Osgear's picture
Osgear 478

osgear.se

Estimated T/A: 
US Warehouses: 5-9 days after shipped; EU Warehouses: 8-21 days after shipped; International Warehouses: up to 40-60 days after shipped.

Minimum Order: 
No minimum order

Payment Methods: 
Bitcoin, Zelle, Western Union, MoneyGram, Litecoin, Ethereum, Tether (ERC20)

Please note

Let us be your trusted source!

Hello dear Eroids members, we are OSGear!

We are a trusted supplier of pharmacy / pharma grade and UGL gear. We've been here on the top ten for over 9 years with many excellent reviews and since December 2021 we are the #1 and top rated source on Eroids. We strive to always please our customers with the TOP QUALITY products and to provide PREMIUM customer service, available 24/7!

List of selected brands:

Ultima Pharmaceuticals (US DOM / EU / INT)
Ultima Pharmaceuticals - Cycles (by OSGear & Ultima Pharmaceuticals)
Ultima Peptides
Nakon Medical (US DOM / INT)
Beligas (US DOM / INT)
Pharmacom Labs (US DOM / INT)
Pharmaqo
Euro-Pharmacies (US DOM)
Spectre Labs
Deus Medical (US DOM / EU)
Genetic Pharma
Ice Pharmaceuticals
Zerox Pharma
+
Sexual Wellness
Indian Pharmacy
Pharma Grade products from well known manufacturers

Our US/EU domestic brands have zero risk in USA/Europe.

We are happy to help you! Feel free to add us as Friend Request and contact us via PM. We'll answer to your message shortly!

freedom1981's picture

Hey man . I signed in the promo before . He is a good source and busy specially in promo. I got reply after one week sometimes. And he replied and I got my promo pack landed few days ago I even post photo . I wouldn't worry about them even if they have tons of pms .

In a promo × 1
Ardi226's picture

Yea but not replying for a week isn't good for someone who needs thing asap for example people who pay 120 for courier service because eta is 2-3 days meanwhile takes over a week to respond and ship kind of defeats the purpose...anyway my first time ordering from this source and did Choose courier shipping so I'll sit back wait and write an honest review when the time comes

catkinson's picture

" isn't good for someone who needs thing asap"
You my friend just broke the 1st rule here. Never ever start a cycle without having EVERYTHING in hand first. Don't feel bad we've probably all made this mistake before.

Now to live in some theoretical LA LA land that revoles around you is just crazy. So I guess you ordered today rite??? Has it passed the stated t/a yet?? When and if it does then you can come here and complain about something that was to good to be true to begin with. This is int'l you realize. I mean honestly how could it arrive in 2-3 days AFTER funds are picked up??

So until then youre rite , you will sit back and wait and write a review when the time comes because that's your only option rite now. Talking about something that has or hasn't even happened yet will yield nothing. And please don't review just because u received your pack.Have a good one.

Owes a Review × 1
Ardi226's picture

Haha not flaming the guy as I previously stated "I'm sure he's real busy" and actually reason I'm running low is because I've got burned but my other source very recently on a pretty big order on here and no I never said the world revolves around me you thinking that my friend is very ignorant that's why my first post on here was a simple question asking has anyone received there packs during the promo when I seen some have I placed an order as for how can an order arrive in 2-3 days after funds are picked up? Not coming at you but an honest question what's the point in choosing courier shipping for 120 then? (It clearly said 2-3 days shipping with courier service) thanks in advance obviously nothing personal

Ardi226's picture

46 unread pms was contemplating paying for an order yesterday waited a bit to be safe and just seen the pm"s go up lol I'm sure he ls busy with this promo I was ready to pull the trigger on the 120 dollar shipping to get it within 2-3 days but not much of a point if it's gonna take a week or so for funds to be picked up and pack to be shipped?

catalyst777's picture

Order placed!!!! Now i wait. I'm excited to get my gear. Thanks OS for the great deals.

sslim66's picture

friend request sent need to ask a question thanks

Ardi226's picture

Nice promo has everyone been receiving there packs?

catalyst777's picture

So I am about to place an order on your site. I'm looking to get Test E, Equipose, and Dbol. Any preferences or special deals or anything that i should get. I'm going to be doing 600mg Eq, 300-500mg of test/wk and 30mg of Dbol/day. I am hoping for a nice easy and somewhat quick delivery.

catalyst777's picture

So I am about to place an order on your site. I'm looking to get Test E, Equipose, and Dbol. Any preferences or special deals or anything that i should get. I'm going to be doing 600mg Eq, 300-500mg of test/wk and 30mg of Dbol/day. I am hoping for a nice easy and somewhat quick delivery.

AestheticTaper's picture

I'm using PEC Primo right now at 600mg wk... Test C at 300mg wk and had PEC NPP earlier and dropped it 2 weeks ago and that was G2G.

I'm finishing week 12 and I can tell you that shit is not primo... Getting nose bleeds... Ridiculous anxiety, Mood Swings, hunger pains and Aggression... primo has very little sides...

I got my blood pressure taken yesterday while on adderall and caffeine and it was 122/89 so the nose bleeds can definitely be attributed to a large increase in red blood cell count.

When I got the pack the vials looked like the previous labels had been removed and the glue residue from the previous was left over and a primo E one slapped on top of it... So I'd be weary... I'm actually cutting my cycle short and leaving a review here soon... My guess is that it's EQ because I'm extremely grainy and vascular... I'm going to be getting a lab max kit and test my remaining vials soon.

But this is disturbing because primo is dosed at 100mg/ml we can assume if this is EQ its dosed at
200mg/ml... Which means I'm taking 1.2 grams of it.

But I'm not sure if I can trust OS with Primo because it clearly looks like the vial labels were tampered with. Everything else I ordered from him was satisfactory.

P.S. I'm awake right now at 4 am because of this ridiculous anxiety and I'm on 1.5mg of cloneazepam
and still have it... The only thing that gave me any anxiety was tren ace, but it's not as bad as this...

enhancedlife's picture

This should be a lesson that when using primo only use a brand that has already been tested or pharm grade amps

AestheticTaper's picture

But nosebleeds are not a normal occurrence for me at all, I might get a nosebleed once every year? If I had been picking my nose vigorously lol... In all of the cycles I've ran, never have I had nosebleeds other than on this one.

But your right I shouldn't assume anything until it's tested... But lots of signs point to it definitely not being primobolan... I know that people say the color of the oil has nothing to do with it... But all of the GP primo I have stashed is clear my friends who buy bayer primo or primo from other UGL's get clear primo... On the website the PEC primo is pictured as clear, the vials I received were a light yellow tinge and two being a darker yellow tinge.

Yes, the carrier oil might be different, but you can tell when you mix two different compounds together in one syringe and the oil swirls due to different viscosities a when put in the same syringe. That did happen when I combined the darker PEC primo
with the lighter yellow PEC primo...

I'm not trying to bash on OS, because he's a good guy and takes care of you... I'm telling you all to watch out for the P.E.C. Labs brand.

AestheticTaper's picture

No I said I wouldn't trust his PEC Primo... I said everything else was good to go. See above. His NPP and DP Dbol was great... My friend getting great results from his DP test p, mast, winny and PEC NPP. I'm just saying don't fucking buy the PEC Primo.

growthman's picture

Why would you assume that if EQ., it is somehow magically dosed at 200mg?

Is it possible that the adderall, caffeine, and clonazepam combo may be the culprit of the nosebleeds, anxiety, mood swings, etc.?

I think your post looks more like a cry for help than a question/issue. I've been there and done that and more so I understand. If you have any interest in kicking the addy or klono (neither are conducive to bb long term) please feel free to pm me and I'm happy to help.

sslim66's picture

Is it possible that the adderall, caffeine, and clonazepam combo may be the culprit of the nosebleeds, anxiety, mood swings, etc.?

LOL All the signs and symptoms make perfect sense with the meds and steroids. I'm not an engeneer, iam a medical professional so it sounds about right.
thanks for the funny read

AestheticTaper's picture

I'm prescribed these medications by my physician... So no those aren't causing the mood swings, nose bleeds, etc as my BP on adderall and caffeine is usually 110/70 because genetics...

So I should of clarified that I have been taking those medications for 4+ years now. I believe it's magically dosed at 200mg because PEC EQ comes in that dosage if it came at 300mg/ml then I would guess that it was 300mg/ml because of the label residue. Logical deduction.

growthman's picture

Oh that's right; i forgot that when medications are prescribed by a physician they're always safe, and free from all side effects. Thanks for clarifying--good point.

Since when did assumptions become logical deductions?

I was 24 once too--isn't it nice to know it all?

More by Osgear