basicstero.ws's picture
basicstero.ws 323

Basicstero.ws

Estimated T/A: 
EU-based: 8-21 days; US Domestic 5-7 days; International: up to 30-40 days. Free reshipping in case of seizures.

Minimum Order: 
No minimum

Payment Methods: 
Cryptocurrency

Please note

Get Big or Die Trying!
Pharmacom has become a world-renowned pharmaceutical lab, providing the highest-grade anabolic steroids on the market. Everything we produce is tested in raw form prior to production and then again by independent analytical lab testing once the product has been produced. We do this to ensure our products are of high quality, warranting us longevity in the business and a loyal customer base.

Pharmacom, has now opened a store, giving the public direct access to all of its products right from the factory.
Purchasing direct now means a much lower cost than going through one of the many resellers of Pharmacom.
For more information please take a look at our website www.pharmacomlabs.com

Our website:
https://basicstero.ws

Inquiries: https://basicstero.ws/contact

**Introduction & Sneak Peak Into Our Facility, Production Process video
http://pharmacomlabs.com/innovations

We have currently following discounts in our store:
I.
Life-time discounts from 5 to 15% - we provide them for competing athletes, militaries, also sometimes in different contests. In this month, by the way, we will provide 3 x even 20% discounts for 3 persons who place biggest orders within the promo currently running.

II.
Loyalty discounts from 5% to 15%. You get them automatically:
5% after 3 orders placed
10% after 6 orders placed
15% after 10 orders placed.

This is valid for now, but soon, in autumn we are going to raise the limits:
5% after 5 orders placed
10% after 10 orders
15% after 15 orders

New limits will touch only new customers. If you already have this type of the discount, say 5% at least, it will not touch you. And you still will be able to get the 15% discount after 10 orders placed even if you do this after new limits come into force.

III.
5% off for bitcoin payments.

IV.
Big order discounts - 5% for orders over 500$ (before shipping) and 10% for orders over 1000$. Free shipping for orders over 1000$.

V.
You can use your personal link from the the Referrals section in your personal account to invite your friends or just new customers. You automatically get a reward to your balance - 5% from the total value of all of the orders ever placed by your referrals. No limits here. We have customers who get big orders monthly and does not pay for it at all.

King Nela's picture

Just a heads up, i believe my package from Basicstereo to Australia was seized, its been a month and havent recieved any packages at all. I made three orders during the promo and i think it has caused my address to be blacklisted, as i have not recieved any packages from overseas even thought ive made 7 orders all up in the past month! (3 from Basic and 4 from other sources). U live and u learn

King Nela's picture

MODS. Please delete my original post. My package arrived against all odds. Im a happy man now

bigboost's picture

How long dit it tak ? And you got 1 out off 7 bro ???

King Nela's picture

Sent u a pm cuz

basicstero.ws's picture

2 reports from Simec are here. First one is purity of Primo raws.
image host image host
as you see turinabolos is real turinabolos. not perfect dosage but still good within 5%.

ricafella's picture

First time using this source. Everything I ordered during the BTC promo arrived in beautiful shape. T/A was right on point for an international source too. Will definitely use again.

Tryingtonotkillyou's picture

Damn bro chill

enhancedlife's picture

UPDATE: frank is going to talk to his boss about what they can do for me. Will keep everyone posted if they will make
This right.

enhancedlife's picture

FINAL post here - I'm giving up on trying to receive my 10 primo and 10 mix 2. I will not risk another seized order with these guys. Customs is onto their department. They don't just take discreet vials. I don't care how anyone spins that I know for a fact Darius gets his in because I have ordered 3 times. I have also used other sources with that method and no issues. Anyway I'm out of here and good luck to any future buyers

robxl12321's picture

That's dope. I don't understand why if two packs got seized they wouldn't reship from domestic. Obviously their packages aren't to slick coming from intl. They are a new company I'm assuming. I hope you get your stuff bro

Owes a Review × 1
basicstero.ws's picture

obviously because the most expenses which appear are transport expenses. nodoby will risk his ass for free to receive and ship illegal shit. we pay 50% of the price of items to our shippers in the usa. that is why the prices higher there. if an international order gets seized and we reship it from the domestic warehouse we not only loose those items, but also will have to pay the half from fucking USA prices to our shippers. and if you ordered items during the promo with 40% discount and we pay 50% to our shippers from USA domestic.. we are in minus. who will do business like this? of course no one.
all details are definetely determined in our ordering conditions. if you order from international warehouse and yoru order is seized - we reship it for the second time from the international warehouse also. if the second reship is seized - yes it means you lost your money. and we will not reship it from the domestic warehouse. overwhelming amount of orders arrives succesfully. Chicago and LA are 2 cities where all issues occur. Chicago especially. and even if we use stealth shipping, if vials with oil are scanned and detector sees it - there is a good chance they will not get through. oils are not allowed for import as far as i know. custom officers are also not stupid.

robxl12321's picture

How are you going to get on here and start cussing at me about the crappy setup your company has? You guys should be doing something to improve on your success rate bottom line. I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt but it's obvious that you just plain and simple don't give a shit. Doing business this way you won't make it ling in this industry even if your lab tests come back fucking amazing... wow!

Owes a Review × 1
Muffins's picture

Haven't you claimed you're the Pharmacom owner?

Gigel's picture

Basicstero is not only Frank.

enhancedlife's picture

How does Darius have 100% success in 5 years?? He does the same thing

enhancedlife's picture

Darius has 100% success to the USA with discreet package method. So obviously this isn't my fault, it's their shipping department

robxl12321's picture

I didn't say it was your fault bro? Lol

Owes a Review × 1
basicstero.ws's picture

Darius does not have 100% success rate... you just know not everything. but this thread is not about Darius. and it is not about who is guilty. there is always a seizure risk. if you order internationally you shall know it. it happens with absolutely any international source. our conditions are described definitely, if you don`t read them prior to order why shall it be our fault?

enhancedlife's picture

Darius states he has 100% success to the USA with discreet method. And I also know this is true because I have a 3/3 record with him

Why not talk to him and see what he is doing? Save yourself all these seizures.

I've never heard of people getting packs snagged by customs with discreet method until here.

boxingnun's picture

luda, i was kinda in the same boat. i only had that RN number. i actually had to goto my local USPS office, and it was waiting for me there....(i picked mine up 4 days ago btw) - do u know the answer about the grey sticker/code? Is that how its supposed to be? and old batch?

basicstero.ws's picture

i can not understand about no replies. have you checked your spam folder? i will contact you.

More by basicstero.ws