NapsGear's picture
NapsGear 359

napsgear.org

Estimated T/A: 
Domestic up to a week. International 3-4 weeks.

Minimum Order: 
No minimum with most of the brands. Some brands may have a $200 minimum.

Payment Methods: 
Bank Wire, BTC, LTC, Zelle, Western Union, MoneyGram

Please note

NAPSGEAR.ORG IS THE INDUSTRY'S LARGEST MARKETPLACE FOR PHARMACEUTICALS.

NAPSGEAR.ORG IS THE INDUSTRY'S LARGEST MARKETPLACE FOR PHARMACEUTICALS.

NapsGear's picture

Do you remember your shipping address? We can identify the order by your shipping address as well.

And if you moved I guarantee you the reshipped package has been delivered to that address because we reshipped all the pending orders from another location. It was a shipping issue and it happens to all the suppliers in this business. We have fixed it and sent a lot of free extras to everyone who was waiting.

Please understand that we are in business for 9 years and have hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of orders shipped every single fucking day. What other supplier can say this and that there hasn't been any issue throughout 9 years. We are a huge business compared to other suppliers.
Even 0.5% of unsatisfied customers will mean there is at least 1 person unhappy every day and you won't see that much at napsgear.

Please contact me with your shipping address and we will find your order and reship.

Jagger's picture

True that. I got labs done after running their Quality Direct brands last spring. At 350 mg/week of Test P + Cyp from them, my bloods only came back at like 1,100 ng/dL. For reference, my 200 mg/week of Test Cyp keeps me at around 1,000 so with nearly double the "gear" I only saw about 100 ng/dL increase in blood work? Can we say "underdosed"?

gambit's picture

Who the hell knows. If i recall I thought it was one brand and it came in unmarked baggies. I wont touch them again for sure.

gambit's picture

OK bro I will do that this weekend and link. Thx. I am moving to a full pill 1mg e3d. Wondering if its just weak.

NapsGear's picture

And this is an old classic bullshit story from Axio. Don't buy it. How can one manufacture good tabs and bunk oils. Doesn't make sense unless you are a competitor and 80% of your sales are oils. Our raw material suppliers have been verified over the years. We test our products at a Swiss laboratory on the regular bases. The tests you can see on our website are actually real. GP of one of the if not the oldest and time proven brands on the market.

deathindecay's picture

so is napsgear still doing bad or are they picking up their service and bunk products?

drone's picture

any feedback on there androlics?

drone's picture

delete

Tankiss's picture

Fake

cowboy516's picture

Hostess is gone? They had a good run. Same with naps. Time to pack it in . Im ready too just end emailing him over my $657 order been 1 year. 1st it took 6months .When received sent me some homemade test . I paid for H.G.. Always sends what he wants and not what you pay for.OH one time i got generic bayer primo's. Anyone knows bayer. Theirs 2 kinds.

NapsGear's picture

You are kidding me Sir! We ship Primo direct from Turkey, and buy it locally at a pharmacy depot. Do you want me to send original cardboard boxes and leaflets? Or may be there is any independent tester who could check and test our pharmacy Primobolan? I will be glad to provide the testers with free primo cycle no problem.

TeflonDon's picture

Has anyone tried the GP MHN?! Just ordered one to try it out and got the other very rare oral; GP Oral TREN!! has anyone tried either or these orals? If so let me know what to expect, i have tried GP orals and they have always been potent so i have faith in them but just trying to get some personal experience!!

Rpom's picture

Mhn was a dissapoinment. U will need caber! Oral tren was amazing. The sides r severe n my advice stick to injectable tren. I ran the oral for three weeks n had laundry list of sides including my liver actually hurting my bud got random bloody noses and pretty much lost his mind if u run it one pill 2-3 weeks tops good luck def the strongest thing I have ever touched

Jagger's picture

Looks like NAPS has taken another turn for the worst lately with customer service and communication.

They have weekly sales now, where everybody votes for any product on their site and the next week it will be half off. Their Andromix (test/tren/mast) was on sale half off last week which was a pretty good deal ($30 or so for a 10 mL vial) so I ordered like 7 of them for my cycle.

As you know they are having problems with money pickups now and tell you to use some other sources to ship your funds. Well these sources took a couple days over the weekend to load my money, and when I went to send it to NAPS, imagine my surprise when I found the price of my order had doubled!!!!

Apparently even after you submit an order and receive a receipt for the amount you are supposed to pay, the price of your order is subject to change. I understand if I had stuff in my cart and didn't submit my order, but I received a god damned receipt telling me how much to pay.

I have e-mailed them twice about it to see if they would honor the agreed to original price and they told me NO. They also gave me some bullshit about how they tell every customer to submit the money on Saturday (since the sale ends on Sunday)--Apparently things they dreamed in their sleep last night falls under "telling every customer", because they didn't tell me shit.

They must not understand that shipping funds from the US to Moldova is not a 30 second process.

Terrible customer service and awful business practices. I will not be ordering from them again.

wickeddre69's picture

Doesn't it say on the website that if you order something and don't pay while the item(s) are on sale, the price will go back to regular and be updated in your cart? That just seems like normal business to me. I placed two orders with them recently, both using money gram. First one came post-haste, second one should be here within a week.

Jagger's picture

No, the website says that if the items are in your cart when the sale ends, the sale prices revert. The items are no longer in your cart once you submit your order, it is then a pending order. They send you an e-mail with the amount you owe, which does not state you must submit payment in X days or your price goes up. I received the e-mail and initiated a payment transfer for the amount owed, only to be told once it cleared that I owed them more. Terrible. I wouldn't be so pissed about it if they hadn't tried to bullshit me afterwards by telling me that they tell all their customers this. Naps can lick my sweaty balls.

Rawdog59's picture

Anybody know if they straightened out the money pick-up situation?

TeflonDon's picture

reading this makes me think maybe i should give it a shot; but then i remember how they made the situation sound.

I was told "WU is a hit or miss"... thats it. so I don't want to risk loosing the money before its even shipped.. then there is not even a reship at all, just confiscated money transfer...

I tried to order this week but they sure are either getting a lot of confiscated money transfers, or just very bad at comforting paranoid customers! haha and all the other three random "donating" ways are way outside my state to find an agent, or just shut down server... so i was just contacting them to tell them i will work with them on whatever payment method for my order, but i simply am geographically unable to use 3/5 of their payment methods... while the other two have a high risk of being stolen...

I know they want my money, and i know this is not naps fault... but its just not that simple to transfer money to moldova NAPS!

wickeddre69's picture

I ordered twice in the last two months, both times using money gram, and it processed fine.

More by NapsGear