Osgear's picture
Osgear 478

osgear.se

Estimated T/A: 
US Warehouses: 5-9 days after shipped; EU Warehouses: 8-21 days after shipped; International Warehouses: up to 40-60 days after shipped.

Minimum Order: 
No minimum order

Payment Methods: 
Bitcoin, Zelle, Western Union, MoneyGram, Litecoin, Ethereum, Tether (ERC20)

Please note

Let us be your trusted source!

Hello dear Eroids members, we are OSGear!

We are a trusted supplier of pharmacy / pharma grade and UGL gear. We've been here on the top ten for over 9 years with many excellent reviews and since December 2021 we are the #1 and top rated source on Eroids. We strive to always please our customers with the TOP QUALITY products and to provide PREMIUM customer service, available 24/7!

List of selected brands:

Ultima Pharmaceuticals (US DOM / EU / INT)
Ultima Pharmaceuticals - Cycles (by OSGear & Ultima Pharmaceuticals)
Ultima Peptides
Nakon Medical (US DOM / INT)
Beligas (US DOM / INT)
Pharmacom Labs (US DOM / INT)
Euro-Pharmacies (US DOM)
Spectre Labs
Deus Medical (US DOM / EU)
Genetic Pharma
Ice Pharmaceuticals
Zerox Pharma
+
Sexual Wellness
Indian Pharmacy
Pharma Grade products from well known manufacturers

Our US/EU domestic brands have zero risk in USA/Europe.

We are happy to help you! Feel free to add us as Friend Request and contact us via PM. We'll answer to your message shortly!

Test-teez-turn2-peez's picture

Wow, come on Bro's please stop saying how or when or where our gear gets home. We've been down this road before so let's just wait for our gear, tell the bro's how the gear works and how your doing with it. I'm not trying to bring everybody down but come on....

Chevynova-71's picture

He has reason on his side. The facts are that products discussed here are not legal in all countries. By giving any detail, country of origin, destination, carrier, etc, it gives LE and customs search criteria.
All packages being shipped by xxxxx carrier from xxxxx country heading to xxxxx country get additional scrutiny. Once a few packs are siezed this gives even more useful info to further scrutinize and target those packs.
I want my order so basically, stfu about specifics unless done so through PM or email.
Mods adjust, delete, or edit at will.

Chevynova-71's picture

That nova left about the time the ex wife left. That's why she is the EXwife.

xchrisx's picture

Order came to the US in 18 days and its been sitting at the customs for 4 days already. Hopefully not seized cant wait to get it. OS been good with communication since ordered was placed. Just the tracker been stuck at "Inbound into customs" Never had that happen before so hopefully it is all clear!

Osgear's picture

Dont worries its part of this shipping way.

Chevynova-71's picture

I'm still waiting. Day 22 since ship date.

Chevynova-71's picture

Got it, now fuck off.

midnitsun's picture

Lol...Take a deep breath!!It will come...Next time spread your money between 3 ,that's what I do and if you got a promo. boo-yah! you save...take your thousand cut it 3 ways, then you not focused on one SI pak.....HIT 2 DOMESTIC AND ONE INTERNATIONAL....then you wont have no reason to worry...Dude believe me it works!!!

midnitsun's picture

Cool man !

park's picture

Osgear's picture

Promo pack looking awesome!

Rockywrx's picture

First pack landed. Can't wait for the second. Thanks original

Osgear's picture

Always deliver sometimes delayed but dont worries!

Red Ice's picture

Pack landed! Total time from ship date: 20 total days. That's not bad at all. Will order from this source again!

Osgear's picture

Good to hear !

irishbnsf13's picture

LoL
You all are killing me!!!
Jealousy over here on my 11th day waiting on the arrival of mine...
Time for bed to have dreams of the mail lady coming to the house!!! LoL

More by Osgear