Osgear's picture
Osgear 478

osgear.se

Estimated T/A: 
US Warehouses: 5-9 days after shipped; EU Warehouses: 8-21 days after shipped; International Warehouses: up to 40-60 days after shipped.

Minimum Order: 
No minimum order

Payment Methods: 
Bitcoin, Zelle, Western Union, MoneyGram, Litecoin, Ethereum, Tether (ERC20)

Please note

Let us be your trusted source!

Hello dear Eroids members, we are OSGear!

We are a trusted supplier of pharmacy / pharma grade and UGL gear. We've been here on the top ten for over 9 years with many excellent reviews and since December 2021 we are the #1 and top rated source on Eroids. We strive to always please our customers with the TOP QUALITY products and to provide PREMIUM customer service, available 24/7!

List of selected brands:

Ultima Pharmaceuticals (US DOM / EU / INT)
Ultima Pharmaceuticals - Cycles (by OSGear & Ultima Pharmaceuticals)
Ultima Peptides
Nakon Medical (US DOM / INT)
Beligas (US DOM / INT)
Pharmacom Labs (US DOM / INT)
Euro-Pharmacies (US DOM)
Spectre Labs
Deus Medical (US DOM / EU)
Genetic Pharma
Ice Pharmaceuticals
Zerox Pharma
+
Sexual Wellness
Indian Pharmacy
Pharma Grade products from well known manufacturers

Our US/EU domestic brands have zero risk in USA/Europe.

We are happy to help you! Feel free to add us as Friend Request and contact us via PM. We'll answer to your message shortly!

Big_Bossman's picture

Oh my lord at some people. Pretty sure says TA 1 to 31 days, shit can sit in customs for weeks guys. How's that any fault of the source? I've made 2 orders with OS have always said origin is preparing shipment for about 2 weeks then updates and let's me know it's in the states and on the way.

Jeff1983's picture

Original just solved my problem. he is legit guys y'all just need to have some patience.
Thank you !

Osgear's picture

28th 29th 30th 1st packages out for delivery , and some 21st packages please check out your trackers , and dont miss your packages guys!

idontwannanamehere's picture

Mine from the 2nd just updated today as out for delivery. When will my work day end?!

Pack landed safe and sound. Thanks OS!

Chevynova-71's picture

Mine supposedly shipped 10/2 but still shows origin post preparing shipment.

Yeah man. Then all of the sudden its at your door.

Big_Bossman's picture

That's normal man, mine has said that for a couple weeks then next thing u know bam it is in the states

rt061309's picture

Yeah mine says origin post is preparing shipment. Been like that for 9 days.

jimmycrackcorn's picture

yeh i ordered 10 days ago(which is when i start counting t/a time on every order) but it shippied 8 days ago or so...im not happy at all.

haapinessgains's picture

I know turkey is having some Issues happening right now with bombings and other shit going on in that international community. Prob the cause of a little longer Ta times. I don't mind waiting 30 days at all. I order shit like a year before I need it. Or at least I try too get it at least a few months ahead of time. I feel Ya tho bro. I think it's more of an incompetent usps and shipping service rather than OS because my pack was shipped literally less than 24 hours after payment.

Red Ice's picture

Feel the same way. He shipped it out nearly the next day, but it's been held up at origin post. My fault for not having what I needed ahead of time. All we can do is wait.

xchrisx's picture

mine is 14 and still havent

xchrisx's picture

Just checked my tracker is the same didn't change

haapinessgains's picture

Has anyone been able to contact OS? I sent in a pm on my order page yesterday morning info and haven't heard anything. Not alarmed yet because they always get back to me but just wanted to check. My order has been sitting in origin for over like 10 days now. Never had it happen that long before with about 100 shipments in my lifetime. It is coming from a country I never ordered from before however. OS if you see this please pm me. Same goes for my second package but it's only been like 4-5 days and is coming from a country that just had a big holiday. It was a fairly large order so I'm always a little more sketched out with this those than small ones.

Osgear's picture

origin country means for internationals, packages accepted and its in airmail , or boat, and once it clear thru customs ,and once it arrive ur country, then ur tracker work.
we give delivery insurance already and if any problem we are here. but shippings take 8-20 days usually, we should wait , its registered regular shipment , And please dont worries you ll get ur package soon!

Thanks!

haapinessgains's picture

Totally understandable bro. You just do the best you can. You can't control shipping ! Haha. Plus usps is about incompetent as they come. I had a recent order from another supplier. Shipped the same exact day. 3-5 minutes apart. Same exact boxes. Same exact products in each box. The whole process they were tracked maybe 3-4 minutes apart from destination to destination. The day it comes to delivery. 2 packs show up. 1 is showing its at post office by my house and the fourth is like 8 hours away at another post office. How the fuck does that happen??? I HATE USPS!!!!

Like I said. I have never had a package from this country so I don't know the normal shipment times. I'm from me waiting up to 30 days but after that it's another story. I'm sure things will show up brother. Just wanted to check.

Ps. Support emailed me back. Took about 36 hours but that's pretty fast to reply...

jimmycrackcorn's picture

yeh mine has been in origin for 8 days...wtf...never seen a pack not move in my life. i usually am recieving internation orders by day 7...but it seems like this is normal for OS...i wish i knew it takes a month for packs before i paid and shit...i kind of needed my shit in a hurry...too late now i guess. but im right there with you bro. hopefully pack will move sooner or later. at least leave original post office. i honestly just wish he would go back to the origin post office, get my package, and give me my money back...he can keep shipping money. i could order and have another pack land before this shit leaves origin. this isnt what i signed up for...refund needed asap...

Osgear's picture

it has been sent 8th its mean passed 5 days . and we are on 6. days, And you want refund? is it fair sir?
you should read shipping rules and conditions, PM sent for further details you can talk with me thru PM.

Thanks

Osgear's picture

Hey sent me pm ur details thru here,

haapinessgains's picture

Yalls support got back to me pretty quick about it. Don't get me wrong. I'm not complaining by any means. Was just curious as I've never had a pack sit that long in Orgin. All is good in my book and as soon as this one lands anohther order is coming your way.

Grain Train's picture

Waiting to hear back too..

xchrisx's picture

I'm on the same boat as you paid for ems shipping but in my case it's been 14 days and it's been sitting at the origin location...

bigead's picture

Sligan gear is it coming back?

Osgear's picture

We gonna add new domestic brand sir.

bigead's picture

Great, the sligan is legit right?

More by Osgear