Osgear's picture
Osgear 478

osgear.se

Estimated T/A: 
US Warehouses: 5-9 days after shipped; EU Warehouses: 8-21 days after shipped; International Warehouses: up to 40-60 days after shipped.

Minimum Order: 
No minimum order

Payment Methods: 
Bitcoin, Zelle, Western Union, MoneyGram, Litecoin, Ethereum, Tether (ERC20)

Please note

Let us be your trusted source!

Hello dear Eroids members, we are OSGear!

We are a trusted supplier of pharmacy / pharma grade and UGL gear. We've been here on the top ten for over 9 years with many excellent reviews and since December 2021 we are the #1 and top rated source on Eroids. We strive to always please our customers with the TOP QUALITY products and to provide PREMIUM customer service, available 24/7!

List of selected brands:

Ultima Pharmaceuticals (US DOM / EU / INT)
Ultima Pharmaceuticals - Cycles (by OSGear & Ultima Pharmaceuticals)
Ultima Peptides
Nakon Medical (US DOM / INT)
Beligas (US DOM / INT)
Pharmacom Labs (US DOM / INT)
Pharmaqo
Euro-Pharmacies (US DOM)
Spectre Labs
Deus Medical (US DOM / EU)
Genetic Pharma
Ice Pharmaceuticals
Zerox Pharma
+
Sexual Wellness
Indian Pharmacy
Pharma Grade products from well known manufacturers

Our US/EU domestic brands have zero risk in USA/Europe.

We are happy to help you! Feel free to add us as Friend Request and contact us via PM. We'll answer to your message shortly!

purejuiced's picture

Why is are the sale prices on page if they arent on sale?

Big_Bossman's picture

It says right above the prices listed that these are the discounted prices, they are probably listed because OS runs the same promo all the time

Steezy's picture

Is this promo still going on? Was going to order some hcg for $17.50 like it shows on the si up top under discounted prices but on the site it's showing for $32.00. How do I get the discount price to show on the site?

Owes a Review × 1
midnitsun's picture

Event Expired on: Thur.Oct 1st, 2015

Test-teez-turn2-peez's picture

What is the problem here. OS post everything for everyone to read clearly. How long delivery may take all the way from where and what, BUT we still have people complain. If you don't want to wait OS does not beg you to get gear from him. Read before you order it's that easy. Give the bro a break, he can't control the time you get your gear.

jimmycrackcorn's picture

lol is that you OS with a new account? ha JP

Test-teez-turn2-peez's picture

No it's not OS bro, it's just a bro pumping iron and during my breaks read the lines. OS has treated a lot of us right and a bro just gets burnt watching them try to bring him down. There is plenty of sights. If their gear gets snagged at the port or slow on delivery OS can't control that. It's the chance we all take, plus OS reships if it gets snagged. No reason to burn the bro with bad lines. I couldn't tell you how many times my gear got snagged through out the years but I didn't bring the people down.

haapinessgains's picture

At this point your beating a dead horse that's been beat into peoces by 20 people. We get it ...

Osgear's picture

Words of day!

rageracing's picture

Promo sample pack just landed. Thanks again OS

Osgear's picture

ur welcome brother I wait your review and experience with me !

rageracing's picture

I sent you a pm. I have a question about my pack

alwaysmassive78's picture

Just found this source, one order which was under a week, Iran Hormone Anadrol which is kicking in so really pleased. So please can those who haven't bothered to read the rules stop posting shipping and payment issues and take them to PM. Whatever you expect usually from the post may be delayed. Not source's fault, possibly YOURS for compromising delivery by stupid posts on here. Thank you

DBG's picture

Yo!!!! Everyone needs to chill out with posting all this sensitive info bout your personal business with OS

DBG's picture

Out of the few sources I frequent, this SI recently is the worst. Imo it's respect. Respect the source and yourself, we are all involved in black market money here.

DBG's picture

Trens hitting so I'm kinda vocal right now :-)

Other than that, just always surviving. Doing lots of interviews right now for new jobs and trying to get a business plan rolling. Got a financier, finally!

ahddo's picture

in korea, buy steoids through domestic is so expensive in spite of quality. so i decided to overseas order.
be careful fraud.i used WU to transfer money.paid 95$. they know mtcn, and bank teller said money has been picked up. but OS service said mtcn didnt match, or pay money back. its miracle.
i never use it again.

ahddo's picture

first of all, I'm so sorry to say fraud. I thought being cheated. anway, i've talked with clerk and got answer. problem is reciever's name. the name you gave was banned. like "osama bin laden" or "kim jung eun" in this case, i can get full refund without commision.

Osgear's picture

And I will send this package free for you!

ahddo's picture

I'm happy to know OS.Thanks a lot Smile

Osgear's picture

W0708 Sorry, we can’t find a money transfer based on this information. Please check and re-enter your information.

https://www.westernunion.co.uk/WUCOMWEB/transferStatusIntlAction.do?meth...

ahddo's picture

its receipt. who picked up money?? it's not you?

ahddo's picture
Osgear's picture

Delete it. you cant post it.

More by Osgear