Basicstero.ws

General information, introduction page and discussions.
Verified owner: Basicstero.com
8683 replies • 224025 views • Unread PMs: 9
  • Basicstero.com's picture

Ordering and Shipping information

• Payment methods: Bitcoin, Western Union & MoneyGram
  • Shipping costs: We offer 2 warehouses: US domestic and EU-based warehouse, which ships both domestically within EU and internationally worldwide
  • Minimum order: No minimum
  • Estimated T/A: EU-based: 8-21 days; US Domestic 3-5 days; Free reshipping in case of seizures.
  • IMPORTANT:

Get Big or Die Trying!
    Pharmacom has become a world-renowned pharmaceutical lab, providing the highest-grade anabolic steroids on the market. Everything we produce is tested in raw form prior to production and then again by independent analytical lab testing once the product has been produced. We do this to ensure our products are of high quality, warranting us longevity in the business and a loyal customer base.

Pharmacom, has now opened a store, giving the public direct access to all of its products right from the factory.
    Purchasing direct now means a much lower cost than going through one of the many resellers of Pharmacom.
    For more information please take a look at our website www.pharmacomlabs.com

International Website:
    US Domestic Website: https://us.basicstero.ws
    EU-based warehouse Website: https://int.basicstero.ws

Inquiries: https://int.basicstero.ws/index/contact

**Introduction & Sneak Peak Into Our Facility, Production Process video
    http://pharmacomlabs.com/innovations

About Basicstero.ws

We have currently following discounts in our store:
I.
Life-time discounts from 5 to 15% - we provide them for competing athletes, militaries, also sometimes in different contests. In this month, by the way, we will provide 3 x even 20% discounts for 3 persons who place biggest orders within the promo currently running.

II.
Loyalty discounts from 5% to 15%. You get them automatically:
5% after 3 orders placed
10% after 6 orders placed
15% after 10 orders placed.

This is valid for now, but soon, in autumn we are going to raise the limits:
5% after 5 orders placed
10% after 10 orders
15% after 15 orders

New limits will touch only new customers. If you already have this type of the discount, say 5% at least, it will not touch you. And you still will be able to get the 15% discount after 10 orders placed even if you do this after new limits come into force.

III.
5% off for bitcoin payments.

IV.
Big order discounts - 5% for orders over 500$ (before shipping) and 10% for orders over 1000$. Free shipping for orders over 1000$.

V.
You can use your personal link from the the Referrals section in your personal account to invite your friends or just new customers. You automatically get a reward to your balance - 5% from the total value of all of the orders ever placed by your referrals. No limits here. We have customers who get big orders monthly and does not pay for it at all.

Comments

• imthatman's picture
  • BAN

• imthatman
  • 6 years ago

Ace PM sent thanks buddy keep up the good work

• anon

Replied homie, I have you covered!

• fit5000's picture
  • REG

• fit5000
  • 6 years ago

Killer promo, eyeing that tren hexy. I've been buying way too much gear lately. Lol

• baseballguru11's picture
  • REG

• baseballguru11
  • 6 years ago

Trying to Use PP so i can use my CC instead of cash... Whenever i go to MG or WU locations near me they make me use cash :(

• geoff26's picture
  • BASIC

• geoff26
  • 6 years ago

what carrier oil do you use

• DSTER's picture
  • LVL3

just researching these dudes on another site he said this there:
" we use grape seed oil and 5 to 10% ethyl oleate + other antibacterial substances against both gram-positive nad gram-negative bacteria."

• REG

• baseballguru11
  • 6 years ago

FR sent!!

• anon

Thank you homie, accepted

• zeb0312's picture
  • EXP

ha ha homie that is a ole classic I haven't heard that one in awhile. Let's me know how old my ass is lol

• REG

Waitin on you bud

• REG

sending you a PM would like some assistance with my order. Thanks for being so fast!

• enhancedlife's picture
  • LVL2

• enhancedlife
  • 6 years ago

Definitely getting in on this before the promo ends. PC I rank up there top3 labs I've ever used. And best of all, their oils are the absolute smoothest.

• DSTER's picture
  • LVL3

makes 2 of us crazy good deals on pharmacom

• brad123's picture
  • LVL2

So you have used this before and you really like it?

• enhancedlife's picture
  • LVL2

I ran pc oils last year about 7 months and saw tremendous results. Their orals are also very strong, the halo and anavar still to this day my favorite

• anon

Thank you for sharing your feedback!
An independent lab just tested many of our products, one being the Anavar you mentioned... Check it out!

http://anaboliclab.com/lab-results/brand-name/pharmacom-labs/pharmacom-labs-oxandrolonos-lab-test-results/

• brad123's picture
  • LVL2

Awesome that's good to hear. What about their hgh u try that yet?

• enhancedlife's picture
  • LVL2

I haven't but I will soon

• brad123's picture
  • LVL2

It seems like a really good deal . I may have to get in on it

• anon

Here is some of the most recent serum tests I could gather for you. ( I can also pm you the links to these posts as well)
Dannie 22.6 ug/L
His Protocol: 10iu - blood drawn 3h 20min post IM administration
cboozer: 20.8 ug/L
His Protocol: 10iu - blood drawn 3h 35min post IM administration
Lukbigo: 25.3 ug/L
His Protocol: 10iu - blood drawn 3h post IM administration

• cd1's picture
  • ADV

• cd1
  • 6 years ago

Can't rate Pharamcom more highly at the moment , I've been running cycles for 17 years now and I've tried a number of brands...
Purchased Pharamcom products from an eroids source and haven't looked back....
Not one for running pcts and more of cruise and blast type of person so sometimes gains can be minimal and receptors tend to stay quite full but with that said....
I've been making good gains running there sust and deca blended compound with my sex drive sky high even with the deca added in.
And no I'm not a fucking nut sucker and just giving credit where its due...
However if anyone has any feed back on there GH then please let me know.

• anon

• Anonymous
  • 6 years ago
  • @cd1

Thank you for the feedback and support bro, much appreciated. We work hard and take pride in what we produce so the recognition is nice really to hear!

To answer your question regarding our HGH, here is some of the most recent serum tests I could gather for you. ( I can also pm you the links to these posts as well)
Dannie 22.6 ug/L
His Protocol: 10iu - blood drawn 3h 20min post IM administration

cboozer: 20.8 ug/L
His Protocol: 10iu - blood drawn 3h 35min post IM administration

Lukbigo: 25.3 ug/L
His Protocol: 10iu - blood drawn 3h post IM administration

• MITCH 23's picture
  • TROLL

• MITCH 23
  • 6 years ago

Pharma mix 5 looks interesting along with the tabs.

• anon

Trenbolone Base 25 mg/ml
Testosterone Base 50 mg/ml
Stanozolol Base 25 mg/ml

This is probably one of the best pre-workout stimulants in the world! Incredible results :)

• TimberDog's picture
  • LVL3

Hey Ace. FR sent.

• ash48's picture
  • ADV

• ash48
  • 6 years ago

Them videos are so impressive...

If there real my god that's sexy shit lol

• anon

• Anonymous
  • 6 years ago
  • @ash48

Ohhhh we're real brother!

• bigboy151mx's picture
  • BAN

• bigboy151mx
  • 6 years ago
  • @ash48

I hope it's the real deal! I know i want in lol

• SRC

• Basicstero.com
  • 6 years ago

Also all who hasn`t seen our production process and technology details please visit this page! You will not regret about it for sure.
http://pharmacomlabs.com/innovations

• SRC

• Basicstero.com
  • 6 years ago

Guys, i have great news!
hey guys. All is easy. From now and further we are going to send our raws and final products to an independent lab to show you, that we produce high quality products. As far as I know no one lab has ever done something like this before!

We do it in fact only for you, our potential customers. Because we have our own internal tests, but they are in Chinese and not all trust them. I published them as well on our other boards not once. But lof of members did not trust. For this reason we decided to start using an independent lab, which is GMP certified and which provides verifiable results!
A while ago we have sent 20 samples with our raws to the swiss lab Simec.
Yesterday I received first result of our nandrolone deca. We tested purity of raws this time.
Here is the result
http://imgbox.com/n5TRuwO0

Our nandrolone deca showed the purity 100.7%. It is by 0.7% higher as the purity of the certified pharma grade reference sample used by independent GMP certified lab as standard. Laboratory first tested the certified pharma grade reference sample. It was considered as 100%. After this Simec tested our sample. The closer result of a second sample to the result of a reference sample the better. It turned out that our sample is even purer as the certified pharma grade reference sample. In other words our deca is of pharma grade quality. Simec virtually confirmed it in correspondence.
Results is verifiable. You can contact Simec, provide them test number and they confirm it!
Waiting for other compounds. To be continued...

By the way. another independent project anaboliclab.com tested our oxandrolone and it turned out exactly 10 mg as manifested!
http://anaboliclab.com/lab-results/brand-name/pharmacom-labs/pharmacom-labs-oxandrolonos-lab-test-results/