/

Minimum Order: 
$50

Payment Methods: 
Western Union

Please note

CLOSED

mikeajones83's picture

hey bro I sent you a pm I am having trouble checking out can you please help me with this thanks alot bro and look forward to trying your gear

Nextdaygear's picture

Hey guys just got some liv.52 liver cleaner and some Jintropin HGH, and if you only need a few we sell by the vial and each order comes with water and syringes

Rpom's picture

Thank u once again ur on point keep it up

Rpom's picture

If u guys c this at ndg e mail me

Rpom's picture

Getting anxious to hear from them had issues with the site and mg. But they have stayed in contact with me all along except this morning n I checked mg status and trans it's all good so I'm sure there working for me

InTheGame's picture

These guys are a good group to do biz with, they don't make the shit they sell it. Easy ways to tell if its real 1)taste it should have alittle taste like pepper. 2)take 2 tabs 4 hours before you do bi's if you have a pump from hell that hurts and fill alittle sick you know you are good to go. You are better off with TREN than Anadrol same strength gain, less water, keep more gains. I have talked to them and they give ashit what they sell. Take it for what it's worth.

Chris17's picture

I've been taking A-bombs for about a week now from these guys, but I'm still sore for a couple days after working out. I was beginning to think it wasn't real but my workout partner is not sore at all and has gained quite a bit of water weight. So I'm sure they're real. Could it be from not enough protein? That's the only thing I can think of. Let me know. This is my first cycle with steroids too.

Nextdaygear's picture

Yes, has to be an advertised price we can all see.

Nextdaygear's picture

Just want to tell people that are having problems accessing the site to try switching browsers, maybe safari or google chrome, 99% of the time this will fix the problem.

Rpom's picture

Vote me up so I can give that site my vote it deserves

enviousphysiques's picture

Ordered on sat the 17th, Received today, wed the 22nd. By far the highest quality communication & customer service I have ever dealt with. They even threw in a trial vial & some pins. The fact that they had a+ communication, threw in extra gear & pins(that alone is enough to keep me coming forever ) & they are domestic. I do not ever plan to go anywhere else regardless of the prices being slightly higher it is without a doubt worth it, worth every damn last penny. a+++++++

Rpom's picture

got tracking number and tracked it the man was not lying it will b here tommorow. when it comes and i start i will let u know results. i am taking it by itself what should i do ? 1ml everyother day this is the rip blend 225 . i also sent him some questions whether i need to get anti estrogens and what would complement this best. i am 235 body fat 16% i rep 250 for 5x5 on flat squat 5x5 335 deadlift 5x5
365 im hoping after an 12 week cycle i can be down to 10% fat and lifts all go up . so i think i will increase reps and volume when i start my diet is on point i the 16 calories per lean lb of weight with the 40 35 25 ratios . i am gonna stick with ndg i want some sujjestions on what to add to my cyle. so far im thinking two rip blends and some dbol to kick start and wini to end. but i am no pro so i will appreciate input

Rpom's picture

Next day gear is the bomb I am so happy that we talked now

Rpom's picture

Hey this is rpom I don't know what pm you means. On ur site I filled out all info including email and phone number please call me I still have mg recipt and want to know if I need to go try and get it back although my guess is being 24 hrs and 149$ later it's too late

Chris17's picture

I know I'm not supposed to mention sources in here. So I'll try not too. But are you the same guys as the site that went down a month or so ago that was "Rush Shipping" on all their products? H_ _ _ _ _ _ O_ _.com??

Nextdaygear's picture

We can't say who we were bro, thats the whole point of the new site.

Chris17's picture

Good point bro. Sorry for asking. Well I hope you are cause I'm gonna order some stuff tomorrow!!

InTheGame's picture

Sorry, I was the fu-kn idiot, I see. Usually not this stupid......

Theonslaught's picture

Gp and sciroxx orals are 1/4 of the price on other domestic sites.The prices on other stuff is too much id say.
No disrespect ndg, but wow...
:
Idk...... :(

Nextdaygear's picture

if you don't like the prices why comment? Maybe because your actually interested in our gear, We are domestic but we also rush ship gear, some people clam to be domestic and garrantee 10 days delivery, now is that really domestic? We can garrantee 3 days to your door and we are a verifiable source, you get what you pay for bro, trust me.

FUCK IT! PM ME A DOMESTIC PRICE CHEAPER AND I WILL MATCH IT!!

ps If your judging your sources on price you really need to get your priorities in order.

valliworks's picture

that's very well said. Quality and Quick.... anyone who's been around knows that's WELL WORTH IT!

Theonslaught's picture

um....

You're right....

I agree with what you said, kinda turned on how you put me in my place as well (joking)

ill pm you the GP oral domestic place I ordered from and I thought I saw unigen cheaper as well. As far as sciroxx,every domestic source that does domestic has sciroxx at cheaper prices. You will see an email from me buddy.

goodfella949's picture

lol ok i'll pm you a domestic sources price that's cheaper that i'd love to see you match if you can... Also i'm sure everyone on here is judging sources by the reviews other eroiders are posting on gear! (Common sense!) Look at the reviews and see peoples feedback on products, then pm em asking on their experience if you want to go that far! As far as everyone knows, whos to say yours is worth it? what because it has a high price tag? lol ok.

Nextdaygear's picture

My offer stands, so far no one has sent me a PM, also why are you harassing us? first you go on our reviews page and talk crap even though you never ordered and now you come on here and do the same, what did we do to piss you off sir? Relax, life is to short to be so bitter.

goodfella949's picture

Harassing? hahaha hilarious!!! And I believe I did mention to everyone you'll receive your order! Enough said.

InTheGame's picture

What am I doing wrong. I did all the normal shit, but when I type my user name in and pass the screen goes back to disclaimer. Is it my computer, I've been around along time and have no problem login into shit.

InTheGame's picture

Still Can't login, still not up?

Nextdaygear's picture

We are up

More by Nextdaygear