UncleYoked's picture
UncleYoked 2084

Titans.to

Estimated T/A: 
Shows up faster than the clap

Payment Methods: 
PayPal, Zelle, Cryptos, Vanilla, Western Union, MoneyGram, Walmart, Amazon, Cash App via BTC, Bank Transfer, Ali Pay, Handjobs

Please note

We're a simple, farm to table operation. No flashy graphics or seizure inducing graphics, no advertisements, just organic anabolic goodness.
Our website is set up so there is no need for communication between any party, streamlined, simple and fast.
We are not careless reps working from a Chinese warehouse and we do not send your items from China or Russia, we are a US domestic source.
We're people, just like you and we put the people first. Unless they're assholes, in which case they can fuck off.

UncleYoked's picture

should hopefuly be soon brother

UncleYoked's picture

hey you animals i just updated the payment methods and minimums above and they are as follows

western union- $150
money gram- $150
vanilla visa- $500
reloadit reload pak- $500
vanilla reload pak- $500
money pak- $500

biceps71's picture

Have a order ? Fr sent.

UncleYoked's picture

accepted

Couna777's picture

5 7
And 240 of muscle ??????
Really ???????
You must be big as f

Tren84's picture

U talk alot of shit my man u dont even look like u took creatine hit them traps homie

keola44's picture

Lmao....animal ya might wanna take your face out of the pic bruh.

Jacobavery1's picture

How's that pip for the eq500

Couna777's picture

Pinned 3 times already none

Xtrmlivin's picture

Super fast T/A pretty sweet getting an unexpected pack thought I was gonna get it at the end of week
https://www.eroids.com/sites/default/files/gearpic/1897/image_7.jpg

soundevolution's picture

Received my first order. 6 days after I placed it.. Came packed very well..

thedrywallguy's picture

Just asking...are there no pics aloud? Not complaining not bitching just curious that's all.

thedrywallguy's picture

I went back 5-6 pages and didn't see any pics posted...but found them on review page. Thanks.

BIGDADDYBEEFCAKE's picture

Looking for some feedback on EQ500 and cutmix ??? Doses, results, etc... from guys actually used them. I haven't ordered from Yoked since last year, i have been off for 10 months. Getting ready to hit it hard again.

guttaheis's picture

I dont know about the cut mix but the EQ500 is good to go. I'm running .8 cc twice a week (800mg total) and my appetite has gone up.. ALWAYS hungry so i have no issues downing my food. Definitely helps my bulk. Enjoy bro!

BIGDADDYBEEFCAKE's picture

Thanks brutha. Appreciate the info.

CanYaDigIt's picture

Really...? Your going to keep running with this nonsense? You might have a broken scale, and are just to dumb to realize it. Or you may have a tumor. That might explain rapid weight gain. The only other explantation I can thing of, is that you are a woman and you got pregnant and packed on weight that way. Regardless, your just full of shit

Edit: or you aren't human. And literally have different genetics. Your dad Bigfoot by chance? Jackass

NoWeakAces's picture

gorillafit28's picture

Maybe u should post some self pics so we can c how huge and ripped u are and maybe we can believe then ur posts R valid!

Mattyd's picture

X2. That's a pretty crazy claim to make without backing it up with pics.

juiceda58's picture

I can't help but laugh when you call someone an idiot and misspell in the same sentence. Maybe a little more time in the prison library than on the bench next time.

gorillafit28's picture

Lmoa yea this guy is turning out to be quite the piece of work!

More by UncleYoked