i-fitpharma's picture
i-fitpharma 263

i-Fit4Life.is

Estimated T/A: 
5-9 Business days

Minimum Order: 
$250.00

Payment Methods: 
credit card, debit card and bank deposit thru Bitcoins(BTC) - Ethereum (ETH) - Litecoin (LTC)

Please note

For membership please register on website and send me an email to: [email protected]

You will find here the best service and products, I am here to help
Any question concern please send me an email [email protected]

i-fitpharma's picture

email sent. Thanks

Dangerdave88's picture

Replied. Thanks!

i-fitpharma's picture

i c you are inked sir, do u have any issues when in a show because of that, judges give you hard time?

Dangerdave88's picture

No I have to make sure I pose right and my tan needs to be darker. Honestly if you are shredded and your tan is right the striations show right through

i-fitpharma's picture

Thank I've been thinking in doing a show but me myself have some ink too.

Dangerdave88's picture

Do it! There are a lot of guys more inked than me for sure that do really well?

i-fitpharma's picture

ill hit you up for advice sir.

Dangerdave88's picture

Anytime my man.

Justinrabon's picture

Placed my second order with I-fit. As always responded almost immediately when I sent an email to ask if certain products were in stock. Always has been super nice and quick to reply to any questions I have ever had. I've ordered from many many different sources over the years and I-fit is literally one of the fastest sources I have used on placing order and receiving at door. Both times I have ordered it has taken 3 days to get to my door from the day I placed order, sent tracking number both times so there were no worries at all, even though I didn't have any to begin with. He emailed me every step of the way to keep me updated throughout the whole process too. He threw in a free bottle of TNE for me to try, will post a review of it once I try it later this week. I ordered two kits of godtropin, making this my third kit I have purchased from him all together. I'm looking forward to future business with him, thanks I-fit for ur awesome service and products.

Elijah 777's picture

Def nice to feel like more than just a consumer. If the gear is half as good as his customer service I'll be around for good. Hope he gets verified soon so the gear pics can be seen. A+++

i-fitpharma's picture

Nothing feels better than having happy customers, thanks for the detail feedback.

madman's picture

1st order in.

i-fitpharma's picture

Got it!

madman's picture

Thank you sir.

TheHulk702's picture

What did you order bro?

madman's picture

1 Test C 250
1 Test E 250
1 Test 400
How about you have you ran this sources gear?

TheHulk702's picture

Yes man i did his sus, tren and kicker anapolon, all his gear is very good quality i made 15 pounds of solid muscle in 2.5 months. i just upload pics of my transformation using his gear, take a look.

madman's picture

Just checked out your transformation pictures good job home boy looks like you putting in some work.

TheHulk702's picture

I put a lot man, but irongame and ifitpharma helped me a lot. Nice guys this 2

TheHulk702's picture

Me I started feeling it in week 2 but after that u can easy up by 30-50 pounds in dumbbell press or similar, pumps are out of this world and hungry all day. U gotta be careful tho cause some ppl don't tolerate it well. Start with 1 pill preworkout if all good do 2 max per day. 1 pre and 1 8-10 hours after.

TheHulk702's picture

You cant go wrong with Abombs!

TheHulk702's picture

U right man have to be somehow lean otherwise u gonna get fat

i-fitpharma's picture

shipped!

ironcarpenter52's picture

That's how it's works. Good job my man. Review coming in about a week to two weeks on that thing that's trenable. Or terrible. Ha. Keep y'all posted

i-fitpharma's picture

lol.
looking forward for that review sir, keep killing it !

ironcarpenter52's picture

I should now but I'm gonna give that full four weeks like any one should. I'm pissed every ones pissed and I'm getting lean and mean. But I'll save all that for your review. Ha. Good looking out my man

TheHulk702's picture

Same here bro got piss pretty easy while on tren but.. I control it, so its all good

More by i-fitpharma