NapsGear's picture
NapsGear 359

napsgear.org

Estimated T/A: 
Domestic up to a week. International 3-4 weeks.

Minimum Order: 
No minimum with most of the brands. Some brands may have a $200 minimum.

Payment Methods: 
Bank Wire, BTC, LTC, Zelle, Western Union, MoneyGram

Please note

NAPSGEAR.ORG IS THE INDUSTRY'S LARGEST MARKETPLACE FOR PHARMACEUTICALS.

NAPSGEAR.ORG IS THE INDUSTRY'S LARGEST MARKETPLACE FOR PHARMACEUTICALS.

Gorillafit's picture

No shit, I'll be stalking my mail man!

miggymig's picture

anything land yet from the 30+ givaway?

Owes a Review × 1
inked's picture

What did you pick up?

In a promo × 1
Gorillafit's picture

cheatnnature posted pics of his hyges.

inked's picture

Yessir! Check the photos, a member posted some hyges!

In a promo × 1
killinit88's picture

so is the deal still going?

roidjunky79's picture

Yea, till next week i think

Broctavius's picture

Man, so close to 30.

Gorillafit's picture

Post a pic a day and some good info in the forums maybe you'll get there before this ends?

hypnoso's picture

Yes you are. That sucks bro.

Broctavius's picture

You'll have to let me know how the free gear is. I'll just sit here, and stew in envy for the meantime. Smile

deprived777's picture

has anyone from australia ordered from naps ?

inzer777's picture

any one else super impressed with the generosity of this source? he really is going above and beyond to earn our business

In a promo × 1
csrice1's picture

Ive been a long loyal customer of uncle nappy for years. There generosity is unmatched in the anabolic world. Hands down a five star biz. And anyone dissing them on the slow reships from 2yrs ago shud go fuk themselves. I had about a grand invested wit naps when they had the serious shipping problem. 8Months had gone by I had moved 3times and long forgotten about the miss-hap and thn POOF a huge fuckin pack stuffed in my mail box. Lets be real. If someone gave you a thousand bucks for gear. But u got robbed or busted or some problem tht was out of ur hands had happened to u. Wud u seriously eat it and send that person there 1000 bucks worth of gear almost yr later??? I cant honestly say I would lol u kno I really respect everything theyve done for me. Theyve provided me with muscle on top of muscles and endless vagina lol naps sets the bar for anabolics

inzer777's picture

i'm glad you clarified that bro. i remember naps from years ago. all to often a few bad reviewsare posted and the all to common mob mentality happens and everyone all of a sudden hates the source, the guy is giving $300 of free gear of choice including hgh to any one with 30 karma or more, all you have to do is give him your word you will review it. if you have less then 30 you get a coupon for 20% off already good prices... his ebc prizes are the best up there by far, what more would a source have to do to earn our business? drive to my house and whack some test into my ass? lol! meanwhile fan boys are sucking virtual dick of sources that have done a lot less. i mean this guy shipped to you 8 monthes later. most wld take your grand and run. i like his integrity thus far and wont apoligize for it. inzer777

In a promo × 1
csrice1's picture

Haha well thats not entirely true lol eventho I didnt have the thirty karma naps still hooked me up with a 300 pack for my loyalty. BOOOOO YAAAHHHH!!! UR SOURCE SMOKES WHAT LOL and ur on point wit the bashing people have to realize EVERY BUSINESS WILL MAKE MISTAKES. ITS HOW THEY FIX THEM AND MOVE ON THT SHOWS CHARACTER

barbellGORILLA's picture

TOLD YA!

inzer777's picture

check your pm in about 10

In a promo × 1
foxracing13's picture

I struggle to get just 16 karma.

csrice1's picture

Heard tht lol prices are still very affordable wuth them without a giveaway.

kyletx's picture

so what is the coupon for members with less than 30 karma? Read something about it in the promo section which is now closed. Would like to order the anavar on sale and some somas.

roidjunky79's picture

I think its 20% off

kyletx's picture

damn nice, anyone know what the code is

hypnoso's picture

Just FR him then PM him he'll get you taken care of.

inked's picture

Just curious if anyones free order has updated with the tracking info? Mine moved to "Shipped" a few days ago, however is still says "coming soon" on their site for tracking info.

In a promo × 1
More by NapsGear