UncleYoked's picture
UncleYoked 2085

Titans.to

Estimated T/A: 
Shows up faster than the clap

Payment Methods: 
PayPal, Zelle, Cryptos, Vanilla, Western Union, MoneyGram, Walmart, Amazon, Cash App via BTC, Bank Transfer, Ali Pay, Handjobs

Please note

We're a simple, farm to table operation. No flashy graphics or seizure inducing graphics, no advertisements, just organic anabolic goodness.
Our website is set up so there is no need for communication between any party, streamlined, simple and fast.
We are not careless reps working from a Chinese warehouse and we do not send your items from China or Russia, we are a US domestic source.
We're people, just like you and we put the people first. Unless they're assholes, in which case they can fuck off.

JRambo's picture

Hey Badger, any idea when Sust will be added to stock?
Thank you

SHADETREEALI's picture

Thanks Brother. Appreciate the info! I'm good for 3 when they're up.

JRambo's picture

Count me in for 12, maybe a few more.

SHADETREEALI's picture

When will injectable Winny be back in stock?

Big_Bossman's picture

Yes he and "yoked" both brew I believe

JRambo's picture

I remember receiving some heavy packs haha, but damn I loved the flavored oral liquids.

561boi's picture

What's status of test E need to order some by today! Thanks

Owes a Review × 1
cbone's picture

Been shopping around eroids for new supplier since i had been going with some "promo nobodies " with great sales and extremely poor service and scetchy products not to mention the endless waiting which i lucked out on everytime but lost hair in the process! Kept seeing this guy Uncle Yoked name keeps showing up everywhere which led to Anabolic Titan. Figured I'd give them a try with small first order of 4test cyp. The stock was low and the day i ordered they ran out but they honored the order and had some to send which i got in 8days. These guys are strait up and let me know about each move! Only had one pin so an honest review to date wouldnt be fair but the 2days following showed its def. dosed like the pharmaceutical i had a long time ago. Dont mind paying good money for good shit and it was money well spent! This isnt new news to any of the faithful customers but for the ppl like myself ,its comfort and piece of mind. Second order already in! What ive found ,like in the gym,dont do the exercises that little guys are doing to stay little but but what the big guys are doing to stay big!!! Same with sources and gear!

jaywilmoth's picture

How's the east coast T/A

HEAVY WEIGHT's picture

Got some dbol coming in to add to the test p,tren a,mast p,and the npp.I wont be satisfied until i can snap the bench bar in half lol.

Big_Bossman's picture

Why d bol? Sounds like your running a cycle for either cutting or lean bulk. Anavar winny or even t bol would have been much better choice

stampit69's picture

r u running np with tren ace??

Tren84's picture

Good gear here. How my yoked been miss u :(

HEAVY WEIGHT's picture

Nice i like the sound of more orals on the site its a good combo for injectible combos.

HEAVY WEIGHT's picture

Been pinning test p,tren a,mast p and npp for about a week now.No pip as usuall no sides good stuff.Awsome pump doing 100 lb for single arm curls.keeping my bench at 350lb is comftable weight for now.225lb 3×5.270lb 3×5.300lb 3×5.350lb 3×5.To finish chest work out doing 5 sets of 20 reps of 225lb while doing leg raise with each set.Kills the abs.

UncleYoked's picture

Jesus son..... That is all

More by UncleYoked