--RP4U--'s picture
--RP4U-- 183

Rawpower4u.is

Estimated T/A: 
Well within 4-7 days (except Holidays and Tax time)

Minimum Order: 
$150 ($200 during PROMO)

Payment Methods: 
Western Union OR Walmart2Walmart (OUR Discretion) **BTC AVAILABLE**

Jc74s's picture

Hell naw just a break

Owes a Review × 1
Jc74s's picture

I have to agree with you man

Owes a Review × 1
usmcbombs's picture

Bro...... I couldn't agree with you more!!!! I didn't think I would ever say it either. I just started week 3, hope I can complete the full 6

usmcbombs's picture

But, I know myself too.... 2 months off and I'll be at it again Smile

sic26's picture

What's up you okay or just taking a break

Owes a Review × 1
selfster19's picture

I never experienced anxiety homie....finally did last week and I want it to be the very last! I wanted to crawl outta my skin man

Owes a Review × 1 In a promo × 1
jdiesel's picture

That is no good my man. I have had it bad before on tren it was terrible for me and no good for my family! It sucked cuz I had to let it take its course. Ya can't just magically stop it in the mist of it! Everyone suffered with me going through that so believe me I feel for ya.

In a promo × 2
selfster19's picture

Yea man it had me trippin! Hella uncomfortable and didn't know why.....couldn't identify what was bothering me...jus discomfort mentally. And man Ive blasted tren on idk how many cycles. A few blasts back I even ran 150mg ed for 10 weeks so over a gram a week. And it was the old OG's tren too and had no anxiety issues at all.... . My tren collection I'm sitting on used have me feeling on top of the world when id look at it....now I can't even stand the site of it lol.....I think IMA jus be a straight test prop + GH guy from NOw on...

jdiesel's picture

Yeah bro not a bad idea sticking to prop and GH. You got a killer build my man so in all reality you gonna be 100% fine without it and still achieve your goals. Your hard work and dedication prove that.

In a promo × 2
selfster19's picture

Hey my homie I really appreciate that on a high level!.....thank u

Big_Bossman's picture

Man I got some of.raws tren A I plan on running in the summer, you got me worried now :( better stick to 50 mgs ed

cajunfire's picture

Man that's why I run a long ester ,100 mg twice a wk it's a Lil slower start but I find sides aren't that bad even on a m/w/f run I split it up 300 mg a wk.

cajunfire's picture

How was you deer bro?

selfster19's picture

Im actually still waiting on it....a homie gave me a few pieces to try. But then I started getting that anxiety bs and didnt get around to cooking it.....but this deer my homie is gonna give me should he finished being processed this week

cajunfire's picture

All good bro was cking you out let me know how it goes. That anxiety feels like you having a heart attack, lot of pressure on your chest?

sic26's picture

I definitely know what u mean when I was on Eq for a while that happened to me at least with ACe u can jump off

Owes a Review × 1
selfster19's picture

Man u have no idea how glad I was that I only use ace.....cuz damn those few days waiting for it to clear my system felt i mentally unstable.....and like hella uncomfortable 24/7.....I was having to slam a bunch of alcohol when it was nighttime jus to fall asleep.

Daddydudeit's picture

Like hard to breathe, paranoia, heart racing? Do you think it was direct effect or because of the lack of sleep? Were you dosing daily? How long were you on? What were you running with it?

Glad for you that it's over.

Jc74s's picture

Man that's some real shit !!!!

Owes a Review × 1
selfster19's picture

Man it was REAL!....and it was horrible....it was REAL HORRIBLE

allaboutdemgains's picture

Doses? Test dose? Tren dose? I've heard high test doses can exaggerate tren sides

In a promo × 1
Jc74s's picture

I been there man it's like a horse standing on your chest .You want crawl out your body man glad you stayed mental strong family

Owes a Review × 1
--RP4U--'s picture

when it comes in you guys will be the first to know ;)

ambitionzcs's picture

Super stoked about finding a good domestic source, Ordered some test e and tren a. Can't wait to give it a try, alot of good reviews on his tren.

want2bbigger's picture

I've been pinning his tren ace for a week at 100mg eod and I'm already acting like a fucking asshole, which in my opinion means that it's working just fine gentlemen!

selfster19's picture

A boner? U better hop on it while u still have a chance before he changes his mind

Daddydudeit's picture

Congratulations!

More by --RP4U--