NapsGear's picture
NapsGear 359

napsgear.org

Estimated T/A: 
Domestic up to a week. International 3-4 weeks.

Minimum Order: 
No minimum with most of the brands. Some brands may have a $200 minimum.

Payment Methods: 
Bank Wire, BTC, LTC, Zelle, Western Union, MoneyGram

Please note

NAPSGEAR.ORG IS THE INDUSTRY'S LARGEST MARKETPLACE FOR PHARMACEUTICALS.

NAPSGEAR.ORG IS THE INDUSTRY'S LARGEST MARKETPLACE FOR PHARMACEUTICALS.

kenshiro's picture

i'm not trying to start shit. almost 2 week into my cycle i feel the effects of test but i guess its from test-e and not prop becos i normally can feel prop by day 3. but its ok...we'll c how things go from here.

AlphaTiger2011's picture

Excuse my French but no shit you can feel the test prop alot quicker then the test e.

NapsGear's picture

Whats the ISN?? You ran around this site calling fake now if you want to claim that post the ISN. Btw it takes me two weeks to really feel any effects from Prop or even tren ace.

kenshiro's picture

I'll send u in PM. Lots of them

NapsGear's picture

look forward to it. Accepted your friend request so we can PM.

kenshiro's picture

PMed u 2 ISNs.

killinit88's picture

Really? that doesnt sound right at all. Did a mod email you saying why they banned you from it?

kenshiro's picture

nah, couldn't be bothered. the pict is up there for all to see, not as if i make up stories.

kenshiro's picture

I noticed all test stuff dat i got in my May order are all 'Not authentic' when checked ! Naps told me is GP slow in updating the database but all the other non-test stuff (NPP and mast) in the same order are deemed 'Authentic'. I checked my old vial of Test-E (Late 2010) and its 'Authentic'.

Interesting....

cacc's picture

i had a bottle of gp test-c isn number ************ went on the genza website to check for authentic and it's real. and guess wat just playing around with it i figure u can guess more isn number. just up and down the last digit of the isn number and it show all authentic lol. chances are your is just not updated. and plus i don't think naps would do such thing they been around for ages and one or 2 fake bottle isn't gonna save them any money and it's not even worth it for them. they throw in a reship for me and i live in canada. there policy don't do reship to canada but my package got seized by fuken custom and it's a big one too. but they still give me a reship. compare to ur one non authentic vial that's garbage.

AlphaTiger2011's picture

So your saying its bunk Because it doesn't.show the lab results on there website?? What's the batch #??

kenshiro's picture

No, i mean when i run the ISN thru the geneza website. 6P114F is the lot number. All fakes. Please see pict i am gonna post. Luckily one of my test-p is legit...compare the dif in colour.

kenshiro's picture

if i just got it and i ran the ISN then perhaps i am too anxious but dats 6 mths back ! and i dun feel anything for the past 1 week pinning 0.7ml/day of test-p. its not the 1st time i am using test-P...i know how i feel when test prop kicks in.

kenshiro's picture

The order was 6 mths back bro.....

NapsGear's picture

Geneza is horrible at updating there numbers, we have to go to them all the time and bug them to update it due to this exact reason. We are the worlds premiere supplier of GP and deal direct with them so we know its not fake.

kenshiro's picture

Then why is it all others like Mast, NPP gets updated real-time ? It just affects test products.

NapsGear's picture

We do not control what they update and what they do not but its all real and to call it fake is absurd.

kenshiro's picture

Expires in 2013

BigSwole's picture

Ok so dont want to say the gear I received was bunk but. . . waited three and 1/2 months for gear to arrive and when it did immediately started with 25mg/day of the bp danabol and 500mg week of test e along with 400 mg week of boldenone. finished up 3 weeks of the dbol quit taking it because I noticed NOTHING. no side effects, no water weight no nothing. been on cycle now for 7 weeks and still have not noticed a single effect of the juice i am using(last time strength and libido were through the roof on a lower dosage from same supplier). has anyone else had any problems with this gear that just came in???

NapsGear's picture

bp???

BigSwole's picture

yeah the dbol was balkan pharmaceuticals or whatever naps off brand was. everything else (test and eq) matched up as legit from geneza website.

roidjunky79's picture

Is this gear all from the GP line??

More by NapsGear