--RP4U--'s picture
--RP4U-- 183

Rawpower4u.is

Estimated T/A: 
Well within 4-7 days (except Holidays and Tax time)

Minimum Order: 
$150 ($200 during PROMO)

Payment Methods: 
Western Union OR Walmart2Walmart (OUR Discretion) **BTC AVAILABLE**

junkyarddesiel's picture

Received my first order from this source. 4 x test E Looks great. And even came with a free gift. will be switching over from another sources test cyp in about a week or so.

tattooguy13's picture

just placed my first order with this source ... cant wait for the goods hit the door. ive heard nothing but good things...... Smile

usmcbombs's picture

Tren stockings!!!! Merry Christmas to me!

https://www.eroids.com/pics/24-hour-slam-dunk-stock-up

--RP4U--'s picture

Trenny Christmas to you!

usmcbombs's picture

You as well Brother. Thank you for the presents

usmcbombs's picture

Just pinned 1ml of RP's Tren Ace in right delt... Definitely packed some punch switching over from another brands Tren Ace. Got that initial good burn creep down the arm that I'm used to. And immediate hot flash that came and went in about two minutes. Feels like what I'm used to with really good Tren, definitely pleased so far.

want2bbigger's picture

This is a new source for me to try out. Today I ordered sustanon, deca, tren a and some liquid drol. I guess it's time to get up to the 250 mark.

Jc74s's picture

Man you get there his gear is solid

Owes a Review × 1
--RP4U--'s picture

welcome to the fam bruthaman!

want2bbigger's picture

Glad to be a part of it! I can't wait to get my hands on your stuff. I just know you'll make this old man proud!

usmcbombs's picture

The monster landed yesterday, along with 2 free goodies! I'll post pics tomorrow, stuck at work to till tomorrow

usmcbombs's picture

With the shooting that happened, I'm surprised it came when it did. I figured everything was going to be delayed

usmcbombs's picture

Bro, I hear you loud and clear. Ive been dealing with these fuckers for the last 15 years. We are all at a complete loss with the current administration. And now infantry jobs open to females. It's Pandora's box

Big_Bossman's picture

Terrorist attack? According to liberals and Obama it was workplace violence lmao what a joke

allaboutdemgains's picture

Shit isn't right anymore brother I hear ya.

In a promo × 1
--RP4U--'s picture

yeah a few have gotten stuck, its officially holiday clusterfuck time for shipping across the board :((

enhancedlife's picture

Switching to RP tren tomorrow from another source . Honest opinion I feel the other source is underdosed so really looking forward to switching it up

reign's picture

7 more weeks and ill be on it too. I posted a pic under gear pics. Check it out, Tren looks phenomenal!

enhancedlife's picture

Go back through my stream bro you'll see who

Hustle28's picture

Fr sent I'm also curious

BeastMode5085's picture

was going to place another order but...
See the way that my bank account is set up
The thing is I got the checking in the savings ..
But all the money is in my savings
So I gotta switch it to my checking but its gon’ take 3 business days
I don’t think its gon’ go through

Jc74s's picture

Ok Kevin

Owes a Review × 1
BeastMode5085's picture

rp you going to make me take out a pt job... shit is addicting

More by --RP4U--