basicstero.ws's picture
basicstero.ws 323

Basicstero.ws

Estimated T/A: 
EU-based: 8-21 days; US Domestic 5-7 days; International: up to 30-40 days. Free reshipping in case of seizures.

Minimum Order: 
No minimum

Payment Methods: 
Cryptocurrency

Please note

Get Big or Die Trying!
Pharmacom has become a world-renowned pharmaceutical lab, providing the highest-grade anabolic steroids on the market. Everything we produce is tested in raw form prior to production and then again by independent analytical lab testing once the product has been produced. We do this to ensure our products are of high quality, warranting us longevity in the business and a loyal customer base.

Pharmacom, has now opened a store, giving the public direct access to all of its products right from the factory.
Purchasing direct now means a much lower cost than going through one of the many resellers of Pharmacom.
For more information please take a look at our website www.pharmacomlabs.com

Our website:
https://basicstero.ws

Inquiries: https://basicstero.ws/contact

**Introduction & Sneak Peak Into Our Facility, Production Process video
http://pharmacomlabs.com/innovations

We have currently following discounts in our store:
I.
Life-time discounts from 5 to 15% - we provide them for competing athletes, militaries, also sometimes in different contests. In this month, by the way, we will provide 3 x even 20% discounts for 3 persons who place biggest orders within the promo currently running.

II.
Loyalty discounts from 5% to 15%. You get them automatically:
5% after 3 orders placed
10% after 6 orders placed
15% after 10 orders placed.

This is valid for now, but soon, in autumn we are going to raise the limits:
5% after 5 orders placed
10% after 10 orders
15% after 15 orders

New limits will touch only new customers. If you already have this type of the discount, say 5% at least, it will not touch you. And you still will be able to get the 15% discount after 10 orders placed even if you do this after new limits come into force.

III.
5% off for bitcoin payments.

IV.
Big order discounts - 5% for orders over 500$ (before shipping) and 10% for orders over 1000$. Free shipping for orders over 1000$.

V.
You can use your personal link from the the Referrals section in your personal account to invite your friends or just new customers. You automatically get a reward to your balance - 5% from the total value of all of the orders ever placed by your referrals. No limits here. We have customers who get big orders monthly and does not pay for it at all.

enhancedlife's picture

Huh? This was an intl order. If you wanna go domestic then do it why would you trip about that

robxl12321's picture

They do domestic shipping of this brand? Why didn't you go that route then? Lol

Owes a Review × 1
enhancedlife's picture

Because it's like 3x the price bro ..

robxl12321's picture

Oh okay gotcha! It did seem like the prices were a bit steep. I hear a lot of good shit about the lab tho... hmm if I do it I'll do it domestic for sure I don't like fucking with intl deliveries

Owes a Review × 1
robxl12321's picture

Owes a Review × 1
enhancedlife's picture

Even worse - it was 10 primo and 10 mix2

SinisterTactics's picture

Update: responded quick and all is well and I guess running a business gets busy cant wait to receive the second round of product and have to say the customer service is second to none

SinisterTactics's picture

This is my second order and the only issues I have was caused at my end regarding western union and correct name spelling totally my fault and western union but this order is taking a long time I submitted a transfer two days ago and I'm still waiting for a reponse by email or payment confirmation on the website and to be fair they are usually fast so I'm not overly concerned and I'm pretty sure they are busy does anyone know why they haven't responded to emails??

basicstero.ws's picture

I replied.

jeremyb85's picture

Can anyone help me out. I was able to make a review but it wont let me rate

cajunfire's picture

Must have karma of 10, if I remember right.

basicstero.ws's picture

no prob.

Samzilla's picture

Friend Request sent a few days ago Basicstero. Please accept so I can pm you thanks!
And order in for Dianabol, Anadrol both orals and ovigil hcg first time using pharmacom I'm really really excited from all the great feedback I've heard about this lab especially their oral products anyone use either the dbol, or drol recently from pharmacom? If so how did you like it? Also has anyone tried the ovigil brand hcg? Last question I'm going with us domestic anyone have feedback on how it went who's recently used the u.s domestic site and services?

Maessen12's picture

I've sent multiple e mails en posted a question in this threat about my order but stil havent got a reply

Can some one help me please??

basicstero.ws's picture

i will help you.

Maessen12's picture

Thanks i just send you a email with some info

rich2814m's picture

They"ll only message you before you make your purchase after that they only message you a week later to give you your tracking number.. You have to understand how many messages these guys get.

basicstero.ws's picture

sorry, it is not true. messages for orders and messages with tracking numbers are automated generated by site. i reply to messages in emails daily. last 2 days i did not. my fault. i am teaching a person who will help me soon. i am replying all emails now.

rich2814m's picture

Was wondering why i didnt get reply's other than the tracking, just figured you were busy, my bad. wasn't worried cause i got all the important info.

rich2814m's picture

So not impressed.... Got only half my order so far (wich i understand isnt the source but more often the post office) but the items i did receive have absolutely 0 verification numbers on them. I ordered test cyp in the 10ml bottles and made sure i ordered enough dbol and anastrozole (like it sais to do on the web-site) to make sure i got the original packaging so i could check the verification numbers. Instead i got ampules of ethanate and only individual blisters and even if it was my mistake with the enanthate (which i highly doubt) I should have gotten valid verification numbers. I have a pic of the missing verification numbers on the enanthate but dont know how to post it here... This is 100% unexceptable especially when pharmacomlabs just put out a notice saying be on the lookout for counterfit products, first notice up check it out http://pharmacomlabs.com/ . Plus the enanthate is the one and olny product of theres i have seen underdosed so why would i have bought it https://anaboliclab.com/lab-results/brand-name/pharmacom-labs/pharmacom-... I had informed them when i first made the purchase that i would be sending out one of the bottles to test and now i have recieved a buch of non verified chems that i am not going to use cause im not an idiot.. I really hope this was just a mistake and we can work something out. I will be happy to send these products back after i recieve verifiable products. I was very excited when i found this site especially with the bitcoin discount but none of that matters if the main reason i purchased wich was because i could verify lab quality products cant be done

basicstero.ws's picture

Actually i have found your order already.
It really wonders me, when people inattentively place orders, receive what they ordered and then start complaining and bash the source...
I am sorry sir, but if you double check your order, you will see, that

1. you ordered not test cyp, but test E!

2. you ordered test E not in 10 ml vials but 1 ml Ampoules. we shipped you exactly what you ordered.

3. our ampoules and pills currently do not have check codes. This info is on our site in the news section available for everyone. I can not inform everyone personally about all tiniest details. If you did not read info, we shall not be liable for this. Sorry. It is very funny actually, you provides link to the news on our site where we mention that pills and amps do not have codes currently and at the same time complaining. I am sorry, why have you ordered if you knew that? Absolutely not constructive argument. You are contradicting yourself.

4. you provided link to the wrong item at anaboliclab, which we do not sell anymore. this again confirms your carelesness. you do not distinguish test c from test e and test e from test p.

5. there was no mistake. you received exactly what you ordered. we did everything right and shipped in in the way you have chosen on your own.
    If you order from basicstero.net there is generally no sense to check any codes, because we are not resellers, me are Pharmacom Labs, we manufacture all these products. You get them directly from the factory. There is no way you receive fake products from us.

And finally, to use it or not, it`s only your business. We guarantee quality of our products and you can send them to the lab to get results of chromotographic testing. We never objected agsinst this, even on the contrary: there is a banner on our site and i mentioned this hundres of times, anycustomer can ship our products to the lab and test it. We even cover expenses.

Summing the whole story up: you received exactly what you ordered by the delivery way you ordered.
You knew that vials and pills are currently without check codes, but you still ordered.
We are ready to bear full responsibility for our products and we guarntee they are not fake. You can test them in the lab. We only support this idea.

No one of your claims was objective. You need to be more attentive.

Respectfully,
Basicstero

robxl12321's picture

Let me,get this right... if I want to send a bottle of let's say prop 100 to the lab for testing for whatever reason you will pay all costs?

Owes a Review × 1
rich2814m's picture

and I didnt post the wrong link I was talking about ampules not the different kind of ester, I was totally aware that that link was to test 100 prop ampules, I was saying that the only underdosed product i have seen has come in ampules not ml's and thats why i posted that link. Not a mistake and doesnt mean i dont know the difference.. Sorry for the confusion.

P.s. Also made sure to say it was the only underdosed product i have ever seen, so this attack on my knowledge and intelligence i feel is very uncalled for when i have gone out of my way to reaffirm pharmacom products.

rich2814m's picture

I said that it could have been my mistake on the enanthate even though i highly doubt it why I would messaged you saying I was going to check the cypionate but then ordered enanthate? i dont know, but im human I could have made that mistake. So O.K. my fault.. Where in your website (basicstero, not pharmacom) does it say the there are no codes on those, I went to the pharmacom site, after i got my order. I ordered off your site (Basicstero, am I supposed to check multiple sites before ordering from you? and why didn't i get a box for the anastrozole or dianabol, it says right there on your site if i want a box i have to order enough blisters, and i did.. I wasnt trying to be a dick about anything, I have a valid concern and your treating it like i personally attacked you. I offered to send everything back on my expense so obviously im not trying to scam you, I really like the pharmacom brand and want to make sure im getting what im supposed to . Especially after that news report Phamacomlabs just put out... I dont know why your acting like Im trying to get one over on you, if that was the impression i gave, I apologize. But I believe i was very polite and professional about how i addressed this, by giving all the facts and reasons why i was concerned even saying it could have been my mistake about the enanthate even though i doubted it. I still would like pharmacom to be my go to but I was hoping for a little more cooperation and understanding, especially when your company just put out that notice. I would like to work this out. and im not looking for free shit, just want to know everythings all good. Hopefully we can keep doing business as well.

More by basicstero.ws