NapsGear's picture
NapsGear 359

napsgear.org

Estimated T/A: 
Domestic up to a week. International 3-4 weeks.

Minimum Order: 
No minimum with most of the brands. Some brands may have a $200 minimum.

Payment Methods: 
Bank Wire, BTC, LTC, Zelle, Western Union, MoneyGram

Please note

NAPSGEAR.ORG IS THE INDUSTRY'S LARGEST MARKETPLACE FOR PHARMACEUTICALS.

NAPSGEAR.ORG IS THE INDUSTRY'S LARGEST MARKETPLACE FOR PHARMACEUTICALS.

tyson80's picture

Friend request accepted. Im not affiliated with naps but lmk how i can help

AlphaTiger2011's picture

I have a question, how would you rate the other products your now selling like the hardcore, and the gen shi, compared to your gp gear??

NapsGear's picture

You can apologize to that source...you never offended me since im not promeds.

NapsGear's picture

Good man, most people would not do that.

MadDog's picture

True that. Most people don't give apologies when necessary. Look at that guy up the page with his allegations about wife abuse. Bet you'll never see an apology come out of him.

sc2216's picture

Happy to see that you seem to be back on track! Is you option domestic canada still available? if so, do you ship express post?

tsoby's picture

yeah im interested in this to along with the posiblity of canadian domestic orals?

Sir William's picture

Not to be too much of a douche bag/nerd here but are naps not an affiliate of pro-meds I ran a query through there online customer support a matter of a few weeks regarding a naps related query and the were 100% able to help me out.

Sir William's picture

Takes a big man to say he was wrong, My order was screwed up got somebody else's shit completely different to what I wanted but in fairness, but I submitted a ticket and got a reship so I will update when my products land. So Thanks for now naps.

SupaSwole's picture

Their not scammers but the order of guys who are gettin taken care of is crazy. First I thought it was last one in = first one out but these are completely new re-ships..

mattheckender's picture

Any ETA on when naps will be fully functioning?

NapsGear's picture

No solid ETA no still many packs yet to arrive.

AlphaTiger2011's picture

How about your shipping eta on new orders? Are you still catching up with everybody or can we expect our packages in 2-3weeks like it should be?? Honest answer bud if you want our trust again

NapsGear's picture

All late orders have been reshipped we have none of those on hand anymore, however we are watching to see if any get stopped and will take care of those bro's.

As for new shipping its back on track of 2-3 weeks i have seen some show up faster already but just to be safe 2-3 weeks will be the norm again.

SupaSwole's picture

Well that sucks.. All orders have been re shipped... I was told that the beginning of last month, and the month before that, and the month before that... So if all orders have been sent and I was told mine was sent over a month ago then I guess I'm just shit out of luck then...

NapsGear's picture

these are reships that your seeing, the ones from a month ago before were the originals that we got fucked on by corrupt officials...so we had to reship a shit ton of packs and that is what your seeing show up now. Btw i know you from Ironmag.

SupaSwole's picture

O shit man.. I thought I was talkin to an actual different guy from Naps.. Like someone who was there.. Hell I feel stupid now.. My bad bro you've already helped me a ton..

mattheckender's picture

keep the faith, I know it's hard but naps has always came through in the end. You will get your stuff

AlphaTiger2011's picture

Thanks, glad to see everybody getting there orders hopefully your telling the truth on the 2-3 weeks shipping arrival

SupaSwole's picture

I love how naps rep pops up all of a sudden now.. I've been waiting since fuckin may on my order and sick of giving it 2 more weeks. 2 months ago I started gettin the give it 2 more weeks.. Then a fuckin month and a half ago I have to start seein guys who ordered from your re-opened section gettin their packs in 6 days.. I've been waitin 6 months.. You would think you would give the guys who have been waiting this damn long something free but fuck I guess we should just feel lucky if it ever comes...Horrible business

rob9672003's picture

They suck. They are scammers. use any source before naps

killinit88's picture

i do give them credit for showing there face again, "scammers" wouldnt do that.. but with that said, they have alot of work to do to restore there good name. Now if they put in the work to build there rep back up then there good to go, if they dont, then they got some people there shit and there out. all we can do is wait and see.

NapsGear's picture

Dont disagree one bit with you here, we have lots of work to do and will do what it takes to get trust back.

NapsGear's picture

Yup scammers since people are getting orders, late yes but we did not run off with the money.

More by NapsGear