teamroids's picture
teamroids 268

teamroids.to

Estimated T/A: 
Worldwide : 5-31 days / US DOMESTIC : 3-7 days.

Minimum Order: 
No minimum order!

Payment Methods: 
Bitcoin,MoneyGram, Zelle, ETH and Western Union.

Please note

Orders are placed on our web shop www.teamroids.to
For further contact, use the PM or ticket system.

We offer you top notch products, prices and service!

TeamRoids - the best team ever!

allpro666's picture

I sure hope so. Lol

press1's picture

Start injecting Test suspension everyday into muscle thats never experienced it before then you'll question is it all worth it Lol

In a promo × 1
allpro666's picture

Lol I hear ya

wanted's picture

YES it is alittle pippy. BUT its working great. If you can hang in there with it. It will be worth it
Definetly watch injecting in pecs. TRUST ME

Owes a Review × 1 In a promo × 1
allpro666's picture

Haha ya I bet but I don’t inject there. And I’m definitely gonna stick it out

allpro666's picture

No hey! I’m on my 3rd shot in the glute and this one is killing me

allpro666's picture

Ya it’s like each one got worse. But I will see how the next one goes

BenchPress500's picture

Hey TeamRoids - sent you a FR. :-)

suny11's picture

Plz check pm TR

Cade35's picture

I had some terrible luck on my last few orders as far as missing items and screwed up tracking numbers
( What was supposed to be in them, wasn't) however TR made it right Everytime. So much that even after flaws on there end I still placed more orders. They always took care of me. Happy to say my last few items are in route and they even offered me more free store credit, i declined, I am in need if nothing at the moment and there previous generosity was more than suffice. Thanks TR
Will continue using this as my INT SRC most definitely

Owes a Review × 1
Big_Bossman's picture

Do trackers just post on site

Cade35's picture

Same thing as Geo said for me. Usually the email and then it takes u to there website and then u have the tracker. U shouldn't have to search for it on the site. I'd wait for the email. I've had them.as quick as 24 hrs and as late as 3-4 days. Not bad at all considering how much volume there pushing out. There pretty quick, however I've ordered enough to know which trackers take a long time and which ones come in 10 days or less. It's all about the 2 letters at the beginning of tracker. They have warehouses all over the globe! Lol
Hit me up if u want when u get tracker and I'll tell u to the best of my knowledge how long thay particular warehouse took for me. There is a big difference from my experience. Either way, I've had several orders and ALL have always made it across the pond, no problem

Owes a Review × 1
Big_Bossman's picture

Fr sent

Cade35's picture

Dbl post:/

Owes a Review × 1
Geo's picture

In my experience about 3-4 days after the order, but you'll get an email saying that there's an update to the order.

LYusuf24's picture

TR please check pm

left4dead's picture

Dear TR, please check your inbox

teamroids's picture

PM replied Smile

teamroids's picture

PLEASE NOTE:
All those who have been selected for our Promo 11, will be updated during this week. Kindly do NOT keep sending more impatient PM's regarding the promo. Everything is on schedule.

wanted's picture

Another PAID order sent your way
Keep doing what your doing. The gear is great and shipping is unbelievable hope it stays that way this order
Thankyou

Owes a Review × 1 In a promo × 1
teamroids's picture

thank you mate and appreciate that!

suny11's picture

TR please sort out my issue. Check your pm

teamroids's picture

pm sent

suny11's picture

Pm sent again

press1's picture

These guys are so damn fast - Tracking received! Many thanks..

In a promo × 1
More by teamroids