NapsGear's picture
NapsGear 359

napsgear.org

Estimated T/A: 
Domestic up to a week. International 3-4 weeks.

Minimum Order: 
No minimum with most of the brands. Some brands may have a $200 minimum.

Payment Methods: 
Bank Wire, BTC, LTC, Zelle, Western Union, MoneyGram

Please note

NAPSGEAR.ORG IS THE INDUSTRY'S LARGEST MARKETPLACE FOR PHARMACEUTICALS.

NAPSGEAR.ORG IS THE INDUSTRY'S LARGEST MARKETPLACE FOR PHARMACEUTICALS.

bobbrown's picture

Not to clutter this area but these things need to be said! Any additions would be great!

http://www.eroids.com/forum/general/general-talk/ordering-for-noobs

greatmuta7235's picture

Why can't vote Primo 200 and Primo 100 ??

thinktank's picture

Anybody from Canada order from here? I noticed they say "absolutely no reship even with letter"...

funkincrunkin's picture

If you buy a large order is it shipped in multiple packages?

NapsGear's picture

Usually not. But if the items you ordered are different brands they may be stored at different locations and may be be shipped separately.

NapsGear's picture

Always welcome Sir.

LEAN-MASSTER's picture

@Darron614 & LPSteve Bros, please edit your posts!!! Read the rules.We do not discuss certain things in open forum.

Neo-istheone's picture

dude change you pic...

Nitti's picture

Might want to remove that pic. No payment discussions anywhere in the open!

Fosgate's picture

Been tryin to reach the people of NAPSGEAR !! It would be greatly appriciated if someone from NAPSGEAR would get ahold of me so we could discuss the problems with my order. Went to the online support and spoke with grady ,but could never get it threw to him that i have not recieved my order as of yet. He gave me a tackin # for a pack i already recieved. I sure hope some one from naps monitors this page , cause we are not talkin about a test run pack. Hope to hear from yall soon so we can work this out !!!

Fosgate's picture

Yeah bro , i gave it the alotted time . They had been arriving in about 10 days(which is kickfukin ass !!!) but after the online chat and they tracked it it showed c*stoms had it , so you know how that goes. Them fags tryin to get there swell on wit my chet man !!!!! But hey all bullshit aside , top quality products and service to match. Jus a minor hickup in the delivery this time. Im sure these guys will work it out for me.. Not bashin em at all , jus need some communication...

NapsGear's picture

Have you created a ticket on our website support page? PM sent.

LPSteve's picture

Anyone using Money Gram have any delivery issues? Was told I need a "Valid ID #" for the recipient but on the naps instructions it doesn't give one.

LPSteve's picture

MG wire went out yesterday. No option for me to edit or cancel post.

LEAN-MASSTER's picture

Nice avatar! Who's the pic of?

Neo-istheone's picture

lmfao....

yodog's picture

Pic posted 200 amps of sustanon 250. Thank you naps

The Pharaoh's picture

I need the 20%discount code please

alloneword's picture

Just read below

Just letting you know the 20% off code is still active for eroids members. PM me. Can't advertise it right now since it's not my promo week yet.

The Pharaoh's picture

Done...thanks

moving plates's picture

got it

Camaro7380's picture

What brand r the blue tops for 210

porky's picture

Just pinned half ml of the bio-mex tren , look out for a full review shortly , it was ultra smooth btw Smile

More by NapsGear