--RP4U--'s picture
--RP4U-- 183

Rawpower4u.is

Estimated T/A: 
Well within 4-7 days (except Holidays and Tax time)

Minimum Order: 
$150 ($200 during PROMO)

Payment Methods: 
Western Union OR Walmart2Walmart (OUR Discretion) **BTC AVAILABLE**

Steezy's picture

How come you don't run e or hex ever? I'm only into 1 1/2 weeks and I can't stand ed pinning.

Owes a Review × 1
Jc74s's picture

I ran e in the past I fell like ace hits better plus I can control my dosage this is frown upon amongst the community but I stay on tren for a long time I mean a long time .So sometimes my dosage can be as low as 700mg a week to over a gram . Far as tren hex I never tried it man I hear good things but never used it .

Owes a Review × 1
Steezy's picture

I work with a guy who's a trt guy and runs tren e year round at a low dose. He does get bloods every 3 months and makes sure his numbers are never, I mean never elevated.

Owes a Review × 1
Jc74s's picture

Yea one thing about tren it will have your numbers out of wack for sure I take breaks and just run test throughout the years .Yea when pinning Ed you have to have s lot of injection spots . I hit the three heads of my shoulders. Chest I pin both two different sites .Quad and ass

Owes a Review × 1
Jc74s's picture

I have to say this new batch of tren is very potent

Owes a Review × 1
terciobold's picture

They say all their products are made with love! I think they may be right!!

Owes a Review × 1
zeb0312's picture

You think he might hump the vials or something lmfao

just a joke

Jc74s's picture

Well hello there old friend

Owes a Review × 1
zeb0312's picture

What's up you dam beast??? I hear 300 yet??????

Jc74s's picture

Dam there man ... Straight pasta beef throughout nov and I should be there it's not easy carrying this much weight I fall asleep sitting at the red light

Owes a Review × 1
zeb0312's picture

Dam I hear bro I remember last time I seen a pic you was huge. Red light you sleep guys blows horn and says to you hey light green now buddy move it you step out pissed off from tren of course then guy tells you oh sorry you have a good day sir.....lol

Jc74s's picture

Lol hell yea I have to take naps now man .i am drop some of this weight next year man .get down to 275 that's good for me my wife says that the grocery bill is to high

Owes a Review × 1
zeb0312's picture

I bet grocery bill is bro for that size and to maintain it. But it's worth it tho I love doing this all tho I never get that big I like to hit 250 never really tried I'm 234 today I was 226 around a month ago. I haven't really buckled down until now like 4 no the back I guess I will see where it goes.

awagz's picture

I'm aiming got 245 to 250 myself. I'm 237 at the moment, but bf % has risen slightly since I have been out hurt. Oddly enough, being in the past 8 months I've only lifted for 8 weeks total, I'm still very lean. If I hit 250 sub 10% I'll be happy with just maintaining that. At 6'3" it's not huge but it's a solid look for me. Esp being I started at 155lbs.

Owes a Review × 1 In a promo × 1
zeb0312's picture

Nice bro I weighed this morning I was 232 and my height is 5' 9" I gained 6 pounds in a month I can't see it tho but wife says she can I'm going to try to hit 250 and see how I look

Jc74s's picture

dam I was starting at that girls ass .Oh yea they make with it with love but tren is made from the tears of lucifer

Owes a Review × 1
Steezy's picture

Does he have a minimum?

Owes a Review × 1
awagz's picture

You've used all of his gear in a week? Or is this not your first order?

Owes a Review × 1 In a promo × 1
Steezy's picture

So the tren a over here is fire, eh?

Owes a Review × 1
Jc74s's picture

Yes very good quality

Owes a Review × 1
--RP4U--'s picture

CLOSED TIL NOV 1 FOR RESTOCK

terciobold's picture

Sonofabitch!! oh well,i guess ill wait on the tren then! Exactly 2 weeks in guys.Im pinning 1cc of test prop eod,50mg dbol ed,and 1-3cc of shot of test e weekly..Im just starting to notice small details.Pumps are up in the gym,getting a nice "good morning" woody every morning and im definitely feeling better all around.The service and communication was amazing,and i know good gear and this should be a great 16 weeker...Im going to grab up some tren ace when he reopens and run 1cc eod with the prop..Ill keep everyone updated..Thanks RP4U

Owes a Review × 1
smithjohnson's picture

Dammit nooooooo

--RP4U--'s picture

You're g2g bro LOL

smithjohnson's picture

oh of course i got my pack days ago haha

lilswede's picture

Good thing I stocked up big time a few weeks ago

flex13's picture

What!! oh hell no!! Just kidding lol, stock that shit up dawg cause u know we need to be stocking them goodies up for winter.

Jc74s's picture

Where everybody at

Owes a Review × 1
More by --RP4U--