NapsGear's picture
NapsGear 359

napsgear.org

Estimated T/A: 
Domestic up to a week. International 3-4 weeks.

Minimum Order: 
No minimum with most of the brands. Some brands may have a $200 minimum.

Payment Methods: 
Bank Wire, BTC, LTC, Zelle, Western Union, MoneyGram

Please note

NAPSGEAR.ORG IS THE INDUSTRY'S LARGEST MARKETPLACE FOR PHARMACEUTICALS.

NAPSGEAR.ORG IS THE INDUSTRY'S LARGEST MARKETPLACE FOR PHARMACEUTICALS.

Muffins's picture

I hear ya. I should be grateful and I am. My little bro is in the same spot you are but I get the privilege of taking care of that, yay. On top of the gear this little bastard gets from me, I send his broke ass Walmart gift cards. After his last cycle, he only kept four pounds. I suspect he isn't buying food with the gift cards. He's bout to get cut off.

LeroyCash's picture

I had a friend that ate ramen and peanut butter. That was something that he learned in prison. He said was a good way to get calories and protein

Gorillafit's picture

Ramen has plenty of carbs, now make sure you stock up on canned Tuna and Eggs, your set. LOL ;-P

boz645's picture

Man naps is fast, pack should land tomorrow.

Owes a Review × 1
mk50's picture

blood works done for hgh blue tops will post results when I get them thanks naps

mk50's picture

yes the box is marked sample 3 I'll post picks with the lab report

Elluckyluciano's picture

promo lands! Thanks NAPS

mobman702's picture

Pak lands in great timing Naps.. Thank you sir..

http://www.eroids.com/pics/free-promo-has-landed-in-great-time..

Jstill84's picture

it means it isnt in the US yet,bro

Misdamike's picture

Thats exactly what mine said for days bro. It will probably not update until your pack hits the states and is updated at the first point here. I wouldnt be worried homie

Misdamike's picture

I cant speak on that for sure bro all i know for me personally my promo pack was shipoed on the 19 i got the tracking # a day or two later and it just hit the states yesterday afternoon sometime on the 23rd so depending on where you are in the US and the delivery service in your area id say it could take a week give or take a few days. Some of the people whos promo packs that were shipped the sane day as mine have already gotten them. So it all really depends on where you are and how promt your local delivery service is bro. But if you have gotten a tracking # it has been shipped and its on its way. Now its just the watch and waiting game bro.

Misdamike's picture

No problem homie. Hope it helps. Just keep a watch on it

Trenegade's picture

booooooom.naps dont play

Gorillafit's picture

Yellow Tops for testing Bloods just pulled. Results in a few days.
http://www.eroids.com/pics/yellowtops-for-testing

MITCH 23's picture

THAT WAS A BIG DAWG PROMO YOU JUST DID

YOU NOW WILL GET MY HARD EARNED $$ FOR GEAR!!

Owes a Review × 1
Misdamike's picture

X2 bro. Put in another order friday when i saw my promo had been shipped. My promo pack has akready hit and started its short journey through the states. Cant fuckin wait.

Pr☆xximo's picture

Has anyone ran the GP Clebuterol, recently? Any honest opinions on its strength/quality would be great! Thanks

dbombs's picture

I used the GP 40mcg clen late last year and it worked as expected. I haven't tried other clen but my buddy used it too and he's used a few different ones in the past. He felt it was just as potent as the others.

More by NapsGear