--RP4U--'s picture
--RP4U-- 183

Rawpower4u.is

Estimated T/A: 
Well within 4-7 days (except Holidays and Tax time)

Minimum Order: 
$150 ($200 during PROMO)

Payment Methods: 
Western Union OR Walmart2Walmart (OUR Discretion) **BTC AVAILABLE**

kizzle's picture

Please open back up soon....we miss u....got spoiled by your super fast , no bullshit service...

rabbitman's picture

Fk yeah eroids back up!!!!!!

RonnieG22's picture

After an 8 month break from an injury your sust got my bench from 225 for 5 to 315 for 5 in 5 weeks. Thankkkkssss

oliver1539's picture

Glad to see the site back up!!!

Golfnut70's picture

All I have to say. Is YEAH BUDDY. LIGHT WEIGHT

DaveyCrocket's picture

I can't find the promo link I must be blind Iv looked at before

ironcarpenter52's picture

Davey oh Davey. You found it. It's shut thy fuckin down oh Davey. I also wish I would have ordered before promo. BUT I Fucking did. Havnt tried it yet but I will be thy first to let you know. You are all over the map

bigouch's picture

You make my heart smile Smile

--RP4U--'s picture

K guys last of the stragglers are out... we are gonna give these guys the rest of the week to get their gear and create a PIC... Now due to the unfortunate circumstances we are dealing with I have been unable to keep up with the promo pics the way I usually do so what I am proposing is on Sept 6-8 repost your pics here on this SI with the title PROMO PIC (so we can get then all in one place) so me and my ppl can go through and pics without having to dig for them and pick the WINNER for what is one of the GREATEST PRIZES EROIDS HAS EVER KNOWN!!

Be sure to pass the word around

Pale's picture

You cannot promo outside of an official promo.

Golfnut70's picture

Pass the word only on here. Not social media.

Golfnut70's picture

500 EQ and 1000 test is good however I just did a show a week ago and the last 2 weeks I bumped EQ to 750 and it didn't make that much of a difference. The last 2 weeks I add 50 anadrol eod and my muscle bellies filled out and vascularity got insane. I am coming down now still running the drol and my blood pressure is absolutely perfect.

robxl12321's picture

the raw test cyp has got to be the best test ive used cant wait till the hiatus is over going to stock up on some products to run after my shoulder is finished healing Smile

Owes a Review × 1
Thumper90's picture

I've got a question I'd like some feedback on guys. I can't find much on it anywhere on the internet so maybe I can get some answers from a few of y'all. I have to store my gear in a room in my house for a month or so that's about 80-85 degrees. Is it going to crash in that amount of time around that temp? It will be in the dark with no UV exposure.

Thumper90's picture

I appreciate your feedback and everyone else too. The pinning begins today:))

chc253's picture

No you're good bro, usually when gear crashes its at colder temps causing the hormone to seperate from the carrier oil....not ideal, but out of sunlight and at the temps you mentioned, you'll be good.

biceps71's picture

I am with these guys, i will be waiting for your return, great gear, great service, lighting quick ta, can't beat it.

Golfnut70's picture

X2 biceps. All of us regulars stock up anyway. We are fine waiting on our man. Take your time RP get your business straight. Great promo. I am loving the drol.

--RP4U--'s picture

UPDATE
ok guys things are beginning to settle and I am on UN fucking the overflow issues... I will be back this week with PROMO PIC information

anadrol50's picture

Take your time bro... The ones worth keeping around will wait! The old schoolers knew better and stock piled in the event of this very situation.... We've all been here before!

selfster19's picture

Awaitimg your return. Keep it safe brotha

Owes a Review × 1 In a promo × 1
rabbitman's picture

x2 my homie!!!!

More by --RP4U--