Osgear's picture
Osgear 478

osgear.se

Estimated T/A: 
US Warehouses: 5-9 days after shipped; EU Warehouses: 8-21 days after shipped; International Warehouses: up to 40-60 days after shipped.

Minimum Order: 
No minimum order

Payment Methods: 
Bitcoin, Zelle, Western Union, MoneyGram, Litecoin, Ethereum, Tether (ERC20)

Please note

Let us be your trusted source!

Hello dear Eroids members, we are OSGear!

We are a trusted supplier of pharmacy / pharma grade and UGL gear. We've been here on the top ten for over 9 years with many excellent reviews and since December 2021 we are the #1 and top rated source on Eroids. We strive to always please our customers with the TOP QUALITY products and to provide PREMIUM customer service, available 24/7!

List of selected brands:

Ultima Pharmaceuticals (US DOM / EU / INT)
Ultima Pharmaceuticals - Cycles (by OSGear & Ultima Pharmaceuticals)
Ultima Peptides
Nakon Medical (US DOM / INT)
Beligas (US DOM / INT)
Pharmacom Labs (US DOM / INT)
Euro-Pharmacies (US DOM)
Spectre Labs
Deus Medical (US DOM / EU)
Genetic Pharma
Ice Pharmaceuticals
Zerox Pharma
+
Sexual Wellness
Indian Pharmacy
Pharma Grade products from well known manufacturers

Our US/EU domestic brands have zero risk in USA/Europe.

We are happy to help you! Feel free to add us as Friend Request and contact us via PM. We'll answer to your message shortly!

Norton's picture

Hi OS
I sent you PM to clarify the situation
Thanks

stainless's picture

Is there anyone who has ran his domestic/ stealth labs gear? My pack got seized apparently, and OS is reshipping me domestic to replace it. I'm just not to thrilled with the idea of it, as there doesn't seem to be much info on it.

Anyone tried his domestic stuff? OS care to make a comment on the quality?

stainless's picture

Right on

junkyarddesiel's picture

I bought 32bottles of it for myself. Test cyp sust eth deca eq.
Im only a week in so i cant say anything except very little to no pip. A guy on here told me he ran the test e and liked it. But again thats just one guy.

stainless's picture

Thanks for the reply bro

Osgear's picture

3 winners we couldnot announce guys , because promo is over, and I ll announce them on next promo !!!

Thanks OS

Steezy's picture

Thanks for promo Original!
Got some more hcg, hmg coming along with some clomid.
That time of the year again.

Owes a Review × 1
fitbiker's picture

I'm having alot of trouble with them. I can't discuss payment info but this is ridiculous.i have never had trouble with any other source before

fitbiker's picture

Working with them through their site so hopefully a good outcome

fitbiker's picture

Dude I've been here for yrs had a different handle that was hijacked by a source before so I know what the fuck I'm doing.i pmed os and no response I follow the rules so I'm not getting into payment info here but what happened wasn't good and alot could have been avoided had they not lied after the first attempt.this is a discussion so if something not up to par happens with a source then how would any of us know if no one posted.

boostedsilvia's picture

He does have a lot of PM's up by his name man. Give him a day or so because sometimes theres no replying on weekends. If the source is not helping you, or jacking you around then you can contact a mod to help you sort it out. I haven't read anything bad about this source yet.

junkyarddesiel's picture

Christmas story.

boostedsilvia's picture

This is what si's are for.

boostedsilvia's picture

Anyone used the domestic oils?

bigead's picture

I just start adding the old brand sligan test pp to my cut stax(different vendor), but honestly cant tell if both are woking or just the stack. ill check back in a bit when I switch to the stealth cut stack when it lands.

boostedsilvia's picture

Thanks man!

Osgear's picture

bro ur tracker is working please check ur PM , are you sure its my pack?

sic26's picture

That sucks they just gave u a letter always the holidays

Owes a Review × 1
Big_Bossman's picture

He will he sends reships asap

Big_Bossman's picture

Pack landed thanks OS

stainless's picture

Are his domestic products the stealth products only?? Anyone know

AestheticTaper's picture

So I'm on the PEC Primo and PEC NPP so far so good... except now I'm through 3 vials of the primo and have these 2 that are considerably darker than the others... should I continue to use those or keep using the lighter colored ones? I just don't want it to be something like EQ and end up ruining the ester build up... So far it's a great cycle... I'm up 11 lbs and leaner and finishing week 3.

Need some help! Thanks.

haapinessgains's picture

If your curious if it's primo or not send it to simec. I was planning on doing that myself with the pec lab primo because the prices is stupid cheap! Hell. With the money you saved on the primo you could buy a simec test and still come out ahead, paying less than slot of other lans charge for their primo. That was my outlook. I just got my results back from another simec test I sent in but I couldn't afford 2 tests at once.

More by Osgear