Osgear's picture
Osgear 478

osgear.se

Estimated T/A: 
US Warehouses: 5-9 days after shipped; EU Warehouses: 8-21 days after shipped; International Warehouses: up to 40-60 days after shipped.

Minimum Order: 
No minimum order

Payment Methods: 
Bitcoin, Zelle, Western Union, MoneyGram, Litecoin, Ethereum, Tether (ERC20)

Please note

Let us be your trusted source!

Hello dear Eroids members, we are OSGear!

We are a trusted supplier of pharmacy / pharma grade and UGL gear. We've been here on the top ten for over 9 years with many excellent reviews and since December 2021 we are the #1 and top rated source on Eroids. We strive to always please our customers with the TOP QUALITY products and to provide PREMIUM customer service, available 24/7!

List of selected brands:

Ultima Pharmaceuticals (US DOM / EU / INT)
Ultima Pharmaceuticals - Cycles (by OSGear & Ultima Pharmaceuticals)
Ultima Peptides
Nakon Medical (US DOM / INT)
Beligas (US DOM / INT)
Pharmacom Labs (US DOM / INT)
Pharmaqo
Euro-Pharmacies (US DOM)
Spectre Labs
Deus Medical (US DOM / EU)
Genetic Pharma
Ice Pharmaceuticals
Zerox Pharma
+
Sexual Wellness
Indian Pharmacy
Pharma Grade products from well known manufacturers

Our US/EU domestic brands have zero risk in USA/Europe.

We are happy to help you! Feel free to add us as Friend Request and contact us via PM. We'll answer to your message shortly!

cd1's picture

Not as yet ..
You've never reached?
So u have other accounts lol

boostedsilvia's picture

Negative had another one long time ago. And no access to it or the email associated with it

Gh0st's picture

So after taking advantage of a promo back in September, and two reships by OS (sent to wrong address twice) pack finally lands today. But it's delivered by a different mail guy than my normal one. Sketched me out cuz I've just seen the other one out there. Need to be worried or what? Small pack just proviron

Owes a Review × 1
bigdexflorida's picture

I doubt that you would need to worry about something that small.....if anyone wanted to talk to you or anything else I would think that would already happen.

Gh0st's picture

That's what I figured. Also felt a little better when I walked out and saw him deliver to another place down the block, hop in the mail truck then drive away.

Owes a Review × 1
bigdexflorida's picture

Haahaa yea that's a good sign... I feel ya though bro it can be stressful sometimes but I'm sure your straight!! Keep us posted on your run he has some nice promos and I would definitely be interested in your feedback on that proviron

Gh0st's picture

will do bro. FR sent.

Owes a Review × 1
chuudoh's picture

Mr Original. What happened to my order 007492. I paid for it and now its not even on my order list on your site. Why was it deleted like i never placed an order after i paid and verifed the money.

Makwa's picture

Best not to post that info in the open. keep those order numbers to pm or email him.

chuudoh's picture

Thank you sir. Well noted.

cd1's picture

To much info, keep it to a PM / email

chuudoh's picture

If it were you. I am certain you will send messages to every available outpost. Which is what I am doing.

cd1's picture

If it was me....
I wouldn't be such a knob head and post my order number for all to see, you will be surprised and what some one can do with such little info..
It was an attempt to look out for which you are clearly to jacked up to accept....so on your own from now

chuudoh's picture

Thanks I'll try not to be a knob head next time. You're right.

cd1's picture

It was for your own good fella

chuudoh's picture

Thank you sir. Well noted.

cd1's picture

It was for your own good fella

cd1's picture

Second pack arrives

OS are at the top of there game!

Misfit138's picture

Anyone use schering testoviron depot (brown amps)?
All the reviews for OS are good so im pulling the trigger and spending some money. Has anyone used the courrier service to ship to the U.S.?
Just like a little more info before i send this western union...

DBG's picture

I'm using some of those right now. I only bought about a dozen to try them out but the ones I got from OS are def real. I kinda wanna buy some more but got some money tied up in several other outfits right now.

Misfit138's picture

How long does courrier service take to USA? And does it help get through customs?

Jnel89's picture

Used this method last month, packed landed in 4 days. Sure holiday rush delayed it a little... gulf cost

Osgear's picture

Only 3 days taking courier shipping.

Trenplease's picture

Omnadren 250mg 2x/wek
Rimobolan 600mg/week
Tren hex 76mg, 3x/week
Turinabol first 6weeks
Then add in T3 start at 25mcg, than bump by 12.5mcg, no more than 75mcg

Somthing like this? Lean gains/fat loss.

Mr.KG's picture

Guys I want to buy Gebshi lab Igf-1, what else should I buy with it, ( Bacteriostatic water)? and what needles shoud I use ? thanks in advance

DBG's picture

if you are asking question like that, then you haven't done the research. Go learn and then decided if its right for you. I agree with all the other comments

kibby's picture

Not trying to be a dick but do you even know what you will be taking this for?? What are the benefits of this product towards your goals? Do the pro's outweigh the cons for you??? It sounds to me like you are not ready to use anything at the moment and a lot more research is needed. These compounds aren't sweets they can cause problems if used incorrectly

Owes a Review × 1
haapinessgains's picture

I'm going to say that if you don't know these things already, and haven't research the stuff and know it. You definitely haven't done the research on the chemical itself. I'm not saying this to bash you but do a lot of research before you start taking something. It's just something I've learned through trial and error. Before I start anything I do almost 3 to 6 months of deep research on it.

More by Osgear