i-fitpharma's picture
i-fitpharma 263

i-Fit4Life.is

Estimated T/A: 
5-9 Business days

Minimum Order: 
$250.00

Payment Methods: 
credit card, debit card and bank deposit thru Bitcoins(BTC) - Ethereum (ETH) - Litecoin (LTC)

Please note

For membership please register on website and send me an email to: [email protected]

You will find here the best service and products, I am here to help
Any question concern please send me an email [email protected]

i-fitpharma's picture

No problem amigo

Drywallstar's picture

Like the website. Easy to navigate. Whats up i-fitpharma?

i-fitpharma's picture

Not much sir how u day going?

Drywallstar's picture

Hanging rock like a mofo!

i-fitpharma's picture

i just got back from the gym, arms superset. too much pump i could not wash my face. lol

Drywallstar's picture

Sweet, im going for back right now

zeb0312's picture

Thanks rub it in. :-)

i-fitpharma's picture

how many inches of arm u have Zeb, 22+?

zeb0312's picture

Man it keeps changing back and forth to the old one.
Idk wtf is going on with it. Hey just like you big bro. :-)

zeb0312's picture

I will. Idk what the hell is going on?

i-fitpharma's picture

i c ur UK avatar not other

i-fitpharma's picture

no problem sir

zeb0312's picture

I just messing with you bro. Me and another guy did arms super sets,he liked to have killed me.

i-fitpharma's picture

ooh my English I need to improve it, no good with the jokes my man. Smile

zeb0312's picture

It's all good bro you will learn here.

i-fitpharma's picture

am gonna have to start watching stand up comedy and leave the workout and bb videos for a while

zeb0312's picture

Ha ha I hear you.

i-fitpharma's picture

You guys can vote in my website for a new product you want us to have.

elpariente's picture

Hey mi hermano, glad to have you here, love the website professional made, it looks like you have put good time on it. Good luck bro now that you are online, Im gonna order some of that veneno you have my man, love the name by the way.

i-fitpharma's picture

Gracias Senor, I've been working really hard in bringing nothing but the best.

elpariente's picture

Order in hermano

i-fitpharma's picture

Got it señor, ill ship it tomorrow morning.

i-fitpharma's picture

FYI, I’ve been selling VENUM with the "u" no venom, locally for quiet sometime now, how i came out with the name Venum, because in my country we call the gear "VENENO" Spanish for venum, do u guys think that someone who scammed and want to come back will use the same name or a name alike?.
I was not gonna say anything, but is my reputation what is in play here, I’ve been working so hard for the last months to make this project that I cant let this go, so please guys think twice before make an statement or accusation with no foundation, again am here to help and if someone has a concern or question let me know.

Pale's picture

You would be surprised at what lengths former sources will go to to get back on here.

i-fitpharma's picture

I think that once u are a scammer u always wanna scam and look for different methods to do so, am here to help sir and if u have any questions or concern am happy to help. i dont wanna get advantage of nobody here, as i said ive been selling this brand locally for quiet some time, i didnt know that it was a guy who scammed with a name alike until i got here and ppl start making statements about it. Thanks for stopping by and sorry for my bad English.

Tren84's picture

lol cant believe peeps still fall for this bs

Gymjunkie01's picture

bro change your avi back to .. im a crack hoe

Owes a Review × 1
More by i-fitpharma