NapsGear's picture
NapsGear 359

napsgear.org

Estimated T/A: 
Domestic up to a week. International 3-4 weeks.

Minimum Order: 
No minimum with most of the brands. Some brands may have a $200 minimum.

Payment Methods: 
Bank Wire, BTC, LTC, Zelle, Western Union, MoneyGram

Please note

NAPSGEAR.ORG IS THE INDUSTRY'S LARGEST MARKETPLACE FOR PHARMACEUTICALS.

NAPSGEAR.ORG IS THE INDUSTRY'S LARGEST MARKETPLACE FOR PHARMACEUTICALS.

killinit88's picture

ya know, some people dont understand that shit happens ignore those people. So far i am really impressed with how you guys have been handling this situation. Although you do still have alot of work to do to get your name back, i thought someone should say so far you guys are doing good and on the right track.....

NapsGear's picture

From my understanding your tickets are still being answered with the same info almost daily, and you also PM the same rep every other day on OLM asking the same thing over and over. There comes a time when a rep will stop answering from being tired of saying the same thing over and over.

NapsGear's picture

Please go to www.napshelp.com where naps himself will take care of you.

AlphaTiger2011's picture

Mr. Naps is the pre designed stacks open for usa also???

NapsGear's picture

not yet.

AlphaTiger2011's picture

So just the hardcore, gen shi, and the generic is the gear available for the US?? Is any of the gp gear available for the US??

NapsGear's picture

GP not yet, the others yes. We will be opening fully soon and also have a special support page for those still outstanding orders that the big guy NAPS himself will handle personally.

Mastiff1's picture

So was GP ever shut down for a period of time?

NapsGear's picture

Shut down like busted no, not able to ship products out to retailers yes.

Oneucb4u's picture

Well, I'm probably going to get down-voted to hell for saying this, but I got my gear about a month ago, Test and GP Dbol. The GP Dbol is freaking nuts. I'm 2 weeks in, and holy shit. The bad part, my last cycle I was using their Balkan Pharm Dbol, and it's become quite obvious that it was garbage (this is only my second cycle). Compared to this GP stuff, my Balkan Dbol was wack. This shit is epic.... Epic I tell you.

Just had to get that off my chest.

Standard Donkey's picture

Well, I havent gotten my packages yet, But I did get someone else's order. After I sold everything the total came out to be about what I paid for both of my packages. On top of that, Naps gave me a reship on my order, and my other order is still on the way. So I basically got over a thousand dollars for free...

Sorry guys, but im gonna have to give naps the thumbs up. Sure they have been through a lot of shit, and they lied a lot, but it is what it is.

AlphaTiger2011's picture

Couldn't of said it better. Thumbs up bro

KMC's picture

Most of you guys have waited 4, 5 or 6 months for your gear, been lied to every step of the way, ............now your lining up to suck his dick... Have at it boys, I'm out of here.

Owes a Review × 1
logan's picture

GOOD RIDDENS!!I have been an active member of this sight since I found it on the web. I have seen you time and time again insulting other members for I guess would be your personal enjoyment.What we do takes risks for all we know the first shot might be our last, we all assume that what they are giving us is safe. Like I said naps could have shut down and come back as a new company and no one would be the wiser. But they didn't they are keeping their word. Doing whatever it takes to keep their word that spells out to be honorable. A man without honor has nothing to live for. If you can't see the effort then you probably have no honor.

rob9672003's picture

I am very suprised that after 5 months I recieved my order. I dont think Ill use Naps again but, if I or anyone did, what is different with naps that would make sure this never happens again? Its not the time of shipping that sucks as much as all the lies. Why would anyone consider making new orders?

killinit88's picture

and thats where they are gonna have to work for there name again, be interesting to see what they do.

Sir William's picture

Sup G's? Naps fixed my 2nd reship after my order got screwed up and I received some body else's products. Big prop'to them for putting it right. Order received Gracias Yeahh Budddy!

logan's picture

Did anyone have to sign for their package?

dendimi's picture

i did "sign" for it..

jimbo2073's picture

I gave up like everyone else,my first shipment was seized and i never heard a thing from naps.then yesterday i get a package with my order inside.i hope everyone else has the same luck.so cal.pics are posted.

Rawdog59's picture

After months of waiting, i went back to the Naps site and actually talked to their online support- I was shocked as shit!! Gave me a TN that I immediatley checked out to see if it was legit. The wait continues...

Rawdog59's picture

The wait is over ,at least partially. Got my stash today minus some Var. What a wait!! I sent them a ticket about it ,so hopefully that will bring closure to my 5 month old order

Sir William's picture

hey man I had the same issue as you about a month ago got somebody else's cd's, went through same procedure with c/s, got # track traced it today its postal sorting office~ should be with me today or 2mor hopefully JACKPOT!

Rawdog59's picture

You should be fine. Best of luck!

bworthington's picture

I ordered 1500$ worth of gear in May. No shipping number, no order number and they are saying they don't have a reship policy. I've ordered from other suppliers before with great success. Naps had great pricing but alas it seems it was too good to be true.

tyson80's picture

For all those still missing packs open a ticket with naps asking for your tracking numbers. I asked for mine yesterday and got it. The naps rep is telling the truth as far as reships go. Good luck to everyone with a pending order like myself.

roly420's picture

cant pm you so i sent you a friend request.

More by NapsGear