buy-as.net

Estimated T/A: 
International 3-14 days normally.

Minimum Order: 
No minimum order.

Payment Methods: 
Bitcoin, Bank Transfer.

Please note

We offer wide range of products. Buy-as.net it's safe place to buy.

We offer wide range of products. Buy-as.net it's safe place to buy.

raven04's picture

Hows the royal pharma anavar really tempted on trying them out

raven04's picture

Sweet hopefully there great quality lol been awhile for some goos var. Think i might go ahead and order

raven04's picture

Sweet hopefully there great quality lol been awhile for some goos var. Think i might go ahead and order

dfs's picture

Zphc, pharmacom, SIS and sci pharma tech, these are my top for bolde.

twistedsister's picture

For the sake of fairness I should add to DFS credit the other products I have received have been good and other issues prior to this have been resolved. I still thinks it's worth noting to steer clear of sport pharma primo I mean it is what it is. Right now enjoying the nouveaux IGF. So I don't know shit happens I guess

Clayton8902's picture

Good to know that bro. Sorry about the sport primo, that sucks. I just ordered sis tren e and tri blend. Hoping it is exceptional as I've become a tren whore lol

Ady_H101's picture

Well 5 weeks later still nothing been advised to go to my local royal mail depo and see if they can help so will be doing that but I'm not holding out much hope I'll update later

stairmaster's picture

you already wrote exactly the same by other sources!
Contact the source before you wrote about delays...

twistedsister's picture

Ugh -_-

mobman702's picture

What is the Ugh for homie???

twistedsister's picture

Dealing with this sport pharma primo being test and trying to get replacements is turning out to be a headache

Sam I Am's picture

That's good to hear I have some Tren on the way.

Owes a Review × 1
stairmaster's picture

thats bad mate, all I had in the past from sport pharma was great stuff (dbol, test e., deca n.)

alekaras's picture

Sorry for hijacking brother, so sportpharma promo is test or I get it wrong?

twistedsister's picture

Look under my bloods see what you think bro also had a roid test show testosterone from another member

alekaras's picture

Something is strange there brother!! Did you contact dfs?

dfs's picture

bro, i asked wait till i do test by myself, till now, would be great no comments...

Dope's picture

What about the fake genos and fake humas you sell ??

Respect

Dope

In a promo × 2
TrenAllDay's picture

I will say that dfs did correct my situation quickly and I was given replacement/credit. Good in my book.

dfs's picture

actually it was not confirmed that it was 100% fake, but however with all customers who bought this, problem was dealt and these products removed from store, so it's end of story. many customers can confirm that we are fair with them enough and not trying to cheat anybody, if something wrong, we always find best solution for customer.

Sam I Am's picture

This isn't sounding good. Hopefully all this Sport Pharma I've ordered will be ok...

Owes a Review × 1
twistedsister's picture

Well not only were bloods provided for the sport pharma primo a roid test showing it actually contains Testo not primo was provided as well... I heard about the genos smh

Cochise's picture

According to info online the omadren I've recieved is counterfit as well

Owes a Review × 2
More by dfs