roidsource's picture
roidsource 374

roidsource.net

Estimated T/A: 
4-7 biz days.

Minimum Order: 
$200 (no min on HGH/IGF-1/Lira/Sema orders)

Payment Methods: 
BTC/USDC/Tether/TrueUSDC

Please note

Gym Labs and Qtropin distributor. US Domestic.
NEW DOMAIN NAME : ROIDSOURCE.NET
Mass spec on GymLabs TestP.

Join our forum : roidsource.net/forum

OUR Special offers : http://roidsource.net/forum/oral-steroids/74-special-offers-and-daily-deals

More reviews and interesting stuff : http://roidsource.net/forum/oral-steroids

Tablets are here : http://roidsource.net/oral-steroids

Vials : http://roidsource.net/injectable-steroids

HGH/IGF-1 : http://roidsource.net/hgh

Aqua HGH (Qtropin). 100 IU's/vial, 20 IU's/ml, 5 ml per vial. Shipped from within US.

Qtropin thread : http://roidsource.net/forum/oral-steroids/1415-qtropin-hgh
Insubolic (Recombinant Human IGF-1) http://roidsource.me/forum/oral-steroids/2135-igf-1-recombinant-human-ig...

Guys, we're trying to do the best service possible, but, if for some reason you don't feel satisfied and you don't have =))) on your face, please, contact us!

moagu099's picture

I use this source all the time and G2G. The money sent across seas. You receive your pack within the T/A. In my opinion, they should be at the top.

ry15897's picture

Has anyone been instructed to send money overseas via western union. I thought that was fishy since its a domestic source?

sigep1625's picture

I was just thinking the same thing!!?? My first order with this place and was instructed to also send overseas??? Is this normal?? I'm a little hesitant now!!

trainforgain's picture

With some domestic sources will use international recievers. Not all but some do. Its harder to hem up a reciever in a foreign country out of US jurisdiction some sources switch back and forth to keep them and you safe. My advice is to contact the source on here or email before sending donation

ry15897's picture

Have u ordered from a domestic source before? I figured a domestic source would want funds sent domestic?

Dextermorganlv's picture

I accepted your friend request. I cantry to answer any questions if I can

I have ordered from. This source 4 or 5 times with nothing but perfect service and Excellent gear. So I'll vouch for him. I haven't seen much in the way of negative experiences on this page either. It seem like he treats everyone really well. Good business

sigep1625's picture

Did you make your payment overseas everytime??

Dextermorganlv's picture

It's against the rules to talk about donations in public forum, sorry bro

Pale's picture

Bingo!

sigep1625's picture

Ok. Gotcha. Good point.

sigep1625's picture

Yes, every domestic source so far was also domestic payment. But Solidman stated that some do have payments sent overseas. So I will make the payment but it can't be till tomorrow late afternoon now.
For 1st time ever, I didn't plan my current cycle responsibly and really need products quick.

solidman's picture

Not always, many domestic do this, it's cheaper and safer , so don't worry guys.

ry15897's picture

Someone pm me i have a question to ask about this source it's important

ry15897's picture

Has anyone tried the test p lately someone said its ineffective on the reviews?

lilswede's picture

If you read farther into that reaview that dude did not even place an order according to r.s. I think it would be a stupid product to make bunk vials, considering test in general are the cheapest raws to source, also test p probably is a pretty popular item and have not heard anyone else complain I have used it before a few months ago

ry15897's picture

Can u pm bro i got a question if you ordered from this source

lilswede's picture

Ya I accepted your f.r. if you look in my pics i have ordered quite a bit from r.s. I am running r.s. proviron and letro . feel free to pm me

roidsource's picture

No, he ordered last year in October, he placed another order this year but didn't pay, since it's been 8-9 months ago, his old order was "archived" we had issues with the TestE last Fall (overdosed batch, sever PIP etc) If some of you remember, the info was posted here our forum, I emailed guys...mailed out replacement. TestP, TestE, TestC, Sust - are our bestsellers (among testosterones), if something happens we know it within a very short period of time. Since Fall 2014 thousands of TestP vials were sold, a lot of bulk orders were fulfilled.

lilswede's picture

I remember what your talking about it was dosed about a 100 hundred mg over.

sigep1625's picture

Hey. Can someone explain how to exactly order?!? I checked out my order and got an automated email but that's it. I emailed the source and also eroids PM'd and the site' PM about my order and its been over 3 hours. I was out all day running errands and had plenty of time to stop somewhere to pay but now I can't make it out till tomorrow after work. Do they email you with payment instructions?? Thx

roidsource's picture

Bro's, thank you very much, I appreciate the feedback. I'm happy when you satisfied! =))

Dextermorganlv's picture

I lurk on this page daily. It's a great source! Super fast T/A and awesome gear!

sigep1625's picture

Besides Rrexy, does anyone really come on here much?? I don't see a lot of activity and it's making me a little nervous to place an order!!

Vetala's picture

I've ordered from him 4 or 5 times. Ideal source. No lies, no b.s., always good gear, always fast delivery time. I've also found him very easy to communicate with if there's any questions. Five stars all the way.

Rrexy's picture

No worries with RS Bro.
Made my first purchase from here in February. Since then I've made four more purchases. I've been running the Test E & EQ since February. Kick started with Tbol & Test Prop (5 weeks) and just started an 8 week run with the Var. I have nothing but positive things to say about everything I've used so far. This is a "recomp" cycle. Not looking to bulk up - looking to keep the muscle I have & lose body fat. So far I'm up about 8 lbs. and have gotten leaner. Strength increase has been incredible - so it's working well! Picked up some Tren A for a buddy and he's come back to me twice for more. He loves it.
Customer service and T/A are both excellent!

sigep1625's picture

Hey, thx Rrexy. I think I'm gonna place an order(small one) just to get some of the things I'm running low on. I honestly didn't plan my current cycle very responsibly. But thx for your input.

solidman's picture

it is always like this, but believe me, products and t/a are great, and his dbol is great, I like the fact that is 20mg so you can split and adjust the way you want

sigep1625's picture

Ok bro, I appreciate your response. I do want to try his dbol and yes I also like that it's 20mg dose.

sigep1625's picture

Hey all, I'm in need of info abt this place's dbol?? How is it? My other source has been held up and I really need it fast. Any input would be great. Also, r the orals tablet or capsule form?? Thx

More by roidsource