--RP4U--'s picture
--RP4U-- 183

Rawpower4u.is

Estimated T/A: 
Well within 4-7 days (except Holidays and Tax time)

Minimum Order: 
$150 ($200 during PROMO)

Payment Methods: 
Western Union OR Walmart2Walmart (OUR Discretion) **BTC AVAILABLE**

DirtyRed's picture

been using Raw's mast p. for a couple months now. Its very good mast bro, no complaints here

danny14's picture

Damn, seeing your stuff and reviews. Really wanted to get my hands on some stuff

danny14's picture

Sent a question on your website few days back asking if you deliver to the uk? and pricing for postage

--RP4U--'s picture

we are US domestic bro

trainforgain's picture

Some sources arnt greedy, just like when you go to Walmart the name brand product is x and the store brand is half price. Because your paying for a name nothing more the product is the same or usually better then the more expensive one. Some sources are greedy and charge more for their name. The cost of gear is ridiculously cheap, especially orals. Rpu and the couple other sources with his pricing have a great business model. Its better to move more product and get more business and referred business then to sit on the product waiting on it to sell. I refuse to pay certain prices anymore. $60-75 for tren e is robbery same for 40-50$ test e or c your getting raped and I'll pass on that reaming its all yours. Since no one wants to say it I'll bust your knowledge cherry for you. Depending on the size of the source and operation they have test can be from .50 to $2 brewed capped labeled etc. And tren e can be made for $3-5 depending on amount of raws purchased. Sources get better raw prices then public sites offer. So their you have it. That's why rpu can sell his stuff for the blue collar worker. He doesn't wanna ream everybody and help people achieve their goals. And IMO makes a nice cut for himself still

pege's picture

You know how much it..to make.a bottle.of.test ...?? RP is not greedy

Big_Bossman's picture

X2 was gonna say same thing but left it alone

--RP4U--'s picture

Happy Thanksgiving to all the brothers and may you find peace and joy with all of your families and may you all slip gracefully into that Turkey coma Smile

selfster19's picture

Thanks homie u same goes to u......time to start w the sweets this morning!

Owes a Review × 1 In a promo × 1
mobman702's picture

Congrats RP4U for ur verification. Time to expand ur inventory brother.. Good Luck..

anbolics32's picture

Congrats bro. I put up a pic to

selfster19's picture

Whos already getting down on thanksgiving food?.......I know I am. I cant stay out the kitchen. Wifes hatin me right now as shes bakin...

trainforgain's picture

Lol imma explode, just hit a quick workout to help increase hunger, going to my wife's family for 11-3 for lunch. Then going to my parents place for dinner. Long day ahead and lots of food.

SenseiMiagi's picture

Wife just left to get a pecan pie.....Brother in charge of pies tomorrow, but we are jumping the gun Smile

selfster19's picture

Lol I hear u. My wife burnt a pecan pie earlier and said shes trashing it and I said "Hell NA u aint!.., im making pecan pie cobbler at that s***!!" Lol

SenseiMiagi's picture

Ha-ha, blasphemous! Can't trash that shit! I'd do the same bro.

Big_Bossman's picture
--RP4U--'s picture

Thanks bro
CSO (cottonseed oil)

selfster19's picture

Everything man....u must get some of everything

i-fitpharma's picture

Congrats sir!

--RP4U--'s picture

{Tips his cap} Thank you kind sir!

rageracing's picture

Congrats RP4U for getting verified brother. You guys deserve it.

--RP4U--'s picture

Thanks man, we've been working hard on this.... quietly but hard

BeastMode5085's picture

hot damn, can finally upload my pics tonight and my bloods too! Welcome, finally, welcome!

More by --RP4U--