you you are down around 20, then I would seriously consider easing up and re-testing in 6 weeks---You don't want to mess with the liver

Wreckit's picture

Thanks for the update.

What testing protocol did you use?

IM or SubQ

3-3.5 hrs prior?

Fasted or fed?

Iu? 10 or more?

Have you been on gh consistently or just start up again?

Sorry, just checking protocol. To see what I think of te generics.

With kigs, 10iu, 3:15 prior to test, fasted, no slin, I saw a 39. Overall was really happy with it. But it's hard to find a source with good stuff. If this is good I am in for some. I think I may pick up a Kig, a hyge, and a blue top to test out.

Gorillafit's picture

1 full bottle 10iu? if they are 10iu. IM, 3 hrs prior to bloods drawn. (normally I shoot for 3.5 but they closed at 12) Fasted, but shouldn't matter with exogenous HGH. Been running HGH about 18 months but no injections for 13 days before test (traveling). Prior experience has shown me if I run normal daily doses then the next day a 10iu injection of quality HGH I'm in the 20s. If the HGH is no good I'm at .08!
Check my labs, I've tested a couple different types. LOL ;-P

Wreckit's picture

Awesome!!

Thanks for the response. Good protocol.
It tested good, that's what matters.

bigJOHNstud's picture

very nice, thanks gorilla

Wreckit's picture

Me too. Sick of buying a few here and a few there. Use to buy 20 at a time. But you never know what you're going to get now. Even good sources are getting sh!tty stuff.

Wreckit's picture

Any test come back yet?

Wanna see some serum levels? Interested in a order but want to see some results before I buy

SuperMax's picture

Yeah, had me confused too!
So if you reconstituted a 1mg vial of the IGF into a 20ml bac water you would have 50mcg per ml. At 1ml(50mcg) a day that vial would last 6weeks. But how would the potency of the IGF hold up over that period of time? Warped in tin foil & keep in the refrigerator

SuperMax's picture

Has anyone on here tryed the Generic
IGF-1LR3 from this src?

B52-BODY's picture

anyone use there hcg yet ?

SuperMax's picture

@kigtropincn1
What is the difference between your IGF-LR3 & your IGF-1LR3. There is a big diff in price. Wrote you PM but no answer

johnnyb5309's picture

igf-1 is the real deal do some research its very expensive and a very effective muscle builer in addition to hgh and slin among oher anabolics.

SuperMax's picture

I have been reading tons on it but all I can find is the IGF-1 & IGF-lr3. But on the site it has IGF-LR3 & IGF-1LR3. The IGF-LR3 is twice the amount than the IGF-1LR3. Just trying to understand why. I'm not looking to use this peptide till a fall bulk cycle. & I have read a lot of different things on the proper usage & what I come to is for best effects your looking at a 40mcg dose divided between 2 muscles that were exercised that day & pinned 5min after your workout.
Have you used this peptide? From this source? Friend request sent

bigJOHNstud's picture

what is your reship policy?

never mind i found it on your site... you guaranty delivery and reship for free.
you are looking good to me

Coconut's picture

Getting pumped to see some of these results

Gorillafit's picture

So your gonna pin at 4:45 am? Now that's dedication. I'm maybe gonna get up and pee at that time and go back to sleep! LOL ;-P
I tested yesterday, results maybe Tuesday? Its a holiday weekend, and I ordered additional tests I needed so it may take a lil longer?

More by justlikeit