supremesteroids.to

Estimated T/A: 
Next Day available in UK

Minimum Order: 
No Minimum

Payment Methods: 
Bank Transfer, Bitcoin

Please note

We are proud to offer outstanding service and free worldwide shipping to our customers.

zi1's picture

When the godtripin in stock?

aisgood's picture

At the end of this week should be on the shelf.

htbio1's picture

Thanks for the feedback bro.

aisgood's picture

Fantastic, Please leave a review and vote:)

Musclepants1's picture

What @htbio1 said x2

htbio1's picture

Aisgood mate. Please like pretty please start stocking Pharmacom products. Thanks.

htbio1's picture

Mate I honestly can say I definately at the local gym heard from serious guys saying infiniti/ sis labs is top quality. I know from my own research ROHM is one of the since forever been around UGLs and I net a local source in person who sells ROHM. He says they are top quality.

I wish anabolic lab project would test the oriducts of these UGLs so we know exactly they respect the dosage.

But I have no reason to doubt them because no serious UGL would risk losing everything by underdosing or selling bunk. People would know right away.

With Pharmacom it is a love relationship as I started my self medicated TRT with them since september 2015 as the NHS took the piss on me and my 156 ng/dl test levels for over a year without prescribing.

It is like the first lady you fell inlove with haha.

But soon , very soon I will give some infiniti / sis labs a go.

Thanks again mate.

Cheers.

htbio1's picture

No worries respected brother. Thanks for your honest input. We are blessed here in the UK as we have great domestic sources like this one here which we can rely on to get our precious goods from. :-)

Thanks again.

Cheers.

Htbio1

aisgood's picture

The issue is as I have mentioned before there is not enough productivity due to a high demand in need of pharmacom, Im pretty sure we will be stocking it sooner or later.
Thanks for the support fellas.

htbio1's picture

Hi mate.

Hopefully they will be more accomodating. The Pharmacom lads. Meanwhile I see aisgood is a serious lad who has great customer service from all the positive reviews I have been reading for some time now.

I heard lads at my local gym saying infiniti/sis labs is top quality juice.

aisgood's picture

We have spoken with pharmacom a few times, they wont supply us due to not producing enough to supply all sources. We will continue on dealing with them as soon as they give us a go, we will jump on it. But for now please be patient.
We have some Pro Chem gear coming soon. mixed reviews about it but we will send some products to the lab to test them out. Here in the UK at our end only good words are coming out about it, so we have been talking with them for a while now, so it will be time to try them out and give to community something from the passed but refreshed.

cd1's picture

The first time round ...Pro Chem was a very good UG and then things changed which involved the law and a second ownership as to which the quality just wasn't the same ...so yea a lab test on almost all compounds would strongly go in favour

aisgood's picture

We have seen the lab tests already done by Pro Chem, at the moment they are using same Raw materials as Rohm does and they will continue to do so for a long time, before we go ahead and start selling compounds they will be tested and if they are good, the live trial will go ahead on few community members if we find anyone wanting to try Pro chem for free and then sharing it with eroid members.
Pro Chem was on and off for a long time, its one of the old school dinosaurs trying to have a big come back and they asked us to get involved in it. Dear members if we are not happy with lab tests or live try we simply wont work with pro chem. We don't want our name to have a stain.

peters's picture

Count me in I will try new prochem and rate it for you. How many samples are you willing to give ?
Personally i think you are top bloke here and you woulnt sell bunk gear, too much to lose. Lets see lab tests and live test. I know pro chem use to be one of the best labs out here back in the day...

aisgood's picture

Yea sure i will send you few vials to try.

cd1's picture

Please don't think that my comment was aimed as a negative one towards you or to get people thinking that your integrity or judgement is bad when choosing brands to sell.

It was simply to comment on a few facts that are true and these facts you may have not known yourself.

Giving that you've proven to be a very good source already I would say that you have done your homework on every brand that you sell or brand that you may begin to sell

aisgood's picture

I know you dont Sir, You have been supportive all the time, Thank you.

cd1's picture

No worries fella and I will continue to be just that

aisgood's picture

Thank you.

htbio1's picture

Thanks for your reply mate. Hopefully it gets sorted out. I wish that Pharmacom would be more accomodating.

I am quite tempted to try a order for some infiniti / sis labs to be honest. Their compounds are priced really nice. Won't make a juice head poor lol.

Are there any lab reports on the infiniti deca 400 or test 500?

Thanks again.

Kind Regards,
Htbio1

htbio1's picture

Thanks for the info mate.

More by aisgood