Osgear's picture
Osgear 478

osgear.se

Estimated T/A: 
US Warehouses: 5-9 days after shipped; EU Warehouses: 8-21 days after shipped; International Warehouses: up to 40-60 days after shipped.

Minimum Order: 
No minimum order

Payment Methods: 
Bitcoin, Zelle, Western Union, MoneyGram, Litecoin, Ethereum, Tether (ERC20)

Please note

Let us be your trusted source!

Hello dear Eroids members, we are OSGear!

We are a trusted supplier of pharmacy / pharma grade and UGL gear. We've been here on the top ten for over 9 years with many excellent reviews and since December 2021 we are the #1 and top rated source on Eroids. We strive to always please our customers with the TOP QUALITY products and to provide PREMIUM customer service, available 24/7!

List of selected brands:

Ultima Pharmaceuticals (US DOM / EU / INT)
Ultima Pharmaceuticals - Cycles (by OSGear & Ultima Pharmaceuticals)
Ultima Peptides
Nakon Medical (US DOM / INT)
Beligas (US DOM / INT)
Pharmacom Labs (US DOM / INT)
Euro-Pharmacies (US DOM)
Spectre Labs
Deus Medical (US DOM / EU)
Genetic Pharma
Ice Pharmaceuticals
Zerox Pharma
+
Sexual Wellness
Indian Pharmacy
Pharma Grade products from well known manufacturers

Our US/EU domestic brands have zero risk in USA/Europe.

We are happy to help you! Feel free to add us as Friend Request and contact us via PM. We'll answer to your message shortly!

Osgear's picture

Also 2 different lab test we ll get soon !

DBG's picture

Thanks for the pen OS, it got delivered Smile

Just pinned an amp of the Bayer testoviron. All the amps are identical...think I finally found legit pharma amps after hitting brick walls the past few years with amps. See how the oil works out now!! Anyone have any experience with these amps...here or elsewhere?

enhancedlife's picture

That is extremely impressive and makes me want to order gen shi products now

rageracing's picture

OS is solid bro. Never have worries with this source

Osgear's picture

Please PM me for further details sir.

Osgear's picture

We have 3 different shipping method sir, if you choose courier shipping it takes only 1 day to ur country, and you can get before holiday.

haapinessgains's picture

Do they come with the needle tips? Do you have to change it everytime you pin? Or did you just xix it and not use the pen part? So confused on these but too lazy to search out the answer. Haha

Osgear's picture

Okay,

Jnel89's picture

What's up boyz. Does any one have info on what products not not qualify for the courier shipping.. was brought to my attention that some things can't be shipped that way...

GreyGhost's picture

Point taken about the holidays. My previous suppliers (RIP) were always 100% spot on. I'll give it some time as it is the holidays. I am looking forward to their trying out a new source. Hope they work out per all the good reviews!

dnasty198's picture

I haven't received my domestic order and Monday will be 30 days from since i placed my order ive sent pms

Osgear's picture

PM me bro what is problem , let me check.

GreyGhost's picture

After reading all the great reviews about OS I decided to give them a try. I needed a new source. Wouldn't you know, it would have to happen to me! After making a mistake on the name to send the funds to I corrected it with CENSORED, and now it's been 2 days of me emailing OS asking if they picked up the funds to complete the order and they aren't returning my emails. Seriously? All these great reviews about their customer service and I'm the one guy that is left hanging? My old source was 100% on spot with everything.

More by Osgear