basicstero.ws's picture
basicstero.ws 323

Basicstero.ws

Estimated T/A: 
EU-based: 8-21 days; US Domestic 5-7 days; International: up to 30-40 days. Free reshipping in case of seizures.

Minimum Order: 
No minimum

Payment Methods: 
Cryptocurrency

Please note

Get Big or Die Trying!
Pharmacom has become a world-renowned pharmaceutical lab, providing the highest-grade anabolic steroids on the market. Everything we produce is tested in raw form prior to production and then again by independent analytical lab testing once the product has been produced. We do this to ensure our products are of high quality, warranting us longevity in the business and a loyal customer base.

Pharmacom, has now opened a store, giving the public direct access to all of its products right from the factory.
Purchasing direct now means a much lower cost than going through one of the many resellers of Pharmacom.
For more information please take a look at our website www.pharmacomlabs.com

Our website:
https://basicstero.ws

Inquiries: https://basicstero.ws/contact

**Introduction & Sneak Peak Into Our Facility, Production Process video
http://pharmacomlabs.com/innovations

We have currently following discounts in our store:
I.
Life-time discounts from 5 to 15% - we provide them for competing athletes, militaries, also sometimes in different contests. In this month, by the way, we will provide 3 x even 20% discounts for 3 persons who place biggest orders within the promo currently running.

II.
Loyalty discounts from 5% to 15%. You get them automatically:
5% after 3 orders placed
10% after 6 orders placed
15% after 10 orders placed.

This is valid for now, but soon, in autumn we are going to raise the limits:
5% after 5 orders placed
10% after 10 orders
15% after 15 orders

New limits will touch only new customers. If you already have this type of the discount, say 5% at least, it will not touch you. And you still will be able to get the 15% discount after 10 orders placed even if you do this after new limits come into force.

III.
5% off for bitcoin payments.

IV.
Big order discounts - 5% for orders over 500$ (before shipping) and 10% for orders over 1000$. Free shipping for orders over 1000$.

V.
You can use your personal link from the the Referrals section in your personal account to invite your friends or just new customers. You automatically get a reward to your balance - 5% from the total value of all of the orders ever placed by your referrals. No limits here. We have customers who get big orders monthly and does not pay for it at all.

boxingnun's picture

Gray sticker - Does anyone know why these vials have the authentication code on a gray scratch it sticker applied horizontally, vs under the under holographic part of the label? i thought the code was supposed to be under the holographic part? (the code under the gray sticker did come up as authentic), it just looks slapped on after the fact though.

basicstero.ws's picture

those are older batches which we stil have a lot. codes imple,mented into labels are our newer method and in future we will use only them. but no we still have a lot of vials with stickers.

RyanCamo's picture

Anyone here had any luck getting basicstero gear into aus? When i click aus supplies these guys come up, but im seeing problems with supplies to usa?

If so is there any less chance of getting into aus from the eur site... They have pct gear thats all

Sonofthunder's picture

I got 2 separate orders from international seized aswell, I requested that both be sent discreet. I asked Frank to give me a small credit in their domestic store, (I knew it was a long shot) but just hated loosing out on $ and gear. He said negative. So I guess that's that.

basicstero.ws's picture

this is correct. we do not reship international orders from domestic warehosue. we pay the half of the price to our shippers. we pay a lot for receiveing packages in bulk in the USA. if we reship seized international orders from domestic warehouse we not only lose items but also pay from our pcoket the half of the price. of course we will not do it. we reship only from the warehouse which was the original order shipped from. if you order please read carefully conditions. you agree with them when you place an order.
also we are working on a more stealth way. i can not say anything yet. i will inform everyone once we are ready.
And finally, common info. seizures happen mostly in Chicago and sometimes in Loas Angeles. If you are located next to these cities there is a seizure risk of your order. It is better for you to use domestic warehouse. 95% of orders still arrive sucessfully.

brickshithouse78's picture

With all the other suppliers theat guarantee shipping to the usa seems like this guy has a lot of seizure and a lot of people loosing out sounds like they could work a little harder on whats causing the seizures

basicstero.ws's picture

i would say people who receive orders often do not inform anyone about it. it is clear. and those who have orders seized report about this. if everyone reported about the status of his order you would see the real statistic. most seizures occur in Chicago and LA. And yes we are working on enhancing our stealth delivery way.

robxl12321's picture

So I know the domestic store is a bit pricier but why wouldn't you just got that route? Almost guaranteed you'll get it instead of it getting seized and losing all your cash. Just sounds dumb to me. Imma be placing an order within a month or so here from domestic warehouse I'll make sure I post a good pic of my gear...

Owes a Review × 1
enhancedlife's picture

Because they run insane promos from the intl warehouse.
Go ahead try and order that same amount of gear from domestic you'll be paying 5 times as much .

robxl12321's picture

X2 this is why I'm going dom

Owes a Review × 1
robxl12321's picture

...but I'll get it forsure that's the point if I order domestic let's say 500 dollars and it's seized I just lost 500 dollars....

Owes a Review × 1
Generator's picture

Really, that's that ?

Geo's picture

https://www.eroids.com/pics/pharmacom-from-basic

Pack landed 10 days after order.
Thanks Frank. You can ignore the pm I sent you now.

zachcrane's picture

So don't ask how but I have been taking 6mg of pharmacon arimidex every day for the last 5 days because I mistook the blister pack for anavar.

I was dividing 3 pills during the day and 3 at night.

What could the long and short term effects be now that I have caught it after 5 days?

Can't find anything on the net except for not taking more than 1mg a day of arimidex.

I'm also on 500mg of test c a week as well.

WARNING: double check your blister pack before taking your pills.

Big_Bossman's picture

You should be feeling like shit with no.energy and your dick won't function for the hottest chick alive, crashed estrogen is no fun. I would shoot some tne to get estrogen levels back up asap

zeb0312's picture

Been there done that crashed estrogen shit before. One of the worst if not the worst feelings I ever had.

Samzilla's picture

I got my tracking number the day after my pack arrived. Lol I was a little worried

Nolajuice's picture

So ordering domestic you still have to send your money to China ?

basicstero.ws's picture

please do not discuss payments way openly. we will reply all your question in pm.

Samzilla's picture

It's what I did

Samzilla's picture

Ordered from the U.S domestic site last week sent donation Monday and received my package today. That was fast as hell never even got a tracking number. First time trying pharmacom I'm so exited. I placed a small order I'm already on Test E. EQ, and Deca from another source but i ordered Oral dbol, oral drol, and ovigil HCG from basic. Oh and the best part is the batch number and exp. date on the dbol are the same as the one tested on anabolic lab. I'll put up a picture in the morning and keep everyone posted on how it goes.

enhancedlife's picture

ATTN frank- I would really appreciate if you could tell me how customs can pick off a pack that you sent with discreet method shipping. I know what the labels say so how could they still seize my pack? I don't want a reship I'm cutting my loss with you guys. That's two seized packs in a month. I'm out 1100 dollars. I mean I guess you could domestic ship me if you cared about keeping a long term customer but I doubt that is going to happen

Ps. Ace the old guy who ran this - if you read this you're a fucking scumbag

fusebox's picture

It's been four days already and you still have no response. Wtf. Earth to Frank. You better figure this shit out or we're out. I've received my two orders but both had issues. Partially my fault maybe but whatever

More by basicstero.ws