basicstero.ws's picture
basicstero.ws 323

Basicstero.ws

Estimated T/A: 
EU-based: 8-21 days; US Domestic 5-7 days; International: up to 30-40 days. Free reshipping in case of seizures.

Minimum Order: 
No minimum

Payment Methods: 
Cryptocurrency

Please note

Get Big or Die Trying!
Pharmacom has become a world-renowned pharmaceutical lab, providing the highest-grade anabolic steroids on the market. Everything we produce is tested in raw form prior to production and then again by independent analytical lab testing once the product has been produced. We do this to ensure our products are of high quality, warranting us longevity in the business and a loyal customer base.

Pharmacom, has now opened a store, giving the public direct access to all of its products right from the factory.
Purchasing direct now means a much lower cost than going through one of the many resellers of Pharmacom.
For more information please take a look at our website www.pharmacomlabs.com

Our website:
https://basicstero.ws

Inquiries: https://basicstero.ws/contact

**Introduction & Sneak Peak Into Our Facility, Production Process video
http://pharmacomlabs.com/innovations

We have currently following discounts in our store:
I.
Life-time discounts from 5 to 15% - we provide them for competing athletes, militaries, also sometimes in different contests. In this month, by the way, we will provide 3 x even 20% discounts for 3 persons who place biggest orders within the promo currently running.

II.
Loyalty discounts from 5% to 15%. You get them automatically:
5% after 3 orders placed
10% after 6 orders placed
15% after 10 orders placed.

This is valid for now, but soon, in autumn we are going to raise the limits:
5% after 5 orders placed
10% after 10 orders
15% after 15 orders

New limits will touch only new customers. If you already have this type of the discount, say 5% at least, it will not touch you. And you still will be able to get the 15% discount after 10 orders placed even if you do this after new limits come into force.

III.
5% off for bitcoin payments.

IV.
Big order discounts - 5% for orders over 500$ (before shipping) and 10% for orders over 1000$. Free shipping for orders over 1000$.

V.
You can use your personal link from the the Referrals section in your personal account to invite your friends or just new customers. You automatically get a reward to your balance - 5% from the total value of all of the orders ever placed by your referrals. No limits here. We have customers who get big orders monthly and does not pay for it at all.

intensity's picture

Yes there is another form of communication that you must go through. Whenever you try to message them on the site look Below in the small writing it will tell you how to contact Frank

basicstero.ws's picture

i reply to all messages. make sure you send emails to [email protected] and not to [email protected], where you get automated messages from.

zekni's picture

Thanks! Emailed.

zekni's picture

Perfect. He responds on there?

intensity's picture

It may be 24 to 48 hours but yes

zekni's picture

FR sent Basicstero. Trying to get info about a reship for an order that was seized. I've tried emailing, but no response.

Tryingtonotkillyou's picture

Don't hold your breath

zekni's picture

That's not what I was hoping to hear. :|

King Nela's picture

Just confirming i received my second order from Basicstereo today, exactly a little over a month since order, thanks Frank

intensity's picture

Pm sent

King Nela's picture

Frank, please reply to my email about broken vials in my latest order.

basicstero.ws's picture

replied.

robxl12321's picture

I pm them a week ago and got nothing this src is a joke I'm a stick to who WE know! This isn't worth the hassle

Owes a Review × 1
basicstero.ws's picture

the site was rolled back. i obviously did not see your pm.

Bradly's picture

basicstero may not be the source for you

Geo's picture

You may not even get a response to your question in 3 days..lol

fusebox's picture

Let's play a game and actually see how long it takes for Frank to respond. Lol

Tryingtonotkillyou's picture

Don't hold your breath

Generator's picture

Cue up that annoying jeopardy music.

Pericu's picture

Can we know why the price for Tren Ace was raised from 38 -> 50€ per bottle?! That's a pretty high raise...
(EU domestic)

basicstero.ws's picture

we will clear this soon.

Pericu's picture

Thanks for the info Frank! Just something I saw and I wanted to shed some light on

enhancedlife's picture

Warm weather and everyone wants tren

Pericu's picture

Haha, that must be it! You can't sweat enough ;)

Samzilla's picture

Im loving the Dbol and anadrol tabs i ordered from the u.s domestic source a few weeks ago. The batch number and expiration matched the same batch tested on Anabolic lab BYA7761 the anadrols batch number is OUU113 they are both by far the best orals i have tried hands down!

bling Crosby's picture

I had a great experience with basicstereo. My order arrived in about 11 days and the quality is fantastic.

More by basicstero.ws