--RP4U--'s picture
--RP4U-- 183

Rawpower4u.is

Estimated T/A: 
Well within 4-7 days (except Holidays and Tax time)

Minimum Order: 
$150 ($200 during PROMO)

Payment Methods: 
Western Union OR Walmart2Walmart (OUR Discretion) **BTC AVAILABLE**

Hustle28's picture

Sold !!!! Have u tried the test e??

selfster19's picture

Me personally have not used the test e yet man..... But if my 2 homies were members on here they'd chime in wit a quicknes to tell how good they've been doing on it. Soon I will be using it for my TRT purposes. Jus trying to stock up on it......but with that being said they are loving his test e.

Owes a Review × 1 In a promo × 1
Hustle28's picture

Thanks for the reply big homie !! I see ur progress bro great work man

zeb0312's picture

What's up you bunch of meat heads!!!!!!!!!!
Yea that's you to selfster. :-)

Hope everyone had a good thanksgiving and was all safe.

selfster19's picture

Sup homie!...yup had a good thanksgiving no doubt. Todays day 3 for me out of the gym. 2 more to go and ill be back to it monday. Its gonna be so hard to not jus go hit something after work.....but I need to stay out of gym for 5 days no ifs ands or butts

zeb0312's picture

Might be good a little break for you and probably need it. I do to.

selfster19's picture

Yea man I'm kinda hyped for monday. I'm curious to see how IMA feel. Its been 3 years since I've taken more than 2 off days in the same week. And 80% of the time I go 2 weeks before taking an off day and its usually only one with still a Lil cardio in it. But this whole 5 days off is much needed...last 2 weeks was feeling really unproductive in the gym, not as eager to get to the gym like I usually am, and not finishing my workouts as planned.....

zeb0312's picture

I'm same way but I take 1 day then it's 5 then 2 weeks then 1 month. It's bad for me I have to stay or I get lost minded.

Big_Bossman's picture

What's everyone training today, or is everyone stuck in a Turkey coma still

--RP4U--'s picture

Today is legs : (
....but I think I may swap it out for Bi's and do legs tomorrow

Big_Bossman's picture

Hit some tris while your at it, have them bad boys swollen

--RP4U--'s picture

yahhh man! Arms are my vanity group, they pop hard and fast. whenever I'm having a bad day 40minutes on arms always cheers me up :))

Big_Bossman's picture

Agreed they are def one of my strong points

zeb0312's picture

Don't rub it in. :-( lol

dothework29's picture

Shoulders day! Ate so much yesterday I feel like I'm pregnant. Lol

trainforgain's picture

Wife is pregnant and I ate way more than her. This will be the 5th pregnancy I've created while on gear. My daughter that's about to turn 2, and the 3 miscarriages. And now this one. It seems like she's not going to miscarry this time she's getting past that point soon it would be a stillborn almost with the miscarriages she never felt movement. She feels movement with this one in her. So its different this time. But I can never catch a break in life, they found a tumor on her kidney and pregnancy can make it grow faster. Its like fuck my life one thing after another

selfster19's picture

I'm very sorry to hear that brother....in have one coming also next month and I sometimes drown myself in the "what its" and i get stuck thinking negative and have to pull myself out of it. So I couldn't imagine being In Ur shoes. I'm very sorry homie. And god bless your little one and wife

trainforgain's picture

Thanks for the words bro its definitely a bunch of mixed emotions. Eroids helps me stay positive its my only social media. No Facebook, twitter etc to much drama and anyone who is a real friend knows how to get in touch with me or my wife. But your right sometimes its hard to get out of thr negative and see anything positive. I figure it can always be worse. And congratulations is it your first kid? I have two and every pregnancy is with a bunch of worries. Is everything going to be ok, healthy, etc if its your first. Big life changer but lots of happy moments along with it. Lots of screaming and crying as well

selfster19's picture

No prob man....yea I'm like u no social media at all..jus this. And na man not first kid but yes my first boy. And well so far So good on the health N all ....thanks for asking.

CBBurrr's picture

Feel for you bro, sending some positive thoughts your way. It really puts all of life's problems into perspective when someone you love has health issues.
Treasure every moment, the days fly by. My kid is home from college for the weekend and it's great having the family together again.

Crap.... not sure if I need to take a little more adex, that kinda got me teary eyed.
hang in there TFG

dothework29's picture

Damn bro sorry to hear that. I'll say a prayer for your wife and babies health.

trainforgain's picture

Thanks bud, sorry for the rant. Been holding it in for awhile now. Don't really talk to many people

dothework29's picture

It's all good buddy Smile any time

--RP4U--'s picture

Officially in a Tryptophan coma :)))

selfster19's picture

Sup homie u enjoy ur turkey day?....we started our family tradition today an took my lil 2 ur ol girl to the movies.....her brothers due next month so well be taking em both eeveey thanksgiving after the stuffing of the face ! Lol.......damn I swear I need a whole row of seats just to myself.....thank god I wore sweats....

Juggernaut_13's picture

Congrats on verification! Mine landed yesterday and the whole process was great and incredibly fast! RP4U is awesome to deal with my review will post soon as I'm able to. And pics soon as I get back home. Thanks rp

Owes a Review × 1
--RP4U--'s picture

thank you my man

More by --RP4U--