NapsGear's picture
NapsGear 359

napsgear.org

Estimated T/A: 
Domestic up to a week. International 3-4 weeks.

Minimum Order: 
No minimum with most of the brands. Some brands may have a $200 minimum.

Payment Methods: 
Bank Wire, BTC, LTC, Zelle, Western Union, MoneyGram

Please note

NAPSGEAR.ORG IS THE INDUSTRY'S LARGEST MARKETPLACE FOR PHARMACEUTICALS.

NAPSGEAR.ORG IS THE INDUSTRY'S LARGEST MARKETPLACE FOR PHARMACEUTICALS.

KMC's picture

How about they started it and never could totally get their shit together so had to sell other lines also.

Owes a Review × 1
KMC's picture

Why does "R" also sell BD from a different site.....more sales.

Owes a Review × 1
Mastiff1's picture

How the fuck did Naps start Geneza? Naps was Genezas biggest supplier. If that was the case, they would of had everything in stock all of the time.Don't ya think?

KMC's picture

Wow, you make it sound like Naps is top notch in the Dept of Supply & Demand.

The 3 Stooges could have run a tighter ship than Naps did.

ETA: Im waiting on the movie review, Chief Inspector Clouseau of Moldova Customs: The case of the missing mail. (or William stole my Christmas Bonus)

Owes a Review × 1
Mastiff1's picture

Yeah well Geneza and Naps are not affiliated with each other. There's still hope for Geneza but Naps is just plain fucked!

KMC's picture

"Geneza and Naps are not affiliated with each other"

That is so funny,.............everything I've ever read, says NAPS started GENEZA.

Now there no affiliated..............that's funny. I now have a new JOTD

Owes a Review × 1
lostsoulja's picture

wanted to share a thought for all u eroiders out their.
remember axio and all probs last year, well they making good now.
just some food dor thought peeps

whitey01's picture

how are they making good? they reopened but i never got my old order

logan's picture

Getbig is right the feds are logging all of this, but we aren't worth their time they want the suppliers. As for NAPS everyone who has gotten beat by NAPS should find every sight possible and report them as scammers. It will not stop all their business but I guarantee you we could put a nice dent in it!

bigboi815's picture

These cocksuckers are still beating the 2 weeks drum like they have been for 2 months and still no fucking packs!

gymmrat24's picture

if everyone wants to continue to throw there money away, then you can PM me with your credit card #, social security number, mothers maiden name, income and any other personal info u would like to share with me
I wont ship ur stuff and You wont have to worry about a seizure notice or feds knocking on ur door!

KMC's picture

Your going to sell all that info to that little bastard prizz,.......aren't you ???

Owes a Review × 1
gymmrat24's picture

Planning ahead..planting evidence to make him our " fall guy" if need be

Thebronze's picture

I have been in this since the early 90's and have used naps before and they have turned into scammers no one take 3 months to ship items out. That said the big thing is that what is very interesting is the sites that are covering for them. I mean what are they paying as a sponsor 100-150 a month for banner big deal. No those other sites are in with them, ever notice when someone is being untruthful they become defensive ( or delete a post to protect themselves ) well that's what they are doing to protect naps. So the conclusion must be that they know them personally and/or make money from them. So spread the word not to use naps or visit those other sites. And if I am wrong them they should immediately force naps to make all order right for if they are sponsors then those sites do know them and how to get it done.

Greg's picture

Juicedmuscle and outlaw are infomercials set up by Naps. Nothing more.

Eminemsroyaltys's picture

Hahahaha Naps is on the fed watch list hahahahahaha
Hey Naps YOU LOSE FUCKERS Smile Smile

Sorry to those who didn't get their gear not laughing at you all.

Getbigodietryin's picture

All sources are on fed watch list.

Eminemsroyaltys's picture

Well why didn't WU or Moneygram ever say that to me about the other sources I've used? Hmmmmmmmm.

Getbigodietryin's picture

You think you found a site to get stuff from that's not on the Feds radar?c'mon man. I willing to bet anything they are right in here lurking everyday. watching every post waiting to nail anyone who isbigg enough to make an example out of and/or profit from

safco's picture

So does this mean I am not going to get my gear or money neck.

KMC's picture

But you may get some visitors.........BTW, do you own a dog?

Might be a good time to board him out at nights.

Owes a Review × 1
KMC's picture

Man, if they are on a watch list,......your talking FEDS.

Be very very careful,....these are the type of assholes that like to make an example out of anyone to justify their jobs.

Owes a Review × 1
lookingtogrow's picture

I was informed by Western Union that the persons I attempted to send payment to were on the Federal Government watch list. I now have to see how to get my money back. Its good that Naps did not get it. They do not respond to my request even though I tried to send them $$$$.

AlphaTiger2011's picture

You are an idiot. Why would you send them money. There a scam.

KMC's picture

Yes and show ID to confirm who you are that is picking up the money that the Feds have already tagged. Would you sugget a retainer for the lawyer before or after the knock on the door?

Owes a Review × 1
More by NapsGear