Osgear's picture
Osgear 478

osgear.se

Estimated T/A: 
US Warehouses: 5-9 days after shipped; EU Warehouses: 8-21 days after shipped; International Warehouses: up to 40-60 days after shipped.

Minimum Order: 
No minimum order

Payment Methods: 
Bitcoin, Zelle, Western Union, MoneyGram, Litecoin, Ethereum, Tether (ERC20)

Please note

Let us be your trusted source!

Hello dear Eroids members, we are OSGear!

We are a trusted supplier of pharmacy / pharma grade and UGL gear. We've been here on the top ten for over 9 years with many excellent reviews and since December 2021 we are the #1 and top rated source on Eroids. We strive to always please our customers with the TOP QUALITY products and to provide PREMIUM customer service, available 24/7!

List of selected brands:

Ultima Pharmaceuticals (US DOM / EU / INT)
Ultima Pharmaceuticals - Cycles (by OSGear & Ultima Pharmaceuticals)
Ultima Peptides
Nakon Medical (US DOM / INT)
Beligas (US DOM / INT)
Pharmacom Labs (US DOM / INT)
Euro-Pharmacies (US DOM)
Spectre Labs
Deus Medical (US DOM / EU)
Genetic Pharma
Ice Pharmaceuticals
Zerox Pharma
+
Sexual Wellness
Indian Pharmacy
Pharma Grade products from well known manufacturers

Our US/EU domestic brands have zero risk in USA/Europe.

We are happy to help you! Feel free to add us as Friend Request and contact us via PM. We'll answer to your message shortly!

MusicMan's picture

I've tried it before and I felt like it was power packed. Also the DP Dbol is really good stuff

Powerpump888's picture

Good to know thanks for the feedback . I'll be ordering soon

Owes a Review × 1
Ozninjaguy's picture

My order took a long time to arrive - approx 2 months..and I was sweating - thinking that I might have been ripped-off..especially when he changed web addresses...but it did arrive and OS kept in contact throughout the long, drawn-out process - he replied to each message. This source has turned out to be honest and reliable. I can't post a review as to the efficacy of the gear, as I have just received it - just letting everyone know that he did deliver as promised.

Osgear's picture

Your country has a special way for shipment sir , because it has been delayed. for next packages I will take care my self for fast shipping. sorry for delay and accept our apologies.

Pumped_'s picture

Can I ask the reason it took 2months? Out of stock? Held up in customs? Order mix up?

Osgear's picture

Its not same as your country bro, I can give explain in pm.

Pumped_'s picture

I understand now, no further explanation needed. You are 21 days exact to my location and I love the consistency with you. Thank you OS for being so consistent.

Ozninjaguy's picture

It was sent almost 2 weeks after paying for the order using one country's registered mail - that package was lost and found and lost so many times on online tracking, and when it finally hit the country where I live, it disappeared for a few weeks, and then was finally delivered. I have asked OS to send via another country's registered mail to avoid this happening again...and he has agreed. It was frustrating for me (and for him)...so I hope/expect the next delivery will be a lot quicker. The order actually was delivered in two lots - the first part (non-Pharma) arrived about 5 weeks after ordering, so that wasn't too bad.

Ozninjaguy's picture

Thanks mate.

Ardi226's picture

Is it me or does it seem like some of the prices have been jacked up

Big_Bossman's picture

Yep but still solid deals

brandoc84's picture

They have gone up a bit.

llubtip's picture

AP Var is like double.

Powerpump888's picture

Maybe so but with the 60% off your still getting a deal

Owes a Review × 1
Ardi226's picture

I agree your getting at discounted price but certainly not the 50 or 60 percent off not at all tryna bash in anyway as I've used this sources DP and PEC labs gear with amazing results I just never understood why some people would throw a promo but jack up the prices it kinda defeats the purpose so realistically lots of prices come out to like 25-30% before anyone comes at my throat I'm not complaining just my two cents

Powerpump888's picture

No I get it . Kinda like all shopping centers do when they run sales 30/50% they jack up the prices by that much so it's not much a sale .
Kinda the same thing here but still getting.a Deal just not what you would if the prices were raised .

Owes a Review × 1
Ardi226's picture

Perfectly said

zeb0312's picture

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you....

Be safe and enjoy the holidays.....

Powerpump888's picture

You as well Zeb ! About to pound down some food then hit the gym . Time to grow ! Be safe

Owes a Review × 1
zeb0312's picture

Thanks bro....

zeb0312's picture

Thanks.....

Powerpump888's picture

Sent you a PM OriginalSteroid question about product hit me back when you get a chance thanks

Thanks for your response! responded back

Owes a Review × 1
MusicMan's picture

Man I just can't do Tren it's a great compound I mean outstanding but it's not for me. You couldn't even give it to me for free but man that stuff is for real

Bigguy07's picture

Man maybe I should have ordered pec. Any experience with Oxydine?

My trainer has me running 200mg tren ace, 200mg mast P both Oxydine with 500mg sus alpha.

I'm 2 weeks in and this is my first run with Tren and honestly I don't feel or look any different.

brickshithouse78's picture

I had the same thoughts about oxydine test cyp awhile back

MusicMan's picture

When I did Tren I named my Alter Ego "VEIN"

More by Osgear