i-fitpharma's picture
i-fitpharma 263

i-Fit4Life.is

Estimated T/A: 
5-9 Business days

Minimum Order: 
$250.00

Payment Methods: 
credit card, debit card and bank deposit thru Bitcoins(BTC) - Ethereum (ETH) - Litecoin (LTC)

Please note

For membership please register on website and send me an email to: [email protected]

You will find here the best service and products, I am here to help
Any question concern please send me an email [email protected]

selfster19's picture

Haha my bad lmao

Owes a Review × 1 In a promo × 1
i-fitpharma's picture

got you sir

Dangerdave88's picture

Got my pack today. Everything looks good and pharma stuff is packaged properly with the right markings. Fast T/A thanks

MarosInk's picture

ifits fr sent brother, have some questions about that promo

ironcarpenter52's picture

Dam man ubgot a notice of a promo? Well fuck me. Thought they had to be verified first. Slip me that shit promise I wouldn't say a thing. Maybe

Dangerdave88's picture

There's no talk about that here bro. Don't get the source in trouble. He is not allowed to advertise here without using proper channels.

MarosInk's picture

sorry i didnt know am new here

tonytulo's picture

review the rules then.

iFit's picture

There is no promo on Eroids

ph33r's picture

My pack landed today! Paid Monday (holiday) and shipped next day! Fast t/a and excellent customer service. Items look legit will review !

Dangerdave88's picture

Screw you. Mine didn't show. I blame my post office tho. Those rock munchers are a bunch of mental midgets. I'm all for Equal opportunity but do we really need to employ the special needs at our post offices? Not when my gainz depend on it

ph33r's picture

That's right nothing between a man and his gains it's like wtf are gyms closed for on holidays ... I still wanna kill it .

Dangerdave88's picture

Yeah! It's mutha fukin Friday!!! I'm off work until next weekend! Gotta love paid vacation days. What am I doing while I'm off?!? Lifting 2 a days and eating. It's what I do every year during my 3rd week of the bulk. Kick starting the gains

MarosInk's picture

fr sent brother, have some question for you

Dangerdave88's picture

Accepted

i-fitpharma's picture

what else would you do? Going to beach, going to the party nah. you look better working out twice a day sir.

Dangerdave88's picture

Eat, lift, sleep, work that is all I do and I'm happy with it. I like to fish too. Might go see if the bass want to hit some top water lures this week.

i-fitpharma's picture

Fishing sounds like fun, bring me some trout sir, ill have ready the grill sweet potato

madman's picture

I'll ship you some trout once donation has been received on my end. Smile

i-fitpharma's picture

lol

Elijah 777's picture

Now ur talking lol. Love me some big mouth. Deep sea fishing is the best if you have a sea worthy boat. Marlins put up a hell of a fight.

Dangerdave88's picture

Hell yeah. I used to live in NC and used to fish for Striper, Sea Bass and Tuna. GREAT fishing. Also got really big into big mouth bass when I lived there. I grew up in the northwest when I was real young my dad took me small mouth and trout fishing all the time. Never fished for Marlin but it's on my bucket list

Elijah 777's picture

North Carolina is nice. I lived in south Carolina, hated every min. Myrtle beach is nice though lol. Tuna must be a hell of a fight. Sharks are a bad ass fight. I love offshore fishing, i don't have a boat so i can only go when my buddies want to.

Elijah 777's picture

Pckg came. Looks good. Will start on monday, thanks ifit!

ph33r's picture

Quick t/a he has!

TheHulk702's picture

Pack landed, took only 2 days. Ordered and paid on Wednesday had tracking same day and order delivered today.
Thanks bro

i-fitpharma's picture

Good morning guys, lets kill it !

TheHulk702's picture

High rep low weight shoulders, last 1 dropping set.

Elijah 777's picture

Santa is comin tomorrow. :-) thanks ifit

More by i-fitpharma