NapsGear's picture
NapsGear 359

napsgear.org

Estimated T/A: 
Domestic up to a week. International 3-4 weeks.

Minimum Order: 
No minimum with most of the brands. Some brands may have a $200 minimum.

Payment Methods: 
Bank Wire, BTC, LTC, Zelle, Western Union, MoneyGram

Please note

NAPSGEAR.ORG IS THE INDUSTRY'S LARGEST MARKETPLACE FOR PHARMACEUTICALS.

NAPSGEAR.ORG IS THE INDUSTRY'S LARGEST MARKETPLACE FOR PHARMACEUTICALS.

LEAN-MASSTER's picture

I did! two bottles of tren. I pm'd naps and he said on check-out there is an option to have labels shipped separately. I must have missed it

odinsmanta's picture

Do napsgear sent from EU-domestic?

The Pharaoh's picture

When I asked,they told me yes...Orderd and my order was shipped on 19/04 but still nothing...
Usually I receive from EU or UK in max 10days...

Tronnix's picture

Same here, I'm located in europe, ordered on 22.04, they splitted it in 3 packages, first package was shipped 26.04, second on 02.05 and last on 09.05.

Today (15.05) i received nothing.

How can it be that the Guys from the U.S. getting her Gear in ~10 days and i still haven't my Shit?

The Pharaoh's picture

Napa should to a US domestic...Read some reviews of US guys how have received in 5 and 7 days!
I Orderd on 16/04 ...

AT-100's picture

I have the Primo 200. Third week of using it. I did a review on the other forum. So far there is no soreness if you cut it with another oil. A little bit of soreness if you shoot by itself. Though nothing unbearable. (to me.)

Cmart05's picture

Lets all vote for GP primo 200!!

swoll82's picture

Waiting on an order of Hyges and Var. Anybody here try out any of these products. I hope the Hyges are legit. There is so much talk about the different tops ( 8iu tops vs pinwheel tops) and sites with confirmation codes and such. Any input?

Odin's Son's picture

I tested the hyges if u check out the pic section. They r g2g

swoll82's picture

Thanks Odin. Have you personal experience with Hyges from Naps?

alloneword's picture
GB1993's picture

Product of the week?

LPSteve's picture

Has anyone used the GP Aromasin, how is it? It's 1/4 the price and just making sure it's gtg.

manbearpig's picture

where does it say its 1/4 the price????

LPSteve's picture

GP is $29 for 20 tabs or $1.25ea compared to Naco $120 for 30 tabs or 4.33ea. So not quite 1/4 but close enough (28 3/4%)

LPSteve's picture

Thanks for all the input on this. I figured as much just making sure due to the great pricing

Herczi's picture

Has anyone tried Bharat Serums Hucog 2000 IU? It looks so fishy, but Pregnyl is out of stock.

spikee's picture

Has anyone ordered from the uk? and received the products? how long did it take (postage) and how much extra for postage.

The Pharaoh's picture

If you realy ship from EU to EU,why i have not receive nothing yet after 3 weeks of being shipped???!!!
Usually I receive from Eu in just 1 week max 10 days...

Mrs.Fit's picture

EBC final Pics are posted.
http://www.eroids.com/ebc/spring-ebc-2013-its-on
Thanks Naps!

Gorillafit's picture

Good luck!

More by NapsGear