--RP4U--'s picture
--RP4U-- 183

Rawpower4u.is

Estimated T/A: 
Well within 4-7 days (except Holidays and Tax time)

Minimum Order: 
$150 ($200 during PROMO)

Payment Methods: 
Western Union OR Walmart2Walmart (OUR Discretion) **BTC AVAILABLE**

--RP4U--'s picture

That's what I'm sayin' - Come sit on Santas lap Big Boy : P

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Theophany's picture

Well, it's the holiday season Santa RP, so you'll find the decanter of high octane eggnog and Johnnie Walker Jell-O shots on a table besides the chimney! Eat and drink heartily my friend!

selfster19's picture

Haha....Santa looks like he's def been gettin high on his own supply

Owes a Review × 1 In a promo × 1
zeb0312's picture

Dam reindeer scares me. :-(

Theophany's picture

It appears Santa is juicing that bad boy for the long haul! Tren eyes! Lol Zeb!

zeb0312's picture

Lmao yea the ole tren eye's lol

Matt_40_06's picture

Eagle landed! Everything looks good! Thanks Raw Power! Pic is up!

reign's picture

Day 5 and im feeling the prop, lots more energy, libido is increasing. Starting to get some wicked pumps from the dbol.

junkyarddesiel's picture

How much dbol you guys takein nowadays?

reign's picture

The blend I got from RP is straight compound mixed w everclear. Started working for me quick and it is POTENT. Id say no more than 50mg (.5 ml per day). Chop it in 3 equal doses or just PWO. Start w a small amount even if you've taken it before because it will make you feel like a raped ape.

--RP4U--'s picture

as far as MY dbol goes 25 suits me just fine, my first run with it I did 50 and the pumps were a bit much LOL

reign's picture

I spread 50 mg out over 12 hrs today in 3 doses. That hit me JUST right compared to using as preworkout. Ive heard some people had to wait a week or two for the dbol to kick in (not RP's dbol, just dbol in general...) but im just under a week into it and I felt like a monster tonight in the gym. My muscles kept screaming for more weight. The pumps are ridiculous. Oh, and still no PIP from the test E or prop!

BeastMode5085's picture

everyone is different... 40mg of good stuff does it for me

--RP4U--'s picture

yeah bro, the dbol practically cripples me LOL

reign's picture

Yessssss, didnt want to leave the gym last night my shoulders were so pumped!

Big_Bossman's picture

Damn my Panthers are killing me

Theophany's picture

Well, I must say, dealing with brother RP has been an absolute pleasure! Patient with questions asked and always the consummate gentleman! Order placed and funds sent! I foresee him moving up the charts rapidly! Communication was spot on! Thanks brother RP! :))

Theophany's picture

I ordered some Sust brother Zanda! I've never utilized this compound before and wanted to see how I responded! I like to keep my cycles simple and moderate! What are you going to go with?

Theophany's picture

Cool brother Zanda! Enjoy your cycle and post some post cycle pics please! You have some mighty impressive stats! :))

android4life13's picture

FR sent RP4U.

In a promo × 1
flex13's picture

Somebody's blowing up in this mother fucker, i guess I better place another order before the faucet runs dry.

selfster19's picture

Sh***z gettin crazy up in he ah

Owes a Review × 1 In a promo × 1
terciobold's picture

Boom!! Pics loaded

Owes a Review × 1
terciobold's picture

Why wont it let me post pics?? it wont let me enter 'rp4u"

Owes a Review × 1
--RP4U--'s picture

accepted my man Smile

More by --RP4U--